Whats ur issue with him?! Part 23

It had now been around a few months. It was summer and aurora was not really being herself..why?

My mom and Henry have been on their honeymoon and been all lovey dovey around each other. I have slowly started meeting with Zayn. It had been helping me quite a lot.

"Let me take you out" he says on the phone
"What?"
"Yea. Wherever you want" he says
"Wherever?" I ask
"Yes ofcourse" he says

I had the beach in mind. There was hot weather and we had a nice beach close.

"What about the beach?" I ask
"The beach? Sure" he says
"Yay!" I say
"I'll pick you up at 5, so you can eat a bit before" he says
"Sure"

Play around food in plate

I got up in excitement and hurried to pack my stuff.
I wore my black bikini under this outfit:

I know it looks uncomfortable, but it wasn't

I did my hair in a ponytail with curls and did light makeup, since we were going in the ocean.

I ran downstairs to put everything so I could be ready.

"Honey, have you eaten anything today?" My mom asks
"Yea mom I ate an apple in the morning" I say
"An apple? That's it?" Henry asks and I just rolled my eyes.
"Honey have some more" my mom says.
"No mom I swear it's enough! Madeline and me are going out anyways" I say

Why I lied? Well Henry HATED Zayn, why? Again, I don't know. And I knew if I said I was going out with Zayn I wouldn't be allowed to go out ever gain without a tracker.

"So is Madeline picking you up?" Henry ask's curious
"Uhm no I'm just going to a nearby mall and we'll meet there.

"You sure?" He asks
"Uhm yea?" I say
"Where are you going?"
"To her place" I say

"Well honey just text us if you're going to sleep there, come home late or if we should pick you up" my mom says with a smile
"Of course" I say and hug her

After some time

Zayn picked me up further down the road so Henry couldn't see and he drove me first to some small fancy place. He has an Audi Rs7 which was a gorgeous car.

"Look I can't do fancy places anymore" I immediately say
"Well there is a great taco place at the beach" he says with a smile that was the cutest smile ever.
..

We drove down to the beach and it was now around 6 pm

He went and got some tacos for me and him and we put down a blanket and sat.

"So can you actually tell me why Henry hates you?" I ask
"It's private. Business" he says
"Cmonnn" I say
"Another time" he says and gives me a

We started into the ocean, the sound of the waves hitting our ears and the sun slowly setting.

"You're so beautiful" he whispers in my ear..
I kissed him and we kept talking.

I only had a bite of my taco and kept on talking with him about alll sorts of stuff. School, his business and what not.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He asks
"I already ate a bit at home" I say
"Oh well okay" he says
"Should we go to the ocean?" I ask
"Sure" I say and get up, taking off the clothes I had on top and so did Zayn.

God he had a great body.. he had a "wide" and fit body, his hair was a beautiful dark brown in the sun and he had a small dimple on his left cheek when he smiled. He had beautiful deep green eyes with one of them that was half a gorgeous blue. I noticed a huge scar near his ribs and several small ones..

He looked me deep in his eyes

"Ready to go?" He asks
"Yea" I say as our feet hit the cold sand and run towards the water, hand to hand..

We both jumped in the icy cold water that was kinda "awakeing"

As we bathed and bathed.

Me and Zayn had been having fun, for god knows how long. We sat and talked, smoked, had a few martinis.

"Yea so my dad has been tough on me for most of my life" he says
"Wow" I say in pure shock

It was late and we were laying down when I popped the question .
"So why do you have that scar?" I ask
"Well I was young and stupid, hung out with wrong guys and whatnot" he says
I was admiring him, his laugh, his voice, it made my heart smile and I never felt such a feeling like I have with him.

I know we have only been together a few times but I really enjoyed being near him.

I checked my phone which I haven't touched for many hours and saw several missed calls and texts.

"Coming late" I just wrote and went on
"Let's go home, I'll drive you" he says
"Sure, thank you" I say

He drove me home while he was answering some work calls.

"Well I don't care, if he doesn't have them by tomorrow then I'll get after him myself" and much more. He was a busy guy..

He dropped me off, and I assumed my parents were asleep so I kissed him goodbye and he waited til I was inside and safe.

I slowly opened up the big front door and walked into Henry and my mom standing in a panic.

"Mom?" I ask
"Are you insane?" Henry yells
"What?" I ask
"You can't just text us you're going to be late after not answering for so many hours" my mom yells
"Mom usually you never care" I say confused
"Are you hiding something?" Henry asks in a deep tone, an angry but calm tone. He looked at me with his stern look that made my heart skip a beat
"No?" I ask

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and my heart skipped another beat. I hurried but Henry pushed me away.

"Yea aurora you forgot your-" and now Zayn's heart probably skipped a beat.
"How many times have I told you to stay away from him?!" He yells
"Isn't he like 38?" My mom asks confused. There was too much going on.

"Henry just tell me what your problem with him is" I say
"I just don't want you near him" he says angrily. Zayn walked out but the look he gave henry..the angry and stern look.

I stood in utter shock and when Zayn walked away Henry and my mom calmed a bit down.

Henry went upstairs to take another call and my mom sat beside me.

"Honey, look 38 is almost 18 years older.." she says while I slowly rest my head on her thighs.
"Yea I know. It's just all the guys my age are big douches and annoy the shit out of me" I say
"Hun, 38? Cmon" she says slowly playing with my hair and touching my cheeks softly.

Suddenly I was 5 years old, crying in my moms lap while she was knocked out..

"Honey, if he does anything that you don't like-" suddenly I had small tears and reminded of the past.

"I promise you, he's gone, forever" she says
"But I'm still so scared" I say with a shaky voice

My mom kissed my forehead and suddenly Henry came downstairs and I quickly got up.
"Oh didn't mean to interrupt" he says
"Oh no it's fine" I say and stand up from the couch and purposefully bump into Henry's shoulder, at the same time giving him a look. A look that said I hate you but at the same time I love you..

I went upstairs, I suddenly saw my mom walk by and Henry slamming the door downstairs.

"Good night hun" she says
"Mom where is Henry going?" I ask
"He said something business urgent" she says

She proceeded to go to bed and as soon as she left I ran outside. Ofc in my hello kitty pants and a long sleeve, XXL shirt.

I went on my moped, or we'll technically my moms old one.I saw Henry's car turn and I followed him all the way to-

Part 2 next!