Chapter 28 thrilling 2

Lin Jiabao was really exhausted. Sitting by the bed, he felt that his bones were falling apart and his hands and legs were sore.
Lin Jiabao and the queen sat and rested quietly. Lin Jiabao felt hungry and thirsty. He had not even had lunch today. It was already afternoon, and they did not know how long they would hide. We still have to get something to eat first.
"Queen, are you hungry? I'll go to the kitchen of Xili Palace to see what kind of food I have." Lin Jiabao stood up and said to the queen.
The queen also felt hungry in her belly. "Anzhu, be careful and hurry back.". "
Before Lin Jiabao left, he put the broadsword he was holding next to the empress. "this knife, the empress, take self-defense." I'll be back soon. "
Lin Jiabao opened the door gently, and the cat went out with his waist. After closing the door carefully, he ran quickly to the kitchen of Xiligong.
The queen looked at the big knife in a trance.
The kitchen in Xiligong has been vacant for a long time, and the stove is also covered with dust. After searching for a long time, Lin Jiabao found nothing to eat, and finally found a bag of white rice and a small bag of flour, as well as some sugar, salt and a small can of vegetable oil in the cellar of the kitchen. Lin Jiabao thought about half-ringing and prepared to use these to make two simple meals.
Lin Jiabao returned to the kitchen, first picked out a small stove, and then washed the pots and chopsticks. Lin Jiabao is very careful when doing these movements, trying not to make a sound.
When lighting the fire, Lin Jiabao raised his heart to his throat, fearing that the noise in the kitchen would attract the thieves. Lin Jiabao felt his palms sweaty. He quickly boiled the rice into porridge and added some sugar to it. Then knead the flour with water to form a dough and press it into a cake, fry it in vegetable oil and sprinkle it with salt. The kitchen was instantly filled with the smell of vegetable oil.
Lin Jiabao's stomach let out bursts of screams. Lin Jiabao swallowed his saliva, but after a little taste, he found a big food box and packed it.
Carrying a big food box and a pot of sweet porridge, Lin Jiabao returned to the queen's room at sunset.
The queen waited anxiously in the room, full of worry, as time went by. The queen chanted Nanwu Omitabha Buddha in her heart. Pray to Buddha to bless this kind child.
The queen knew that Lin Xiaobai was also afraid, but left her the only weapon for self-defense. Face the danger outside alone, if you happen to meet the thief. The queen dared not think about it, worried.
The queen was relieved to see Lin Anzhu coming back. "Anzhu, you're back. Aren't you in danger?"
"Queen, I'm all right. I haven't met anyone. It seems that Xili Palace is still very safe." Lin Jiabao brought the porridge to the table and put the bowls and chopsticks out of the food box.
The queen was relieved.
"Lady Queen, that's all I found in the kitchen. I made porridge and cakes. It's a little shabby. I beg your pardon." Lin Jiabao filled a bowl of hot porridge and put it in front of the queen. He also packed the burnt cakes on a small plate from the bottom of the food box, ready to serve the queen's meal.
The queen picked up the bowl and tasted a mouthful of porridge. After most of the day, there was nothing better than a mouthful of hot porridge in a cold winter room. The porridge is soft and hard, sweet and delicious, the queen ate sweet in the heart, warm in the heart.
The queen looked at Lin Anzhu, who was standing beside him. "Anzhu, please sit down and eat. Now under special circumstances, don't worry about these. Eat quickly. It won't taste good if it's cold."
"Queen, eat first, and I'll wait for you to eat." Lin Jiabao refused to sit down.
The queen sat him down and handed him a cake. "eat quickly, it's been a hard day for you."
Lin Jiabao used it together under the queen's repeated persuasion and ate the cake in a couple of times.
"Anzhu, your cooking is very delicious. This is the best porridge I have ever had." The queen bit the cake and ate the porridge, thinking that it was really difficult for the child. Lin Jiabao was embarrassed by the praise. "not as good as the queen said."
After finishing the meal, Lin Jiabao went to the kitchen and burned Scald to wash her hands and clean her face. After that, Lin Jiabao and the queen snuggled up on the bed. Originally, Lin Jiabao insisted on sleeping in the next room, but the empress did not agree. The queen looked at Lin Jiabao and said, "you silly child, lie down with me today." The two of us also have a babysitter. "
Lin Jiabao lay obediently on the bed, and the queen touched Lin Jiabao's cold face. "Why is the face so cold."
There is no brazier in the room, and the room is really cold. The quilt on the bed was also very thin, and the queen covered most of the quilt on Lin Jiabao.
Lin Jiabao said in his mouth, "Queen, I'm not cold. Cover it."
Lin Jiabao just sweated so much on his back that his back was soaked. As soon as the cold wind blows, feel extremely cold.
The queen felt Lin Jiabao tremble a little. "it's so cold." The queen hugged Lin Jiabao and wrapped them in a quilt.
Lin Jiabao felt the warm embrace of the empress, as if he had returned to the embrace of his mother when he was a child.
"you're scared today, aren't you?" The queen asked Lin Jiabao softly. The queen thought that Lin Jiabao was only 14 years old and was able to perform as he is today, which is really extraordinary. I intend to give Lin Xiaobu a good reward when this matter is over.
"mm-hmm." Lin Jiabao nodded honestly.
"this is the palace, and it is inevitable to fight and bleed for the throne." The queen sighed.
Lin Jiabao calmed down now and was a little worried about Yuanqing. He didn't know what happened to them.
The queen saw that what she said was a little heavy and changed the subject. "I heard Chenger call you Jiabao, is that your real name?"
"Empress Hui, yes, Anzhu was formerly known as Lin Jiabao." Lin Jiabao answered.
"it's a good name. Your parents must love you very much at home." The queen's knowledge of the name Lin Jiabao means that he must be very favored at home.
"my parents have always loved me the most, and my brothers and sisters love me very much." Lin Jiabao said it was the happiness on the face of his family.
"then I'll call you your baby from now on. Jiabao, how did you get into the palace? " The queen was curious that most of the children of the Lin family would not let the most precious child into the palace.
Lin Jiabao whispered what happened to the Shu Lin family and the reason why he came to the palace.
After hearing this, the queen said, "it's really a bad relative, but if it hadn't been for that, you wouldn't have come into the palace, and you wouldn't be who you are today.". "
It was getting dark, and Lin Jiabao and Lin Jiabao dared not light the lamp and whispered in the gray room. Lin Jiabao whispered some trivial things about his hometown, which the empress liked to hear very much. The queen grew up in the capital and has never been outside the capital. Listening to Lin Jiabao talking about interesting things in the mountains, he felt very novel.
Lin Jiabao is talking about the taste of sour and crispy wild fruit when he went to the mountain to pick fruit with his brothers and sisters when he was a child.
As he said this, he heard a sound coming from the next room. Lin Jiabao was silent, and the empress dared not come out, listening to the movement in the next room. Lin Jiabao quietly crossed the two of them with a broadsword.
A man's voice came from next door. "Damn it, this palace is so big that I feel dizzy when I walk."
Another voice came, "Brother, have a rest, there is no one here." If you ask me, this palace is too big. How tired the emperor is walking every day. "
", you say you're stupid, but you don't admit it. Where the emperor needs to walk by himself, he is carried by someone. "
"Oh, hehe, what the eldest brother said is. Look at my brain. "
"hiss. You take it easy. "
"Brother, bear with me, and I'll bandage it for you. The hands of those forbidden guards are really powerful. Fortunately, you are here, otherwise my life would have been here today, alas! It's a pity that the other brothers don't know whether they are dead or alive. "
"Life and death are life and death. It will happen sooner or later to make a living on the sword."
"Brother, what do you think we should do next? Do you still want to catch the queen? That's 12000 gold! "
"what about 12000 gold? The queen is the mother of a country. if she is caught, she will destroy the nine tribes, do you know? Anyway, we're just looking for money, and we don't have to work as hard as the dead men of all previous kings. "
"what the eldest brother said is. Let the dead men catch the queen. "
", most of the dead are also killed and injured. I don't know how many have escaped. Leave them alone, anyway, there is something to be gained from this visit to the palace, you see. I took it all at random in the palace, and it should be worth a lot of money. "
"hee hee, brother, look, I'm getting along a little bit, too."
"you are a clever boy in this respect, ."
"that's not what you taught me, big brother.". "
"all right, let's take a rest for a while. When it's late at night, we'll find a way to get out of the palace, which will be enough for us to spend most of our lives out there. "
After waiting for about an hour, Lin Jiabao finally heard the thief next door leaving. Each breathed a sigh of relief. Neither of them dared to sleep late at night, for fear that the thieves would return, and that there would be dead men from the king of history.
The queen couldn't go to sleep after the fourth shift. Lin Jiabao saw that the queen had fallen asleep, but he dared not sleep. He pinched himself hard and forced himself to stay awake.
Xuanyuan Hancheng hurried to the palace, and the commander of the forbidden army, Ling Zhengfeng, reported to him what had happened in the palace yesterday. Ling Zhengfeng said that when he received the order of the queen yesterday, he rushed to Yongshou Palace with the forbidden army. At that time, the queen was no longer there, and they fought with the people brought by Xue Song. In the end, many thieves were killed and captured, but some of them escaped.
Ling Zhengfeng said that Lin Xiaobai and the queen were escorted by the guards to escape together. According to the guards who escorted the queen, they were going to take refuge in the Qing Palace. But then he sent someone to the Ganqing Palace and did not see the empress. He thought he should take refuge in another palace. It's just that later, the guards were separated from the empress and Lin Xiaobai, and it was impossible to know where the empress had gone.