Chapter 32 Zhongju

In February of the sixth year of Yuntai, the emperor ordered the second prince Xuanyuan Han to go to Licheng to supervise the heirs and family members of King Li. Xuanyuan Hanqi's trip was very smooth, not only successfully completed the task of supervising and chopping, but also wiped out all the remaining parties of the past kings. It was found that the actions of the Yu parties were all organized by the loyal members of the kings, and had nothing to do with the kings. All the heirs and relatives of the kings were executed, and no trace of the kings was found. It seems that the kings really died in that fire.
In March, the second Prince Xuanyuan returned to Beijing and was in the limelight for a while. The second prince has made great achievements at a young age. He has been able to run errands independently at the age of 15, and he has done so well. Some lively subjects are secretly calculating that there are still vacancies for the Crown Princess and the two crown princesses. The two princes also do not have a proper concubine and a side imperial concubine.
The second prince officially entered the court, and has since entered the field of vision of the courtiers.
The emperor was gratified to see that his second son was beginning to be able to stand in the way. Two eldest sons are the pride of his heart. It seems that the prosperity of Xuanyuan Empire is not far away.
It was not long before Shiqishan, the governor of Xuzhou, learned from the newspaper that Lin Jiabao had become the prince of the crown prince.
"this Lin Jiabao is really an amazing person in the future." Shiqishan thought in his heart.
As soon as Shi Qishan returned to the house and said to his wife, Mrs. Shi was also surprised to hear the news. Lin Jiabao was promoted to the position of Lingjun in less than a year.
"it's a pity that the second daughter of the Lin family is engaged, and the remaining pair of children are not old enough to be engaged." Mrs. Shi said with some regret. Otherwise, if you can climb up to your relatives, it will also be very helpful to your future official career.
"send someone to send a big gift first." Shiqishan said to his wife.
In Pei County, du Xiangheng, the county magistrate, also learned the great good news. Hurriedly said to the master: "quickly prepare the sedan chair, this officer is going to personally report the good news to the Lin family.". "
In Lin village, there was another sensation when he saw the county prince coming, when he heard the good news that Lin Jiabao was appointed prince by Lin Jiabao to Lin Dazhuang's family. The whole village became lively, and the people in the village ran to tell each other that there was really a noble man in Lin village.
Lin Dazhuang's family was also stunned by the good news. Lin Dazhuang asked in disbelief, "Jiabao, has he been the side king of the prince?" Is this true? "
"Master Lin, it's all written in this newspaper, and it's true news. This officer specially came to tell you the good news. "
"excuse me, the magistrate of the county, to come in person. Please come to my humble house and have tea." Lin Jiawen asked du Zhi County to come into the house. By this time, many villagers had gathered outside the Lin family's yard to watch the hustle and bustle.
The teacher of Duzhi County happened to meet Wang Zhuozhu today and politely said to him, "Wang Zhubu ...". The in-laws of your family are really amazing. " As he spoke, he told the news that Lin Jiabao had sealed Prince Bian Jun.
Wang Zhuzhu also happily announced the happy event when he got home. Lin Chuner was both happy and jealous. She originally thought that Lin Jiabao had become a prince's waiter, which sounded good, but in fact, it was equivalent to a common room in an ordinary family. I didn't expect her cousin to be so capable. Fortunately, her mother's family has now restored its relationship with her uncle's family, so she can really stand up.
Lin Chuner had a good idea, and the attitude of the Wang family towards her was very different from then on. Her mother-in-law bought two new girls to wait on her, improved a lot in her application, and took the initiative to hand over the right of the housekeeper. Even Lin Chuner raised her feet to sell her husband's two maidens, her husband not only did not blame her, but also more gentle and considerate to her, sweet words. Lin Chuner was proud of this for a long time. Peixian and even the famous families in Xuzhou also know that Wang Zhubi's daughter-in-law is Lin Bianjun's cousin, and those noble women and their families often invite her to attend this flower appreciation meeting and that poetry meeting. Although she has always been around Zhang Huiniang and Lin Jiner, she still enjoys it. Lin Chuner took her sister Lin Xiayer and never missed any chance to show her face at a high-class banquet in Xuzhou. Lin Chuner feels that this is the official granny life she wants to live.
Lin Xiayer saw these beautiful clothes and fine food, and vowed that she would live such a life in the future.
The news that Lin Jiabao was appointed prince of the crown prince spread one after another throughout Xuzhou.
The Lin Dazhuang family is now the fragrant steamed bun in Lin village. Both the near and the far come to climb the relationship. The Lin family is about to prosper, and the people in the village all want to get in touch with some relations.
Lin Dazhuang and his family are so disturbed that they receive many door-to-door visits from famous families in Xuzhou every day, and they also send a lot of matchmakers. The marriage of Lin Jiacai and Lin Xiuer has already been missed. What's more, there are many people in the village who ask the matchmaker to say that they are willing to send their daughters to the Lin family to be concubines.
Lin Jiawen has now become the man most wanted by all the women in the village to marry, and none of them. Lin Jiawen was originally five big three thick, bear waist tiger back, although he is a scholar, but the family has many sisters and brothers, and the family is very ordinary. So it doesn't appeal to the girls in the village. It is just unexpectedly that Lin Jiawen himself was not only admitted to the scholar, but also exempted from the family's land tax, military service and corvee. There is more land at home, and my brother has become a nobleman in the palace. When all the women mentioned Lin Jiawen again, they all showed an expression of admiration.
Wu Qiaolan's mother was praising his father a few days ago, praising him as a good student and a good son-in-law. When Wu Qiaolan's mother heard the news of taking a concubine, she was worried and hurried here.
Hearing his mother-in-law's worry, Lin Jiawen was unable to laugh or cry. "Please rest assured, my mother-in-law, I have never thought of taking a concubine.". "
"Yes, mother-in-law, don't worry. We, the Lin family, never take concubines. " Lin Dazhuang also assured Wu. These days, someone actually wanted to send two flower-like women to be his concubine, and Zhang Huiniang was so angry that she didn't give him a good face these two days. Lin Dazhuang is also very wronged. He already has grandchildren.
The Lin Dazhuang family closed their doors again, but there were still some unyielding people who came to the door. There was nothing the Lin family could do about it. They quietly bought a small house with three in and three out in the town, and gave the land to the Zhou Hai family to watch for a while, and the family moved to the town.
The Lin family only told a small number of close families about the move, then bought some servants, had a concierge to watch the house, and got rid of some unnecessary people every day, and the days were finally quite clean. It was only then that Lin Jiawen was finally able to calm down and review.
The Qin family, Lin Jiner has just returned from the Lin family's new house. The Lin family's house is not far from the Qin family, so it is convenient to move around.
"Jiner, you're back. How are you settling down in-laws? But what else do you need to buy? Are there enough servants? " Mrs. Qin asked with concern when she saw daughter-in-law coming back.
Some time ago, the Qin family has begun to make peace with the imperial merchants, and the business has more than doubled. He earns a lot of money every month, and Qin Kaixing is full of drive every day, bent on developing and strengthening the foundation of the Qin family.
Mrs. Qin recognized Lin Jiner as the lucky star of the Qin family, and paid more and more attention to this daughter-in-law. was very happy to hear that in-law's family was coming to live in town for a while.
"it's all settled down, and there's nothing missing." Lin Jiner replied.
"good, then wait a while, when the in-laws are free. We, the Qin family, will pay a formal visit to our in-laws again. " Mrs. Qin thought that the two families lived close to each other, so that she could walk around a lot in the future.
In the twinkling of an eye, in October, Lin Jiawen went to Xuzhou to take part in the local examination. After publishing the list, only saw Lin Jiawen's name at the top of the list. Lin Jiawen won the first place in the local examination and had to understand Yuan. The Lin family immediately set off firecrackers to celebrate, and then held a banquet in the best restaurant in town to entertain relatives and friends of their teachers, the magistrate of Xuzhou, the magistrate of Peixian, and other famous dignitaries in Xuzhou, who either came in person or sent congratulatory gifts. Lin Dazhuang's face flushed with wine. Over the past year, earth-shaking changes have taken place in his family. It's good that his sons are so promising.
In the following days, the Lin family had more social activities. From then on, the Lin family became a new family in Xuzhou.
Lin Jiawen is not complacent because he has won this time. Lin Jiawen has decided not to take part in the general examination next year. He is going to give himself two years to enrich himself and then take part in the examination. Otherwise, it is very possible for him to take another examination of Jinshi with his current ability, but he will not be able to stand out and rank among the outstanding students from all over the country.
Now Lin Jiabao has the identity of Prince Leijun. As the eldest brother of Jiabao and the pillar of the Lin family in the future, he must work hard and work hard for the sake of Jiabao, relatives, the Lin family, and himself. Lin Jiawen feels that he has a great responsibility.
Lin Jiawen talked about the decision with his mentor and his father-in-law, which was praised by his father-in-law. The Lin Dazhuang family also supported the eldest son's decision.
Lin Jiabao received a letter from the Lin family and learned that his eldest brother had won Juren, and that he had to understand the news of Yuan and was very happy for his eldest brother.
Xuanyuan Hancheng knew the news in advance and specially read Lin Jiawen's examination papers. He did not rule out the impact on the examiners brought by the identity of Prince Lin Jiabao, but Lin Jiawen's article was really good and talented.
In the previous life, Lin Jiawen was admitted to the top, but his ranking was not at the top of the list. After Lin Jiabao died, Lin Jiawen also gave up the opportunity to take part in the general examination. He only opened a private school to teach in Peixian County. For the rest of his life, he never took part in the scientific examination again.
Xuanyuan Hancheng thinks that Lin Jiawen has made some efforts in this life, but it will be a useful talent for him in the future.
Lin Jiabao began to write home, and now Lin Jiabao's handwriting has made great progress. On the paper of the neat Xiaokai, Lin Jiabao first said hello to everyone in the family, then talked about his daily life in the palace, said that his royal Highness and the queen were very kind to him, and that he was very happy and happy in the palace.
Lin Jiabao will show Xuanyuan Hancheng after he has finished writing a letter from home. Lin Jiabao feels that it is a great gift for him to be able to communicate with his family. It would be bad if he accidentally mentioned something that should not be mentioned in the letter, so Lin Jiabao would submit it to Xuanyuan Hancheng for inspection.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng smiled and looked at the letter written by Jiabao. In fact, he didn't care that there would be any taboo on the letter, but he was happy to cooperate with him when he looked at the good treasure so cautiously. After reading the letter from home written by Guobao quickly, Xuanyuan Hancheng picked up a pen to correct the wrong words for Jiabao, that's right. Is to correct the wrong word, this wrong word is not in vain, a wrong word is a good baby's kiss.
So when Lin Jiawen reads the letter from Jiabao at home, the corners of his mouth always twitch unnaturally. Lin Jiawen can often see the ink treasure of his Royal Highness.
Corrections of wrong characters can often be seen in Jiabao's letters, and the typeface is not the work of Jiabao at a glance. Who is the person who wrote it? can't guess that it is his Royal Highness when look at the sharp and flamboyant font of this pen.
Lin Jiawen was a little worried. When his younger brother wrote a letter under the nose of his Royal Highness, he naturally said that it was good. Even if he had been aggrieved, he certainly could not mention it.
After correcting the wrong words, Lin Jiabao put the letter from home into an envelope and sealed it. Xuanyuan Hancheng held Lin Jiabao in his arms and said, "A few kisses." Um. Good boy? "
"three." Lin Jiabao answered honestly that Jiabao took the initiative to ring Xuanyuan Hancheng's neck and offered his lips. Correcting the wrong words and giving kisses has become a little fun for them.
Xuanyuan Hancheng is intoxicated by the baby's initiative to offer kisses.
It's so sweet. Xuanyuan Hancheng gradually mastered the initiative and deepened the kiss. Hands are also stroking in front of Jiabao. "Honey. My baby, I really want to eat you in one bite. " Xuanyuan Hancheng has already responded, sucking heavily on Jiabao's small earlobe.
"well. Jiabao is willing to give it to the husband. " Lin Jiabao thought of the words that the queen said that she wanted him to add an heir to the prince, and he plucked up the courage to say to Xuanyuan Han Cheng.
Xuanyuan Hancheng inhaled deeply and said in Guobao's ear, "No." Dear baby, let's wait, baby, and then raise your body. I will love you well on the day of your 16th birthday next year. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng made up his mind to wait until the baby was sixteen years old before he touched him. In a previous life, he asked for him when he was 15 years old. Later, Guobao got pregnant and was designed to fall into an icy lake by that bitch of Xu's family. He lost a child and hurt his body and couldn't get pregnant again. Although Xu is dead in this life, Xuanyuan Hancheng is still afraid that history will repeat itself. He really doesn't dare to take any risks for Jiabao in this life.