First date? 2

On the way home we talked and he apologized and I said it was okay. I could see in his eyes that he really didn't mean it..

Me and Henry went home. I changed into:

(Outfit which won't show idk why)

I went back downstairs and sat beside him, he scuffed.

"My god" he says
"What?"
"You look so gorgeous my love" he says, looking me up and down..
"Look I'm going out for a smoke, wanna come with?" He asks
"Sure. Wait you're okay with me smoking?" I ask
"No of course not. I just don't wanna sit alone" he says
"Sure" I say

We sat on the pool chairs and he lit his Marlboro gold.. 

"Do you even like me?" I ask him suddenly
"Yea of course" he says
"Are you sure? It's not about the whole sex toy comment thing it's just because I'm curious" I ask while looking down. He sat up and put his hand on my chin.
"I do like you..don't ever question that" he says.
"Yea okay.." I say with a smile..

Henry's pov..

Me and Aurora sat outside in the slightly cold weather. She looked gorgeous today but I still felt horrible about earlier, we were supposed to go out on a date, I would then later take her out on the beach. I swear Stefan is gonna kill me some day.

Aurora and I talked for 30 min or so and then came the question.

"You don't need to answer, but why do you have so many scars?" She asks in a non-loud voice.
For the first time, in a long time, my heart began beating fast. I usually never talked about that.

"Oh I was a stupid kid" I say
"Fair enough" she says. She looked at the stars and just gazed at them
"Aren't they just so beautiful?" She asks
"Yea..like you my love" i say and saw a smile form in her face. There was something about her smile that made me happy inside.

We sat outside for around 30 min more and then decided to go back inside..

"Look I'm sorry for overreacting" she says looking down.
"I was being a douche bag too" I say

Auroras POV:

Him and I talked for a bit more and sat closer and closer, until he  started kissing my neck slowly.. making my whole body tingle and almost making me moan already.

"Henry.." I lightly moaned in his ear. He came up to my lips and we kissed and almost swallowed each others tongue. He had his one hand around my neck and another one by my thigh.

I could feel him slowly get harder second by second..

I slowly sat on top of him while making out and slowly swaying my hips back and forth, teasing him..

I then got up midway, seeing a smirk spread across his face.

"Wait" I say while taking off my clothes, slowly, to tease him. I was wearing a sexy lace bra with some sort panties that almost covered nothing.

I sat back on top of him and suddenly he turned me over and he was on top of me.  He took off his shirt and I noticed a new tattoo.

"Go slowly, please" I whisper
"Whatever you say princess" he says before kissing me on my forehead and slowly putting his dick in my pussy..

He went further and further and my moans became louder and louder.

"Awh Henry" I moan in a pleasuring pain..
"You're so tight.." he whispers..
"Maybe you're just big." I say while keeping my eyes closed, I wasn't lying, he was big.

He slowly flipped me back over again and I sat on top, riding slowly, throwing my head back in pleasure.

"My god princess you look gorgeous while you're getting fucked" he whispers before kissing my hard nipples. I giggled as it was tingly asf and sent shivers down my body.

He then took his big hands on my naked waist and slowly made me ride forth and back. He then held my wait and began thrusting, faster and faster.

"Fuck Henry, you're fucking ruining me" I say, loudly.
Every inch of my body was slowly shaking and shivers were everywhere..

Henry kept thrusting harder and harder until we both slowly came. Moans out of our mouth.

I began kissing me and he began kissing me back, then made every more hickeys.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the world.." he whispers..

After the shower

We went into the shower and then decided to watch a movie in his bedroom.

"I hate you" I say while throwing popcorn in my mouth
"What why?" He asks confused with his beautiful smile
"Because, I'm sore asf and I can't walk. Oh and I'm red everywhere on my neck" I say
"Well, based on your moans I guess you liked it" he says while throwing popcorns in his mouth.

"My god you're annoying" I say

Henry sat in a t-shirt and sweats and I sat in a hoodie and sweats.

"Be careful princess" he says

Sorry for taking so long!!!!! I'm so so sorry, I was just stuck so much.

I hope you guys like it and if not then pls tell my why!

Love u all AND TYSM FOR 63k READS?!?!?? ITS INSANE AND IM SO GRATEFUL FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF U❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️