The trip.. 2

Today we had the big business proposal and Henry was a bit nicer but still strict infront of everyone, me and Matthew had been talking and having great conversations. Henry had been annoyed so far, today some of us after work we were going to go shopping and having fun.

I got ready in the room and Henry was just looking at his phone.

"Have you called mom yet?" I ask
"Yea this morning and probably soon, are you okay tho?" He asks
"Yea why wouldn't I?"
"After yesterday I got a bit worried" he says
"Awe look who's proudness is gone" I say

He gave a little smirk and just kept looking down on his phone.

At the mall

The malls here were huge and there were so many shops. Me and all the girls walked around and had a great time.

We went to get coffees and sat down.

"Can we talk about Mr. Madden tho?" One of them says
"Yea he's gorgeousssss" one of them says
"Oh aurora, you share room with him, right?" One of the other one says
"Yea?"
"You're so lucky"
"Well it is my stepdad, so000"
"Oh yea fair enough"

Well Henry wasn't my official stepdad but I don't know how I would feel if it was..

We shopped a bit more before my card declined, ofcourse I was stressing since I was right at the counter and I immediately texted Henry.

Me: pls send like 50 dollars? I'll pay you back
H: Didn't you just get paid
Me: I bought some stuff..
H:I'll send 500
Me: no you don't need to
H: shut up and take it

And I did.. shamefully🙄

After shopping and dinner

It was around 8 pm and I was exhausted, what made me happy was Henry that actually got a bit social life before everyone went upstairs .

Him and I went upstairs and he went into the shower first. And when he was done so did I, I did my skin routine and blow dried my hair. For fun I had bought a few cute night dresses...

It was an see thru, sexy lace dress where I had some lingerie on under.  I was also wearing a cute pair of sexy stockings..

I walked out the bathroom and Henry's eyes lit up.
"Aurora-"
"What?" I ask
"You're making me crazy" he says while I was walking towards him.

He gazed at my body before grabbing my waist and making me sit on his lap. His big arms around me and he slowly tucked my hair behind my ear.

Mind you he wasn't wearing any shirts..

He slowly kissed my lips before going down and kissing my neck, making me feel tingles everywhere in my body..

Small moans escaped my lips and suddenly Henry flipped me over, we were face to face while he slowly went down my body and kissed me, holding my hands up over my head..

Suddenly I stopped him.

"What happened?"
"Just lay down" I say
"Hm" Henry says while doing so. Henry didn't like getting told what to do..

He laid down and I took off one of my sexy stockings and tied his hands together, over his head. Suddenly a smirk appeared on his face..

I slowly made out with him and then went my way down..kissing his abs.. and then my hands were on his pants..

I slowly pulled them down and seeing Henry not having any control made me feel in control..

As I took off his underpants his dick sprung up..I had forgotten how big it was..
I slowly put my lips on his tip, seeing how desperate he was, I decided to tease him even more..

I slowly kissed the tip and doing small licks, his face was showing how much he wanted more..
"What I would do if I could grab your hair right now.." he says
"Well too bad you can't" i say with a smirk
"Attitude.." he says
"Well now you can't do anything about it" I say

His dick was getting harder and harder and slowly I took it down by starting at his tip, then slowly going down and down until I could feel his tip at the back of my throat..

He was whimpering...

" my god aurora.." he says with a small moan..

I continued to go my way up and down in a slow pace before going faster and faster

I then felt warm logout down my throat that made Henry pant and relief himself like never before..

I then licked my lips..and went face to face with him. I was sitting right on top of him..not exactly on his dick but close enough to annoy him.

"Sad you can't control?" I ask while we were inches away from each others. I then slowly untied his hands and suddenly at an impossible speed he grabbed my wrist and now he was on top of me..

"Tell me about it." He says while tying my hands together..

My dress was off and I was just in the lingerie.. He was standing at the end of the bed and admiring my body before slowly taking off my underwear..

He kissed my thighs and up right to my clit and I suddenly felt shivers everywhere..
He slowly put in his two fingers and went slowly in and out, making me slip small moans.. 

Suddenly he slowly put his dick in my wet pussy that made me moan, not too loud though...

He then took my legs up on his shoulders and looked deep in my eyes while fucking me.. his arms around them..

I closed my eyes and was enjoying the pleasure.. Lahr slowly began thrusting in and out of me..

"Ah shit Henry" I moan
"Shh princess" he says
As he kept thrusting I couldn't stop moaning.
"Ah fuck.." he moans too..

He put my legs down while his rock was still inside me and slowly came up beside me..kissing all around my neck and whispering in my ear..
"You're mine...all mine.."
right after he said that I had my either second or third orgasm.. I had lost count getting lost in the pleasure..

He then went down and began kissing my plump and crazy wet pussy..

He began licking and I felt powerless in a good way but there was no way I could stop him.. my wrist were hurting by moving so much..

As his tongue went everywhere and licked like someone who hadn't eaten in months I could feel even more warm liquid coming out..

"Ahh fuck.." I moan before he now licked his lips and came up and untied me..
my wrist were all red and he kissed them..

We slowly went up to shower and I couldn't even walk.. I held onto him while we showered.

The aftercare..

After my and his shower he ordered some food for us both since e both hadn't eaten much.

I had gotten a small pasta meal and he got some rice with some garlic buttered chicken.

We sat on the bed and watched gossip girl, my favorite series ever.

"I'm so confused" he says
"Well Blair lost her virginity to Chuck and then she fucked her old boyfriend, and he thought that Blair lost her virginity to him and not chuck. Of course he doesn't think it's chuck cause their best friends and all" I kept yapping and I could see him looking at me with a smile

"What?" I ask
"I just love when you talk" he says
I smiled and suddenly there was this moment between us.. I started deep into his deep dark eyes and he started into mine.. and that's how I knew he was the only guy I could ever want, I just couldn't tell him..

The end! Hope you guys liked this and sorry for being slow🫣 AND TYSM FOR 40K READS!!!! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR U ALL AND YOUR GUYS' SWEET COMMENTS!!

I am so sorry for being slow lately, I know most of you are so invested in this story, but I have so many tests and stuff going on. I found out I have another mid term and so much more but I'll try my best! LOVE U ALL!❤️❤️❤️❤️