Chapter 53 Ice 3

"Chess?" Xuanyuan Han Qi saw that the chess player next to Wen Wenqian asked her, "it's late at night. Why are you here?"
"my lord, my maidservant." The chess player is hesitant to speak.
Xuanyuan Hanqi saw that her eyes were red and swollen with tears. "but have you been bullied?"
"your Majesty, please help me. The princess. The chess player doesn't want to die. Please help me. " The chess son put his heart across and knelt at Xuanyuan Han Qi's feet and begged.
"help? What did you say? What happened to the princess? " Xuanyuan Han's face revealed doubts, and he saw the ambiguity in the chess words. "you come with Ben Wang."
Xuanyuan Hanqi took the chess son to the practice room, which was very large and empty. "you may speak."
Chess had calmed down by this time, and she knew that she might still have a chance if she had to tell the King of Wings everything she knew.
Chess slowly began when she heard the conversation between the emperor and the empress dowager.
Early the next morning, Xuanyuan Hanqi went to Yongshou Palace with painful feelings. After seeing her mother, she retreated from the palace maids and eunuchs. Xuanyuan Hanqi knelt in front of his mother and said he found that Wen Wenqian had something to do with the murder of the eldest prince.
"my minister has never found that the princess is such a person, and she is still the pillow of her son. I'm sorry to my brother. I really don't know how to face him. " At that time, Xuanyuan Hanqi listened to the context of what Chess said, and he knew that Wen Wenqian was such a vicious woman with ambition and ambition.
When my father was alive, he always hoped that they could be brothers and love each other and support each other. However, when the body of his father was not cold, his princess conspired to hurt his brother's heir, which made him have the face to face his brother.
The Empress Dowager was also shocked by what the Empress Dowager said. She did not expect that her words with the emperor would be heard, so that Wen Wenqian had evil thoughts and lured Yu concubine to harm Dun Dun.
"it's still early, and it's not time for the court meeting yet. Mammy Zhou, send someone to invite the emperor." The empress dowager thought that this matter must be told to the emperor. The emperor had always seen how his brother was, and she thought that the emperor would not have any dissatisfaction with the wing king because of this. After all, the wing king had no idea. The emperor must also be looking into the matter. If he conceals it, it is not beautiful. On the contrary, it is easy to create a gap between the two brothers.
When Xuanyuan Hancheng came to Yongshou Palace, he first greeted his mother, and then asked, "the mother called her son so early, but is there something important?"
"the purpose of inviting you here today is to talk to you about the wing princess. Alas. Don't blame your brother, son. He doesn't know about it either. " The Empress Dowager said what Xuanyuan Hanqi said today and the confession she got from Chess said to Xuanyuan Hancheng. After the Empress Dowager said, she looked at Xuanyuan Hancheng, she did not want to cause estrangement between the two brothers because of this woman.
Xuanyuan Hancheng sighed in his heart when he saw his brother Xuanyuan Hanqi's look of guilt and frustration.
"I also got the news from the dark guard last night. I'm thinking about what to say to my brother. " Xuanyuan Hancheng said.
"Brother, my brother is guilty. It was my brother's negligence that he didn't find Wen Wenqian earlier. The elder brother is at the disposal of the elder brother. " Xuanyuan Hanqi knelt down and said.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng stepped forward to pick up his brother, "you don't have to blame yourself. I don't blame you." There is something wrong with my brother, too. if she hadn't been chosen for you in the first place, it wouldn't have happened today. "
"after all, this Wen Wenqian is the first daughter of Jingxihou. What are you going to do with the emperor?" The Empress Dowager saw that the two brothers were in harmony, so she was relieved and continued to ask Xuanyuan Han.
"I have found out that this has nothing to do with the Jingxi Marquis Residence, but only because of Wen Wenqian's greed. I think this matter should not be made public, otherwise my brother is in the court, I am afraid that someone will make a fuss about it in the future, and it will not be good for the reputation of the emperor's brother. " Xuanyuan Hancheng also thought about it in his heart.
"the elder brother is always thinking of his younger brother, and his younger brother really deserves it." Xuanyuan Hanqi was very moved when he heard this.
"son, your brother has a point, so deal with Wen Wenqian quietly." The empress dowager thought for a moment and said approvingly.
"my younger brother wants to take the princess to the imperial mausoleum to guard the mausoleum as a father. Wait until after a year of filial piety, and then declare that the princess is suffering from an acute illness. " Xuanyuan Hanqi thought that it would be up to him to deal with Wen Wenqian, which could be regarded as an explanation to the emperor.
"to guard the imperial mausoleum? There's nothing wrong with you, brother. You don't have to do that. " Xuanyuan Hancheng said.
"Please do it, brother." Xuanyuan Hanqi said firmly.
Xuanyuan Hancheng repeatedly persuaded, Xuanyuan Hanqi is still very persistent, Xuanyuan Hancheng can not agree.
On the court today, the king of the wing pleaded to go to the imperial mausoleum during the filial piety period, and the emperor granted permission to guard the mausoleum. For a moment, the ministers were confused and could not understand why there was such a sudden appearance. There was a lot of discussion below, with some boasting Wang Chunxiao and some sensitive people sniffing out a trace of strangeness. Well-informed ministers all know that something happened at the 100-day banquet of the eldest prince yesterday, but they just don't know what the connection is.
At this time, Wen Wenqian was dressing up in the wing palace, "hiss." Chess, what's wrong with you today? you're upset. "
Wen Wenqian touched her sore hair and gently hinted to the chess player. "Chess was scared last night. You don't have to worry about it. You have followed me since I was a child, and I like you most, and I can't do without you. You also know me, the most nostalgic person. "
After last night, was afraid that this chess piece could not be kept, Wen Wenqian secretly planned it in her heart. However, the chess player has always been by her side, and if she dies suddenly, it will certainly attract attention. At that time, the loss will outweigh the gain. Anyway, the chess player has been with her all the time, and she dare not betray her.
"No. The maidservant understands. " The chess son was cold in his heart when he heard the words of the Princess of Wing. At this time, she was extremely glad to have told the whole story with the Wing King last night. If the other maids listened to the Princess Wing, they would certainly settle down. But she's not.
Chess waited on the princess from an early age, so she knew her habits very well. whenever the princess lied, her voice would be very gentle, and she would unconsciously touch her little finger with her thumb. The chess son looked at the unconscious actions and gentle and conciliatory words of the princess of the wing, and knew that the princess of the wing was insincere. The Wing King entered the palace before dawn today. don't know what will be waiting for the Wing Princess when he returns home.
Xuanyuan Hanqi returned to Yiwangfu and immediately called the housekeeper to prepare him for a trip to the imperial mausoleum. Then he whispered a few words in the butler's ear, and the butler looked astonished, then disappeared and nodded solemnly.
Wen Wenqian heard the noise and asked at the door of the house, "your Majesty, what happened?" Where are you going? "
Xuanyuan Hanqi said faintly: "go to the imperial mausoleum to observe filial piety for my father."
Wen Wenqian covered her mouth in surprise. "Why is that?" Why do you suddenly want to guard the imperial mausoleum? is it the emperor's will? "
Wen Wenqian pulled Xuanyuan Hanqi into the house and asked anxiously in front of Xuanyuan Hanqi: "how could this be? Prince, you are the emperor's own brother, why did the emperor let you guard the imperial mausoleum?" The emperor has just gone. How can the emperor be so cruel? "
Xuanyuan Hanqi saw that Wen Wenqian had the intention of provoking him and his elder brother in the words, and he was angry in his heart. He really doesn't understand what this woman is thinking.
"you don't have to worry, you don't have to go. The imperial mausoleum will not be your home." Xuanyuan Hanqi said coldly.
"what does your Majesty mean?" Wen Wenqian saw Xuanyuan Hanqi's cold eyes and had a foreboding in her heart.
Xuanyuan Hanqi grabbed Wen Wenqian and dragged him out, so strong that Wen Wenqian could not break free at all. "your Majesty, you are hurting me. Where are you taking me?"
Wen Wenqian was dragged along for a long time, and the more she walked, the more frightened she became. This place is already a cellar in the house, giving off bursts of coolness.
Xuanyuan Hanqi threw Wen Wenqian into an ice cellar, and as soon as he entered it, he felt a chill to the bone. "your Majesty." Wen Wenqian screamed as she fell on the cold ground.
"is it cold? this is where you belong." Xuanyuan Hanqi said, "do you understand? you are a smart man."
"No. My lord, I don't know. It's so cold here. How can I bring my concubine here? " Wen Wenqian had guessed that the incident had happened, but still shook her head and denied it.
"I am still unrepentant at the end of my life." Xuanyuan Hanqi said. "the chess player has told me, and the secret guard of the emperor's side also has the evidence. You still want to deny it. "
"Chess?! Ha! " Wen Wenqian did not expect that when the chess son, this bitch really betrayed her.
"Why? Is it really not enough for you to be a princess? Why do you want to murder the heirs of your elder brother? " Xuanyuan Hanqi looked at Wen Wenqian's crazy expression and was very disappointed.
"Why? Why don't I do it for your Majesty. If the eldest prince is gone, our children will be able to inherit the throne in the future. Your Majesty, why don't you understand my painstaking efforts? " Wen Wenqian defended.
"for the sake of the king, it is better to do it for yourself! In the final analysis, it's just because of your own selfish desires. How innocent the child is, you are hopeless. " Xuanyuan Han Qi lowered his eyes and did not look at her.
"so what if I'm just jealous? why does a daughter of my family kowtow to a couple from a palace waiter? Why, your Majesty, as long as he is the only one, how can a child with a lowly twin blood inherit the rivers and mountains of Xuanyuan? He shouldn't have been born. I wish he had had a miscarriage. God is helping him. It's not fair! " Wen Wenqian said reluctantly.
"the king never thought of taking a concubine." Xuanyuan Hanqi said quietly and sighed. "it was your greed that hurt you."
Wen Wenqian heard this sentence of Xuanyuan Hanqi and suddenly lost her words, and tears slid down her face. "my lord. I knew I was wrong. I was really stunned. "
"it's too late." Xuanyuan Hanqi turned away, and once something was wrong, there was no turning back.
"No. My lord, please! Don't go, it's cold in here! Let me go, please let me go! " Wen Wenqian suddenly understood something. She looked around at the huge ice cubes. Prince said that she was going to freeze to death. She shouted in fear. "your Majesty, you can't do this to me. I'm your real wife. I'm your real wife! "
Xuanyuan Hanqi asked the guards to lock the door and strode away. His eyes were wet and he said in his heart, "if you really think I'm a husband, why did you do such a thing?"
A few days later, the Houfu House in Jingxi welcomed an unexpected guest. Jingxi Hou was surprised when he looked at the second prince, "your Highness the Wing King, you are not ...". " Aren't you supposed to be on your way to the Imperial Mausoleum?
When Jingxi Hou saw the expressionless face of the king, his heart sank. "Wing King, please come with me." After that, Jingxi Hou took the Wing King to the study.
Xuanyuan Hanqi asked the eunuch who followed him to put a black box on the book case and then handed it to Jingxi.
After seeing this, Jingxi Hou set off a huge wave in his heart. How could his daughter do such a stupid thing! Murdering the heir of the emperor is a serious crime involving nine ethnic groups.
"there is no place for her in the imperial mausoleum." Xuanyuan Hanqi pointed to the black box on the table case and said, "do what you like!"
A few days later, it was as if the Jingxi Hou, who was several years old overnight, prayed for his old age to return to his hometown, and the emperor was allowed to play. Soon after, the Wen family, once a big family, gradually disappeared from the capital.