Chapter 7 one year

In mid-September of the fourth year of Yuntai, the barbarians in the north went south and killed a small town in the border town. When the news came, there was an uproar in the court.

The imperial history wrote one after another that the barbarians violated the contract, which was a provocation to the Xuanyuan Dynasty and should be fought back to show the power of our dynasty.

Emperor Xuanyuan Zhao Shenzhao when the crown prince in order to recruit Peking University general, commander of the North Camp 50,000 elite troops to battle. And ordered the marchers on the north side to cooperate with the army against the barbarians.

After the next dynasty, in the imperial study, the emperor and the prince made the final instructions, "when you get to the north, don't attack immediately, but find out the truth." The barbarians are cunning by nature, so you must be careful. Your uncle will also give you support. Although the forces of our Xuanyuan dynasty are dominant this time, we must bear in mind that we cannot underestimate the enemy. "

"No. My son and minister must bear in mind. " Xuanyuan Han Cheng replied.

"have all the doctors with the army been arranged this time? You should pay attention to your own body, and don't delay going out any longer. " The emperor is still very concerned about the health of the crown prince.

"Father, please rest assured that everything has been arranged. Also ask the father to take care of his health, always let the father worry is really unfilial. " Xuanyuan Hancheng knelt down and kowtowed to his father.

"all right, get up. Go and say goodbye to your mother. She's worried about you, too. " The emperor helped the prince up.

"No. My son and minister will retire. "

When the son, several figures flashed into the courtyard of the imperial point room, Xuanyuan Han Cheng familiar with the road came to Lin Jiabao's door, gently opened the door and entered, leaving a few secret guards in the courtyard.

In the room, his baby was sleeping well in bed, and the moonlight came in through the window. Looking at Lin Jiabao bathed in the moonlight, his sleeping face is so naive and lovely. As soon as see it every time, the tiredness and troubles of the whole day are gone.

Lin Jiabao slept soundly, his mouth pursed and the corners of his mouth slightly raised, as if he were having a sweet dream.

Xuanyuan Hancheng bent down and kissed the center of his eyebrow and dropped a few gentle kisses on his little face. From the small dimple kiss to the lips, Xuanyuan Han Cheng is afraid to wake him up, dare not go deep, but gently lick the baby's lip flap with his lips.

"Hmm." Lin Jiabao seemed to feel the harassment on his lips, turned his head to one side and continued his dream.

Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao's exposed neck, looking a little pale against the moonlight, but it was so attractive.

Xuanyuan Han could not restrain himself, gnawing gently back and forth on his delicate neck.

Suddenly, there was a slight voice outside the door. Xuanyuan Han covered Lin Jiabao with a quilt and walked out gently.

"Sister Lin, it's you." Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao's door and motioned to Mammy Lin to follow him into the yard.

"your Highness, Anzhu, he is still young, just over 13 years old, you ..." When Mammy Lin came back at night, she saw the door of Lin Jiabao's room next door slightly open, and she saw the scene of the prince kissing Anzhu.