Chapter 18 commitment

Xu Xueying also wanted to say something to Lin Jiabao. She suddenly paused and looked straight behind Lin Jiabao. "your Royal Highness, your Royal Highness." Xueying finally meets you. "
"Xueying is looking forward to seeing you every day. Xueying really misses you!" Xu Xueying pushed Lin Jiabao away and ran to Xuanyuan Hancheng.
Lin Jiabao was pushed coldly and staggered a few steps. Xuanyuan Hancheng hurried up to hold the baby, ignoring Xu Xueying's sincere words.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng saw that Lin Jiabao looked wrong. He hugged him into his arms, thought about it and said to Jiabao, "Baby, you go back with Yuanqing first."
Xuanyuan Hancheng felt that the baby was stiff in his arms for a moment, and then clasped him in his arms. He said in his ear, "Honey, I'll be back to Pingle Garden in a minute."
Lin Jiabao looked a little wooden and left with Yuanqing. Xuanyuan Hancheng left only Yuanfu and told the people in the palace to retire.
Xu Xueying just saw the prince whisper to Lin Jiabao, and his Royal Highness's expression was so focused and gentle. Xu Xueying could hardly believe her eyes. Even when she was most favored, his Royal Highness had never been so gentle to her. This Lin Anzhu looks like he has no talent and no appearance. Why should he?
Xu Xueying showed jealousy and resentment in the face of Lin Jiabao's departure. Xuanyuan Hancheng just caught Xu Xueying's vicious eyes. It seems that Xu Xueying can't stay in the East Palace. She was grounded, and she was able to trick the baby into coming here, which is a sign of her methods.
Xuanyuan Hancheng thought that the baby just looked very bad, he wanted to go back as soon as possible to explain clearly to the baby, the baby misunderstood him is not good.
Xu Xueying saw his Royal Highness the Crown Prince watching her and hurriedly changed his expression. "your Highness the Crown Prince. Your Highness, it was not Xueying's original intention that Bizhu collided with you. Xueying misses his Royal Highness day and night and hears the news of his Royal Highness going out to battle. Xueying also prays to God every day to bless his Royal Highness the Crown Prince to return safely. Please learn a lesson from his Royal Highness. "
Xu Xueying said in a choked voice, crying silently as if she had been greatly aggrieved. At the same time, he did not forget to show the beautiful side face of tears in his eyelashes in front of his Royal Highness.
"you don't have to pretend to be Xu. You all know it. You know exactly how Yu's children got there. " Xuanyuan Han Cheng said coldly.
"it's not me. I didn't. Your Highness, you have wronged me. How could I hurt the heirs of the crown prince? someone must have set me up. It must be Yu or the princess of the crown prince! Your Royal Highness, you can't believe theirs. You must be discerning and innocent. " Xu Xueying immediately panicked at the words of his Royal Highness the Crown Prince. But she immediately forced to calm down, thinking that Bizhu was dead. There is no proof of death, and other clues have been dealt with early.
Xu Xueying cried even more heartbroken, "this is really killing me.". Xueying is really wronged. His Royal Highness must believe me. "
"wronged you!. Hehe, you have to confront Bizhu. " Xuanyuan Hancheng said coldly.
"Bizhu, she's already dead." Xu Xueying looked at the cold expression of his Royal Highness. "No. No. Bizhu, she. "
Xuanyuan Han Cheng is too lazy to look at Xu Xueying's hypocritical and affected face. Turn around and Yuanfu said, "move Xu to North Cold Palace tomorrow."
Xu Xueying screamed when he heard the word North Cold Gong. North Cold Gong is a veritable cold palace. If he goes there, he will either go crazy or die of loneliness. She wouldn't go there even if she died, "No. I was framed. Your Royal Highness. Your Royal Highness! "
No matter what Xu Xueying begged, how sophistry did not admit that he had harmed Yu's children. Xuanyuan Hancheng quickly left the small yard where Xu Xueying was imprisoned.
When Xuanyuan Hancheng returned to Pingle Court, Su Ya came forward and reported to his Royal Highness, "your Highness, Master Lin locked himself in the dormitory and refused to let us in."
Xuanyuan Han Cheng listened to the rapid step into the dormitory, found Lin Jiabao on the bed, only saw him covered with Jin quilt. "Home treasure. Baby. " Xuanyuan Han Cheng stretched out his hand to pull down the quilt, but the baby held on to the quilt.
"Honey, put the quilt down. What if it's stuffy? Talk to the husband, don't hold it in your heart. Do you remember what you promised your husband? " Xuanyuan Hancheng continued to pull the quilt on his face. After listening to his words, Jiabao relaxed his hand and said, "good baby." Xuanyuan Hancheng pulled down the quilt.
What came into view was the baby's face full of tears, which made him very distressed. "Baby, don't cry."
Lin Jiabao was very sad. These days, his Royal Highness's love and care for him made him lose himself gradually, and some forgot that he was just his Royal Highness's waiter. His Royal Highness had the Crown Princess and other concubines long before him.
Lin Jiabao chose to avoid neglect because he had not met any other women of his Royal Highness. Xu Xueying's words thoroughly woke him up. His Royal Highness is his Royal Highness, not anyone's husband, and his dream should be awakened.
Lin Jiabao felt as if he had blocked a stone at the thought that his Royal Highness would treat others like him.
Lin Jiabao felt that he had become good or bad. Obviously, he was the latest one, but he wanted to occupy his Royal Highness and let his Highness be his only husband. It was really wrong for him to break the rules. His Royal Highness is the future emperor, and he can't be the only one. It seems that he is destined to share his husband with others.
Lin Jiabao is also a little worried that if he looks like this, will his Royal Highness really like him all the time? He's so scared.
"under the Prince's Palace, I will study piano, chess, calligraphy, painting and poetry." While Lin Jiabao shed tears, he gave Xuanyuan Han an underwriting certificate.
Xuanyuan Hancheng picked up the baby and let him lie on his back in his arms. Gently wipe away his tears, "Honey, you don't have to learn these, you don't have to learn these, you are the same as Xianggong's baby."
Lin Jiabao thought for a moment and said something that made Xuanyuan Han Cheng ironic. "Jiabao is still small and has not grown well yet. I will certainly grow better than I am now. So, your Highness, you can't do without me. You haven't seen what I look like when I grow up! "
Xuanyuan Han Cheng listened to is funny, but also pity him, do not know what Xu Xueying said to Jiabao, let Jiabao have such an idea, afraid that he will not want him.
"Honey, you have to believe that Xianggong will not want you." Xuanyuan Hancheng helped Lin Jiabao up and let him sit by the bed.
Under the gaze of Lin Jiabao, Xuanyuan Hancheng slowly knelt down on one knee. "I swear that you are the only one in the future, and you are the only one to be your husband."
Frightened by the action of Xuanyuan Hancheng, Lin Jiabao immediately stood up and cried to support Xuan Yuan Han Cheng, "Wow ...". Don't kneel, your Highness. Whoo. Master, get up. Whoo. "
Xuanyuan could not get up, but took Lin Jiabao by the hand and looked at Lin Jiabao with firm eyes full of love. "Baby, trust me."
"Wow. But. I'm not good. " Seeing that his Royal Highness the Crown Prince could not get up, Lin Jiabao knelt on one knee and cried even louder.
Xuanyuan Hancheng knelt firmly and insisted, "Baby, believe me!" Baby, don't worry, don't doubt it. I will make you feel that you are the most important treasure of my life. "
"I. I believe in your husband, I believe in you. " Lin Jiabao felt his heart was full, and his heart was full of promises and loving eyes. Lin Jiabao was so moved that even if his Royal Highness was really tired of himself in the future, he would not regret it.
After pulling up Xuanyuan Hancheng, Lin Jiabao stood on tiptoe and kissed him. Of course, Xuanyuan Hancheng would not miss the chance for the baby to throw himself into his arms and deepen the kiss on the baby's lips. Lin Jiabao took the initiative to wrap his arms around Xuanyuan Hancheng's neck and obediently let Xuanyuan Hancheng kiss.
Reluctantly leave the baby's sweet lips, looking at his dear luster and moist lips, Xuanyuan Han Cheng eyes more and more profound.
Xuanyuan Han clung to the body of Jiabao, making him feel his fiery heat. Lin Jiabao looked as if he had been scalded, and the boss, staring at him, looked at him in surprise.
Xuanyuan Hancheng was amused by the baby's expression and said, "Baby, you have to believe in yourself. You don't have to grow up to be deeply attracted to me." But I'll eat you alive when you grow up. "
Lin Jiabao was scorched by Xuanyuan's fiery eyes and bowed his head sheepishly.
Xuanyuan Hancheng refused to let him go, continued to hold the baby and kissed him on his forehead, eyebrow and cheek. All the way down to Lin Jiabao's neck, Xuanyuan Han Cheng reached out to unbutton Jiabao's neckline.
"well. Husband, you. Husband, how many women do you have? I've never seen it before. " Lin Jiabao hesitated for a moment, but still asked the question that his father Lin Dazhuang had asked him when he met.
Xuanyuan Han Chengzheng buried his head in Lin Jiabao's collarbone sucking. Hearing Lin Jiabao's problem, he looked up at the baby and said, "in addition to Xu, there are two concubines, Song and Yu, and two daughters." I'll see you later. "
"Xu Shi, she said." Lin Jiabao remembered what Xu Xueying had said to her before.
"Xu Shi, I have sent him to the cold palace. She made an unforgivable mistake, and she brought it all on herself. " Xuanyuan Hancheng interrupted Lin Jiabao and said squarely, "you don't have to worry about Song and Yu. Things can't be changed in the past, but I will never touch them or anyone else now or in the future."
Lin Jiabao did not answer, and the words guaranteed by Xianggong woven a beautiful dream for him. The dream was so beautiful that he didn't care whether it was true or not.
Xuanyuan Hancheng hugged Jiabao in his arms. He knew that his baby was still deeply worried, but it didn't matter. He has a lifetime to prove what he said.
"by the way, what about the crown prince and the princess? Is she very ill? " Lin Jiabao thought of the important woman around his husband.
"Honey, you don't have to worry about her at all. As early as when I went to battle, the Crown Princess had already died of illness. For various reasons, she could not be disclosed to the outside world, but declared that she was ill in bed and could not see anyone. " Xuanyuan Hancheng thought of the news that the crown princess had already died, and the baby knew it, so he told him the truth.
Lin Jiabao nodded to show that he understood, "well, I will keep it a secret."
Xuanyuan Han Cheng looked at the family treasure with his brow stretched out and kissed him on the cheek. "Baby, don't worry."
Lin Jiabao smiled shallowly.
"Honey, smile again." Xuanyuan Hancheng loves to see the baby's smiling face.
Lin Jiabao obediently showed a big smile to Xuanyuan Han Chengzhan. That bright smile let Xuanyuan Han flash God, that deep dimple is so playful and lovely.
"my husband, my wish is to see the baby's smiling face every day." Xuanyuan Hancheng said, "so baby should be happy every day."
Lin Jiabao listened to Xuanyuan Hancheng's words, buried in the husband's broad chest and giggled, his heart as sweet as eating a lot of honey.
Su Ya and Shu Qin were outside the dormitory room, and they both breathed a sigh of relief when they heard the laughter of Master Lin in the room. Master Lin looked very bad when he came back just now, and they were all very worried.
"his Royal Highness still has a way to coax the little master in a minute.". " Shu Qin said.
Su Ya said, "the little master is simple-minded, obedient and obedient, and it is still very easy to coax."
In the early morning of the next day, Xuanyuan Hancheng got up lightly, put a kiss on Lin Jiabao's forehead and got out of bed.
When changing clothes, Xuanyuan Hancheng saw Yuanfu hesitate to talk to him. Xuanyuan Hancheng waved to him and whispered, "go out and say."
Last night Jiabao suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, Xuanyuan Hancheng has always been shallow sleep. immediately felt the movement around me and quickly appeased the baby. Look at the baby in shock, Xuanyuan Hancheng is very distressed. He knows that this is the baby's lack of sense of security, but he can only slowly take action to improve the unease in the baby's heart.
On the way to the early Dynasty, Yuan Fu told his Royal Highness about Xu Xueying's hanging last night. Xuanyuan Han Cheng listened to stop, Xu Xueying or took the old road and the previous life.
"keep your mouth shut in Pingle Garden and don't let the news spread to Jiabao's ears." Baby has never experienced this, and he is so soft-hearted and kind-hearted that he can't sleep well when he hears these nights.
"No."
Although Yuanfu severely restrained the palace people, the news did not reach Lin Jiabao, but the news slowly spread in the East Palace.
At that time, many people in the palace saw Lin Jiabao coming out of the yard where Xu Xueying was grounded, and Xu Xueying committed suicide that night. Everyone could not help looking sideways, thinking that this little master Lin was a great man. So silent, it forced to death the woman who was once loved by his Royal Highness the Crown Prince.
One day, Yu went to Song's yard to have tea with her. Song's character was honest and quiet, Yu was lively and talkative, and their courtyards were adjacent, so Yu often came to chat with Song.
"I'm afraid this Shuanger waiter is much more skillful than Xu Xueying. His Royal Highness has never stepped out of Pingle Garden since he was born." Seeing Song drinking tea on his own, Yu said, "do you think we should go and visit him?"
"this is not appropriate. Pingle Court is connected to the inner study. It is a forbidden place, and we are not allowed to go there." Song can not dare, that is to let the intimate maid go to the study to annoy his Royal Highness, will be grounded. "there must be a chance to see it in the future."
"aren't you curious?" Yu herself is very curious, she has long wanted to meet the rumored extremely beautiful twins. However, Song refused to go with her because he flinched, so he had to think of a way to see her later.
Yu Qin, who has recovered from the loss of his son, is now sharpening his fist and thinking of giving birth to another son for his Royal Highness. Hateful! That pair is really abhorrent, even more skillful than Xu Xueying. In the past, when Xu Xueying was favored, they could still get his Royal Highness for a few days. And now. We can only see each other when his Royal Highness the Crown Prince visits his daughter.
"by the way, I heard that Kang'er is ill again." Both Yu's and Song's daughters are in poor health, and they often exchange experiences on how to take care of their daughters.
"Yes, it suddenly burned up, and it scared me at that time. Fortunately, the fever has gone down now. " Song still has a lingering fear when he thinks about it.
Kang'er was persuaded by Xu Xueying that day and forced Hongwei, the little maid around her, to bring Lin Jiabao into Xu Xueying's yard. In the evening, Hongwei was sent to see how the monster was. Hongwei secretly looked out of Xu Xueying's yard and just saw the scene when the palace people carried Xu Xueying's body out of the yard. Hongwei was frightened to listen to the moving palace people talking about how fierce Master Lin was.
When Hongwei went back, she said what she had seen and heard with Master Kang. Kang'er was already five years old, and he already knew what death was. He was so frightened that he started to have a fever that night.
Hongwei herself was scared to death. If she was found to have taken Master Lin, she would have lost her life. Hongwei frightened herself and soon became ill. The milkmaid didn't think much about it, thinking that Hongwei was too sick to serve the little master, so she moved her to another place for the time being.