A whole week. Part 29

Me and Henry were going out to dinner today, having a little date. He had been really sweet since the whole kidnapping thing. He had felt horribly bad and I was getting better day by day.

Today was Friday and we were going to dinner then the movies! I was so excited and we were going to watch horror!!! Also because it's October, so perfect!

Henry was downstairs and I was getting ready.

I had my hair down, have done medium coverage makeup and wore:

With some gorgeous gold hoops Henry had given me and also a new Cartier bracelet

With some gorgeous gold hoops Henry had given me and also a new Cartier bracelet. His business was going well and so was my school too.

I went downstairs and took my bag.

"Wow" he says
"Me?"
"No the wall behind you" he says sarcastically with a serious face
. "Funny" I say and pack my phone and wallet.
"No but I'm serious, you look gorgeous" he says admiring me up and down, which made me happy..

"Cmon let's go" he says and takes his keys.

After dinner

We were on our ways to the cinema to watch Friday the 13th! I was super excited and we also had a great meal!

We walked out the car when I spotted Dean with some of his friends.

"Hi Dean!" I say and he walks over
"Hey; you look gorgeous, what's the occasion?" He asks as soon as Henry walked out the car.
"Me." He says
"Oh hi" he says to Henry and Henry doesn't say anything back.

I hugged Dean but Henry's reaction made me mad. Why was he always like that? With all my guy fiends?!

"You didn't have to do that" I say while we walk in
"Do what?"
"Giving him that look, at least say hi" I said
"Why are you getting worked up? Calm down" he says
Which made me furious
"Don't tell me to calm down Henry, you're that one that needs to"
"I didn't do anything. You don't need to have such a reaction" he says
"Fine. Watch the movie on your own, I don't need this" I say and walk out the cinema.
"Aurora cmon-" he says walking after. Didn't want his bs, and not that manipulative shit. My fault? My fault? Not my fucking fault.

That is what I whispered to myself on the way out.

"Aurora let me drive you back home" he says
"No I'll call an Uber" I say and book one.
"Aurora get in the car." He says
"I'm not your dog Henry." I say while taking out a cigarette. I haven't smoked much but when I was angry or bored I would.
"Aurora I never said you were a dog, now cmon" he says
"No. I see my Uber is here soon anyways" I say. My hands were shaking a bit since a thought came to mind.

"What if it's the same men from when you were kidnapped? What if they see your name and know now who and where you are. What if they're on their way now? To take you again. Tie you up again..."