Chapter 35 Patrol 1

In a twinkling of an eye, after Lin Jiabao was promoted to the side of the Spring Festival in the eighth year of Yuntai, Xuanyuan Hancheng often took him to various banquets and celebrations held by the palace.
Lin Jiabao will be obediently by the prince's side every time, and his speech and behavior is very decent and makes people feel very comfortable. The queen sometimes asked Shangjiabao to accompany her when she summoned the female relatives of the court. Over time, the imperial concubine of the harem and the courtiers' female relatives all got to know Lin Bian Jun, who was spoiled by his Royal Highness the Crown Prince and the Queen Empress.
In March of the eighth year of Yuntai, officials of more than five grades from all over the country sent their women to Beijing, and the draft for eight years of Yuntai began. After screening their family background, appearance, and so on, more than 30 people were left behind after the primary election to live in the Chu Xiu Palace, where they will have to live for a period of time, study palace rules, show their talents, and be observed before they can finally decide whether they will go or stay.
Wen Wenqian and Zhang Chunwei both passed the primary election smoothly. Zhang Chunwei has been treated by Qian Taiyi for several months. Now, apart from being a little thin, she seems to have no doubt with ordinary people.
Zhang Chunwei vaguely felt that her time was running out, and she also knew the agreement between her Royal Highness and her parents. There was a belief that supported her, and she knew that her parents were doing it for her. Zhang Chunwei thought that her parents' wish must be fulfilled, so that she could leave without regret.
Yao Yulan did not participate in the draft this time, and since Xuanyuan Hancheng did not want her to enter the palace, he would not give her any chance. Yao Yulan suddenly developed a rash a few days before the draft. The rash on that face was so dense that it was frightening to see it. Yao Yulan angrily scolded that someone was trying to harm her, but Mrs. Yao looked up for a long time and couldn't find any clues. The Yao family had no choice but to call their daughter ill. The Yao family was originally looking forward to the draft, and Yao Yulan was not reconciled to giving up the draft.
Hearing the news that Yao Yulan could not participate in the draft, the queen sighed and said, "what a pity.". "
In a corner of the imperial garden, the beautiful girls visited the beautiful scenery in the imperial garden. Today, the queen invited to enjoy the garden together, and all the beautiful girls worked very hard to show their best in front of the queen.
When the queen looked at the thirty, the best were Wen Wenqian and Zhang Chunwei. In addition, there are two twins among the thirty. think have heard that his Royal Highness likes double waiters to be sent to the palace. When the queen saw that they were both born as common sons and were not adorable and adorable, she thought they were doomed to return without success.
At the other end of the imperial garden, Xuanyuan Hancheng and his younger brother looked in the direction of the distant girls in the pavilion, which was so high that they could see it very clearly.
"Brother Prince, let's go back. I'm embarrassed." Xuanyuan Hanqi saw so many beautiful young girls and said shyly.
"you are not young anymore, and it's time to marry the right wife. The mother is helping you find it.". "you are not young, and it is time for you to marry the right wife.". What do you like? " Xuanyuan Han asked his brother.
"I. I. As long as the mother likes it, it must be a good choice. " Xuanyuan Hanqi touched his own head and said foolishly.
"that's your wife, if you like it, of course." Xuanyuan Hancheng pointed to Wen Wenqian, who was answering in the distance. "what do you think of the young lady in lake green clothes? this is Wen Wenqian, the first daughter of Jing Xibo. She is knowledgeable and reasonable, and she has the best talent and appearance. My mother and I both like her to be your crown princess. "
Xuanyuan Hanqi looked in the direction of the prince's finger, and saw that Miss Wen's temperament was elegant as if she had come down in a picture of a lady. Xuanyuan Hanqi's handsome face flushed instantly and stumbled and said, "I ...". It all depends on the idea of the queen mother. "
Xuanyuan Han Cheng sees in the eye, knows clearly in the heart. After that, Xuanyuan Hancheng told the queen that his younger brother was interested in Wen Wenqian. After listening to this, the queen thought about it and still hesitated. "this Wen Wenqian was originally chosen for you as a princess.". "
"A gentleman does not take favor from others, and since his younger brother has taken a fancy to it, the elder brother will naturally achieve it." Xuanyuan Hancheng said.
"it's hard for you to think of your brother everywhere." The queen praised the prince. "well, since your brother likes it, and the two are a good match, I'll talk to your father. What about you, prince? Is there anything you like? "
"the son and minister of Zhang Shilang's direct daughter want to be accepted as a side imperial concubine." Xuanyuan Hancheng said to the queen.
"Zhang Chunwei is a good one, and her body looks much better." And the queen promised.
Xuanyuan Hancheng said to the queen, "I will certainly let you have your grandson next year.". "
The queen laughed. "the mother is waiting for the good news of the prince."
In the end, both Zhang Chunwei and Wen Wenqian were left behind. After Wen Wenqian returned home, Mrs. Jingxibo hurriedly asked, "how are you doing in the palace?" Does the queen often talk to you? Have you ever seen his Royal Highness the Crown Prince? "
"No, the empress asked several show girls to meet together. But the Mammy and eunuchs in the palace took special care of me. " Wen Wenqian replied.
"it is rumored that the Crown Princess will remarry the Crown Princess this time. Since you have been left with a sign, then ..." Mrs. Xibo Hou thought that regardless of the taste of the world, her daughters were all the right candidates for the crown princess.
"Mother, we'll find out when we have the will." Wen Wenqian knew that her family had great expectations for this draft, but she did not feel that the queen was special to her.
A day later, the imperial edict was issued, and the concubine of the courtesy pointed out to the crown prince to be the prince's side concubine, and the time was set for next month. The first daughter of Jingxibo refers to the marriage of the second prince as the prince's concubine, and a big wedding will be held in February of the following year.
Zhang Shilang's family did not feel surprised when they received the imperial edict. after receiving thanks, Zhang and his wife finally breathed a sigh of relief.
After receiving the imperial edict, the Jingxibo family was still unable to recover, how could they suddenly become the second prince's concubine? However, after the return of God, the Wen family was still very happy, and it was a great grace to be a prince and concubine.
In April, Zhang Chunwei forced her sick body to enter the palace normally, and that night she was in a coma in bed. Xuanyuan Hancheng blocked the news, but said that the imperial concubine Zhang was tired and ill the day she entered the palace. The queen complained about this and felt that Zhang Chunwei was too weak. It never occurred to me that this concubine Zhang had been ill and did not get any better. After that, she became more and more ill and finally died in the early morning of late April. The news of Zhang Chunwei's death surprised both inside and outside the palace. Obviously, a woman who looked good during the draft died of a serious illness after marrying her Royal Highness the Crown Prince. For a time, both the government and the public looked sideways, and the previous rumors about the heavenly evil spirits of the crown prince spread again.
The queen was furious in the Yongshou Palace. "how does the doctor treat it? why is it gone?" The queen was very angry, so she said that Zhang Chunwei was weak, but the prince wanted to marry, so the prince's fate was going to make a comeback.
"Please calm down the anger of the queen mother. Maybe the son and minister used to kill too much, and Princess Zhang was brought to her by me." Xuanyuan Han Cheng comforted the queen and said in a low mood.
Hearing the prince's low tone, the queen immediately retorted, "Prince, don't listen to this. It's Zhang Chunwei Fu Bo. How can it be yours?" You don't look at Jiabao well. I see that Jiabao has grown a little taller some time ago. "
"Jiabao is naturally blessed with the boxing care of its mother." Xuanyuan Hancheng said to the queen.
After hearing this, the queen felt better and said to the prince, "you are going on a tour next month. How are you getting ready?" Jiabao should also go with us, and we should bring more people to accompany us to serve. "
"Queen Xie is concerned and everything is ready." Xuanyuan Hancheng thought that Jiabao's birthday was in June, and he would prepare a surprise for him. Finally, when Gao Bao passed his sixteenth birthday, he really couldn't wait to talk.
In early May, his Royal Highness the Crown Prince took Lin Bian Jun to Los Angeles, Jiangzhou and other places to inspect.
Xuanyuan Hancheng accompanied Lin Jiabao, Yuanfu, Yuanqing, Shuqin and Shuya, and was accompanied by Cao Yan, a great general on horseback, who led two thousand pro-soldiers.
Their first destination was Los Angeles, and then they took a boat from Los Angeles to Jiangzhou via the Luo River.
Lin Jiabao was very excited all the way, lying by the window looking at the scenery along the way. Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the happy appearance of Guobao and felt that he must often take him out of the palace if he had a chance in the future.
"when you get to Los Angeles, my husband will show you around." With a good treasure in his arms, Xuanyuan Han Cheng promised. Los Angeles is a very prosperous city. I believe Guobao can have a good time.
Lin Jiabao nodded happily and instantly looked forward to Los Angeles.
After walking for more than ten days and passing through several cities, their team finally saw the gates of Los Angeles. Civil and military officials in Los Angeles and the surrounding provincial cities have been waiting long before the gate of Los Angeles.
Xuanyuan Han inherited the carriage, and Liu Zeqi, a military attendant, led the officials to kneel down to meet them. "respectfully welcome his Royal Highness the Crown Prince."
"No gift." Xuanyuan Han looked at the officials who came to meet him and asked, "is Dai Heng here?"
"Lord Dai was still inspecting the river embankment in Jiangzhou and was unable to come." Liu Zeqi replied.
Zhong Kejie, the governor of Los Angeles, saluted his Royal Highness and said, "your Royal Highness has worked hard all the way. I have prepared a reception banquet for his Royal Highness. please settle down at your residence first."
Xuanyuan Hancheng heard that he was tired and turned on his horse, followed by the delicate and luxurious carriage behind him. Officials have learned that his Royal Highness took his beloved Lin Bian Jun with him on this tour. Thinking that Lin Bian Jun should be on this carriage, don't know what kind of appearance his Royal Highness dotes on. Liu Zeqi was also curious and stared at the carriage.
In the evening, Los Angeles officials held a reception banquet for his Royal Highness the Crown Prince. The banquet was separated from the front and back of the banquet, and the officials in front of it were joined by his Royal Highness the Crown Prince. In the back, Lin Bianjun was accompanied by the magistrate's wife and a group of officials' wives.
When the wife of the magistrate saw that the Lin side gentleman was only 14 or 15 years old, she was kind and courteous and did not put on airs. thought to self that his Highness the Crown Prince likes such twins.
At the banquet, the wife of the governor warmly introduced the customs and customs of Los Angeles, and invited Lin Bian Jun to enjoy the special delicacies of Los Angeles.
Lin Jiabao listened carefully to Mrs. Zhifu's introduction to Los Angeles and tasted the special dishes of Los Angeles attentively. Seeing that Lin Bianjun was very interested in listening to her, the wife of the magistrate felt very humiliated and worked harder to talk about the historical monuments of Los Angeles. On one side, the wives of other officials, not to be outdone, hastened to be attentive in front of Lin Bian Jun, and the banquet was in a warm atmosphere for a moment.
Lin Jiabao responded appropriately to each of their words without the slightest impatience. So that a number of official wives have the feeling of spring breeze, Lin Jiabao also left a good impression in their hearts. The wife of the magistrate thought that no wonder his Royal Highness loved the prince Lin so much. With such a person by his side, how could he not make his Royal Highness feel comfortable and happy?
In the evening, Lin Jiabao and Xuanyuan Hancheng returned to their residence, which was offered by a wealthy businessman in Los Angeles. The bedroom had already been cleaned up by Shuya and Shuqin, and after they had washed up, Xuanyuan Han lay on the big bed of Diaolan jade with his arms around Jiabao. "Guobao did a great job tonight!"
Lin Jiabao was also very happy to receive the praise of Xuanyuan Han Cheng. "I learned from the Queen Empress. When the Queen Empress summoned the female relatives of the court, I would often watch." When I go on a tour with my husband this time, of course I have to behave well and not to embarrass him. "
Xuanyuan Han hugged Guobao and kissed his dimple. "Baby, you can do whatever you want, you don't have to show anything.". "
"the magistrate's wife is very enthusiastic. She invited me to visit the magistrate's mansion. May I go?" Lin Jiabao asked expectantly.
"of course, as long as you like, but you should bring more guards to accompany you. I'm going to take care of some official business these days, and then I'll show you around Los Angeles. All right, baby. Let's go to bed early. " Xuanyuan Hancheng said that he had untied the undercoat of Jiabao and reached into the chest of Jiabao.
Lin Jiabao hugged his husband's shoulder and allowed him to touch and kiss him. He now strips him naked every night, and even his eyes feel like he is about to breathe fire.
The approach of his birthday made Lin Jiabao shy and full of expectation.