Chapter 37 Patrol 3

It was only after Lin Jiabao got on the painting boat that he realized that there were no flowers on the boat, only a few poorly dressed women playing the piano. Although the sound of the piano was beautiful, he did not like them winking at his Royal Highness the Crown Prince. Lin Jiabao drank scented tea boring, and Xuanyuan Han promised that he was not allowed to drink, so he had to drink scented tea obediently. "I want to go back."
Xuanyuan Han hugged Jiabao and kissed the tiny pouting mouth of dear darling treasure. Originally, the purpose of wrapping this painting boat was to satisfy the curiosity of Guobao. He felt a little jealousy of Guobao and said to Yuanfu happily, "tell them to bring the boat ashore."
"No."
At this time, the stern of the painting boat suddenly made a loud noise, and the whole painting boat shook up. The two women screamed and asked harshly, "what's going on?"
"your Highness, there is an assassin! The assassin cut a hole in the boat. The guards are fighting them. " Yuanfu looked at the situation outside and reported it anxiously.
Xuanyuan Hancheng felt the sinking of the ship. "come ashore."
This time, because the painting boat was very small, there were only two Zither Lady and a few tortoise slaves on it. Xuanyuan Hancheng brought only a few guards on board, and this time it was his carelessness.
Xuanyuan Han took care of Lin Jiabao to go outside, the fight continued, the ship had tilted, looking around has been far away from the shore, do not know where to stay.
Xuanyuan Hancheng saw an unexpected person, Li Wang Xuan Yuan Zhaohong! Xuanyuan Zhaohong has several scars on his face, his face is ferocious, and the person is much older. "I've been waiting for you for a long time."
Xuanyuan Zhaohong was besieged by the second prince in Ciyun Temple. He and his Substitute changed services and escaped from the secret passageway in the temple. Xuanyuan Zhaohong with two confidants rushed to Licheng, do not want to meet the robbers on the road. There were so many robbers that they were not only robbed of silver, but also seriously injured. They had to find a place to heal their injuries and wait for them to recover. When he rushed to Licheng, he learned that all his heirs and family members had been executed, and that all the kings' henchmen had died and were caught. Seeing that all the dust had settled, there was no possibility of making a comeback, and Xuanyuan Zhaohong turned white overnight.
Hearing the news that the prince visited Jiangzhou this time, they stayed in Jiangzhou early. It was not easy to see Yuanfu chartered a painted boat, Xuanyuan Zhaohong and two confidants quietly sneaked into the stern and broke the ship in order to perish together with the prince.
"Xuanyuan Zhaohong!" Xuanyuan Hancheng gritted his teeth and called the name of Li Wang, looking at Xuanyuan Zhaohong, who had been subdued, and listening to Xuanyuan Zhaohong's crazy laughter. "the king has nothing left, and it's worth dying with a king like you! Ha! "
Xuanyuan Han inherited a knife in front of him, fate is like this, this world Xuan Yuan Zhaohong or died in his hands.
"your Highness, the ship won't last much longer. It's going to sink." The guard said anxiously that the splint under their feet had cracked.
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the worried Lin Jiabao and asked, "can good baby swim?"
"A little bit, what my eldest brother taught me before." Lin Jiabao thought for a moment and said.
"Don't be afraid, dear, it will be all right." Xuanyuan Hancheng told others, "Paddle to the shore quickly. If you really can't, you can swim back into the river. It should not be far from the bank."
"No." Both Yuanfu and Yuanqing nodded solemnly, but fortunately, all the people who came on board today knew the water, and no one raised any objection. The guards rowed vigorously with their hands.
At this time, the two Zither Lady on the ship began to cry, "the slave doesn't know how to water.". My Lord, please help me. " A woman walked on a rickety splint and pounced on Xuanyuan Hancheng.
Lin Jiabao, who was surrounded by Xuanyuan Hancheng, was surprised by her and fell into the river unsteadily. Xuanyuan Han Cheng reached out to catch, only had time to catch a piece of clothes, he did not hesitate to follow the treasure into the river. The exclamations of Yuanfu, them and the guards came from the ship! "your Royal Highness! Lin Pianjun! "
The river was very cold. Lin Jiabao tried to remember his swimming posture and did not allow himself to sink, but drank several mouthfuls of water. Xuanyuan Han swam to Lin Jiabao's side and took him to swim in the direction of the painting boat. he was about to swim to the side of the boat, but an accident happened. With a bang, the stern broke apart. A huge impact hit both of them, and a pile of broken wood hit them, hitting them far away.
Xuanyuan Han Chengsheng held on to the Tackle and tried his best to block it for the good treasure. A sharp piece of wood ran through his left shoulder with the impact. Xuanyuan Han Cheng snorted, gritted his teeth and held back.
Lin Jiabao heard a voice, "what's the matter with you, Mr. Xiang?"
Xuanyuan Han gasped for breath, and his chest was already red with blood. "my husband is fine, honey, don't worry, we'll just swim to the shore."
Lin Jiabao swam hard and looked up at the boundless river, where there was the shadow of a painted boat. Xuanyuan Hancheng gradually felt that his left hand could not be lifted, and his eyes darkened, but he still kicked his legs hard. Swimming and seeing the big wood floating on the river, the two men lay down and finally saved some effort.
At this time, Lin Jiabao found that Xuanyuan Hancheng was injured, "Xianggong, you are injured and bleeding ...". Whoo. "
"my husband is all right. It's just a minor injury. " Xuanyuan Han Chengan Fu Guobao said.
After swimming aimlessly for a long time, Lin Jiabao finally saw the land. At this time, Xuanyuan Hancheng was already lethargic, and he, who had lost a lot of blood, swam to the shore and could not move any more.
"Master, wake up. We're on the shore, sir. Husband. " Lin Jiabao called Xuanyuan Hancheng anxiously.
Xuanyuan Hancheng heard the voice of Guobao in his ear. He wanted to respond to Guobao, but he was unable to do so and fell into a coma.
When Xuanyuan Hancheng opened his eyes again, he found him in a thatched hut. His head is still a little dizzy, looked around and did not find the figure of the good treasure. Xuanyuan Hancheng felt a little anxious. He only remembered swimming to the shore with Guobao, and then he lost consciousness.
With a squeak, the door was opened. "Oh, you're awake at last." A fat aunt came in. "you've worried your couple to death. I don't know how many tears he has wiped away these days!"
"excuse me, aunt, where are my twins?" Xuanyuan Hancheng interrupted the aunt and asked anxiously.
"Don't worry about this new student. Your twins have gone to the one at the head of the village to be Birthday Bun with Bean Paste Filling. You are really blessed. There is nothing to say about the craftsmanship of your couple. Birthday Bun with Bean Paste Filling makes it fast and beautiful, and it tastes good. " The aunt spoke enthusiastically about what had happened in the past few days.
Aunt Xiang Gong Wang uncle found Lin Jiabao when he was chopping firewood. At this time, Lin Jiabao was dragging Xuanyuan Han to walk to the village. Uncle Wang was kind-hearted and hurriedly came forward to help bring them back to his home.
Uncle Wang and his wife were so enthusiastic that they hurriedly invited the barefoot doctor in the village to see a doctor. At this time, Xuanyuan Hancheng had already had a high fever, and the wound was thickened by soaking in the river for a long time, and the situation was very critical. After the doctor's efforts to deal with the wound of Xuanyuan Hancheng, the situation finally stabilized. Lin Jiabao himself fell ill, but fortunately the doctor in the village was highly skilled, and Lin Jiabao got better soon.
Lin Jiabao found an important problem when he got better. He and Xuanyuan Hancheng were penniless, and all their money bags and accessories were washed away by the river. They paid for the medicine with the help of Uncle Wang's family. The doctor said that the situation of Xuanyuan Hancheng had improved and he would wake up in less than two days. Lin Jiabao wanted to buy some more chicken stew for his husband to replenish his health. Now he still owes Uncle Wang's money, and Uncle Wang's family is not well-off. Alas, they can't do without money.
As soon as he got better, Lin Jiabao immediately looked for a job in the village. There happened to be a banquet in the village, so he went to help cook. After being introduced by Aunt Wang to make snacks for the rich people in the village, who had a birthday, Lin Jiabao volunteered to be Birthday Bun with Bean Paste Filling. The rich man saw that the dim sum made by Lin Jiabao was very exquisite and liked it very much. He paid Lin Jiabao to make a hundred Birthday Bun with Bean Paste Filling and all kinds of snacks. After two days of hard work, Lin Jiabao finally earned a few taels of silver.
Lin Jiabao found out that the small mountain village they are staying in is to the east of Jiangzhou, which is more than half a day's drive from Jiangzhou. He and Xuanyuan Hancheng want to go back to Jiangzhou, he must first earn enough fare.
When Lin Jiabao came back from a hard day's work, he heard Aunt Wang say, "Lin Yuaner, you are awake!"
When Lin Jiabao heard this, he quickly ran in and saw the Xuanyuan Han Cheng who was getting up on the bed. "you're awake, Xianggong. Are you feeling better?"
"I'm much better, honey. You've suffered these two days." Xuanyuan Han Chengman said with heartache.
"I don't suffer. I've earned the fare in the past two days. When my husband gets better, we'll hire a car to go back to Jiangzhou." Lin Jiabao was ready. Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the baby as if he had become mature and strong overnight, and his heart ached. He could imagine how panicked and worried he was when he was in a coma.
Lin Jiabao suddenly patted his own little head. "by the way, I made chicken soup for my husband, and I went to get it.". "
Lin Jiabao carefully came in with a large bowl of chicken soup and fed Xuan Yuan Han Cheng to drink. "Mr. Xiang, drink a little more and get better soon."
Xuanyuan Hancheng drank half of it and pushed it back to Guobao. "have some, too. You've been working hard these two days."
"I've already had it, sir. Please drink it." Finally, Lin Jiabao and Xuanyuan Han Cheng two people, you a mouthful of me, finished a big bowl of chicken soup.
"by the way, just now Aunt Wang called you Lin Yuaner?" Xuanyuan Hancheng suddenly asked.
"well, I thought it would be better to use an alias, so I said that name." Lin Jiabao said proudly.
"silly treasure, that husband, I have become the unfaithful man." Xuanyuan Hancheng pinched the small nose of the baby.
", my husband is not!" Lin Jiabao laughed himself.
In the next two days, Lin Jiabao continued to make snacks for the rich people in the village, and finally collected the fare. The wound on Xuanyuan Han's shoulder was almost healed, and Lin Jiabao made an appointment with the handlebars in the village to send them to Jiangzhou early tomorrow morning.
Early the next morning, Lin Jiabao and Xuanyuan Hancheng thanked the Wang couple and went on the road with the dry food prepared by Aunt Wang.
Lin Jiabao looked at the small mountain village where he had lived for a few days, and suddenly he was reluctant to give up so that he could shout the days of Xuanyuan Han Cheng Xianggong. Xuanyuan Han saw that Guobao was depressed and put his uninjured hand around him.
Xuanyuan Hancheng said in Guobao's ear, "Don't be sad, honey. When we get back, we will send someone back to thank them."
"well, the couple are so warm. They just got married." The middle-aged man who drove the car for them said, "back in the day, my wife and I were the same. We couldn't make out every day. Alas, it was good to be young."
The driver talked a lot. "I heard that you are distant relatives of the Wang family. Are you going to visit relatives in Jiangzhou?"
"Yes." Lin Jiabao answered the coachman.
The man looked at Xuanyuan Hancheng and asked, "I see you have a good appearance. What do you do for a living and what do you do for a living?"
Xuanyuan Hancheng did not answer. Lin Jiabao thought about it and said, "my husband doesn't make a living.". Well, it doesn't work. "
On hearing this, the man opened the chatterbox again. He said earnestly to Xuanyuan Hancheng: "posterity, although you have married a twin, you can't treat him unfavourably." I heard that your twins are good at craftsmanship, but you, a big man, can't stop working and depend on your twins for a living. It is not desirable to have a soft meal. "
When Xuanyuan Han Cheng heard this, his face was so black that he couldn't get any darker. Lin Jiabao did not understand it and said doubtfully, "my husband is not well yet. You can't eat a very hard meal, otherwise it will not be easy to melt."
Xuanyuan Han can't laugh or cry when he listens to it.
The driver nagged Xuanyuan Hancheng about the disadvantages of eating soft food all the way, and finally came to Jiangzhou City.
Walking past a small group of soldiers, Xuanyuan Han accepted the leader and immediately shouted: "Cao Yan!"
The leader is General Cao Yan, who looks tense these days. The news that his Royal Highness the Crown Prince and Lin Bianjun disappeared in Jiangzhou Canal made them and Jiangzhou officials angry. If your Highness the Crown Prince had a chance, they would all lose their lives.
Cao Yan got the news that Yuanfu and they came back to report that day, and immediately sent people to look for the tributaries of the Jiangzhou Canal, but they found nothing in the past few days. Cao Yan thought to himself that the plea for guilt had been sent up, and he could expect the emperor's wrath. When the son of Heaven became angry, he buried millions of corpses.
When Cao Yan heard his Royal Highness's cry, he immediately followed the sound and turned back. When Cao Yan saw his Royal Highness, he said excitedly, "your Royal Highness!" It's good to see you all right. " Cao Yan immediately dismounted and bowed to his Royal Highness and Mr. Lin.
As soon as Cao Yan knelt down, so did the soldiers behind him. "greetings to his Royal Highness, the Crown Prince! Greetings to Lin Bian-Jun! " At this time, the people around them also came to their senses and knelt down together.
The driver was dumbfounded. Trembling, he knelt down with the crowd. Thinking silently in my heart, Oh, my God, I just said that the guy who ate soft food all the way has become his Royal Highness!
The author has something to say: his Royal Highness: say that I eat soft food. Disrespectful!
Meow: I'm so scared. = ^ _ ^ =
His Royal Highness: immediately arrange the boat show for me and Guobao, and the prince will forgive you.
Meow: boat show, there is already!
His Royal Highness said coldly, "Don't play dumb!"
Meow: bed play, boat show? His Highness the Crown Prince can't pronounce it properly. / / his Royal Highness uses his eyes to make a fuss about it.
Meow: all right, there will be a bed play and a boat play = ^ _ ^ =