Chapter 46 heard

The emperor was still ill, and there was no celebration on the first New year's Eve after Xuanyuan Han ascended the throne. Instead, he held a royal family dinner, and as Guobao's belly was already eight months old, Xuanyuan Hancheng did not let him attend.
Wen Wenqian, as the second crown princess, naturally dressed up. Because of her decent performance and noble status, Wen Wenqian was highly praised by the wives of the patriarchal clan. Wen Wenqian enjoyed the feeling of being pleasing to everyone very much.
Wen Wenqian also met the other two imperial concubines of the emperor, Song concubines and Yu concubines. Song concubine is several years older than her, looks ordinary, and is inarticulate. Yu concubine is two years older than her, pretty, petite and eloquent. In Wen Wenqian's view, Yu Yue is more amiable than that Lin Guijun. don't know why the emperor spoiled Lin Guijun alone. Now that Lin Guijun is pregnant, the harem is still in vain. can't help feeling that this Lin Guijun doesn't look obvious, but he is actually an overbearing and jealous person. Under Yu concubine's deliberate flattery and flattery, the two of them became acquainted with each other.
One day, Xuanyuan Hancheng accompanied his mother for a walk in the Imperial Garden.
"this plum blossom is in good bloom. He will like it when he folds some of them back to the family treasure later." The empress dowager looked at the blooming red plum and told Mammy Zhou.
"No." Mammy Zhou led several palace people to the garden to pick and pick.
"I am relieved to see that your father is getting better these days. Now I hope that Jiabao can have a prince, and your father can feel at ease. "
"Queen Mother, didn't we all have a deal? Both me and Jiabao are still young, even if this child is not, there will be one in the future. I really can't have a younger brother, even the stepbrother's eldest son. " Xuanyuan Han Cheng advised the empress dowager.
"Oh. I know that, too. " The Empress Dowager herself knows that it is useless to be in a hurry now.
Qier ran up to Wen Wenqian like a gust of wind. "Princess, the maidservant just heard something amazing in the imperial garden!"
Wen Wenqian rejected the others and heard Qier say. It turned out that just now Qier was collecting dew from plum blossoms in the imperial garden to go back to make tea for Wen Wenqian, when she was bending over to tidy up the dew she had collected. didn't want the emperor and the empress dowager to pass by, they didn't notice her through the flowers. And she heard them talking.
Qier repeated what she heard in a whisper in Wen Wenqian's ear. "the princess is overjoyed! If that Lin Guijun has been unable to give birth to a prince, your future master will have a chance to board Dabao in the future! You know, the heirs of two sons are difficult, and it is very likely that they will give birth to twins. "
Wen Wenqian was also shocked to hear the news and did not expect that the emperor was so infatuated with Lin Guijun. Unexpectedly, as long as Lin Guijun is alone, he is even willing to inherit this country at the expense of his younger brother's descendants.
Wen Wenqian was in a mixed mood, some jealous and some excited, thoughtful.
"you mustn't mention this to anyone again, or else." Wen Wenqian looked at her confidant and said solemnly.
"No. Qier understands! " Qier is the son of the Wen family. She has been loyal to the young lady since she was a child, and she knows the stakes.
After the New year, Lin Dazhuang and Zhang Huiniang brought their youngest son Lin Jiacai and youngest daughter Lin Xiuer, as well as Lin Jiawen and his wife and son Bogor to Beijing. The house and land in the family are taken care of by Lin Lier and her son-in-law Zhou Hai.
Lin Lier and Zhou Hai got married on a very lively day, and many respectable figures in Peixian and even Xuzhou sent people to celebrate and sent a lot of good gifts. Lin Jiabao specially sent a set of head inlaid with rubies to add makeup to the second elder sister, and all the Lin family were amazed at such luxurious and exquisite jewelry. In the letter from home, Lin Jiabao mentioned the good news that he was pregnant.
After listening to Lin Jiawen read Jiabao's letter, Zhang Huiniang clasped her hands and said, "God bless Jiabao, Jiabao has a child!" I hope Jiabao can have a big fat boy smoothly! "
Everyone in the Lin family silently prayed to God to bless Jiabao. With the good news, everyone's faces were filled with joy.
When the crown prince ascended the throne and Lin Jiabao was canonized as an honorable king, the whole of Xuzhou caused a sensation. Unexpectedly, there was a noble gentleman in this small Linjia village. The magistrate of Xuzhou personally went to the Lin family to say congratulations, and then there was an endless stream of people who came to visit the Lin family. Dedicated people began to think about the marriage of the two young Lin family, and the Lin family was a little overwhelmed and hurried to Beijing together.
No sooner had Lin Dazhuang entered the capital than they saw Zuo Jingxian, who was waiting. "Master Lin has not seen you for a long time. When the emperor learned that you went to Beijing, he sent me to wait for you here. The house in the Imperial City is ready. Please follow me."
The carriage of the Lin Dazhuang family followed Zuo Jingxian's and entered the imperial city. The house was located in a better part of the imperial city, and it was a big house with five in and five out. The interior of the house is beautifully decorated, and the pavilion buildings are exquisite everywhere.
Zuo Jingxian handed over the deed of the house and the death deed of all the servants in the house to Lin Dazhuang. "these people have been carefully selected and trained, and they are all loyal."
"this." When Lin Dazhuang took over these, he only felt that he had a thousand jin on his hands.
Lin Jiawen came forward and clenched his fist to Zuo Jingxian and said, "that's very thoughtful of you. Thank you so much, Lord Zuo."
"Lin Ju was polite. The emperor attached great importance to Lin Guijun's family coming to Beijing. Zuo did not dare to snub it. He should have taken care of it properly." How dare he not pay attention to the errands specially ordered by the emperor?
Zuo Jingxian said that he attracted another middle-aged man. "this is Yan Tong, the housekeeper of the house. He takes care of things inside and outside the house on weekdays, and you can tell him to do everything."
"Yan Tong pays homage to all masters." Yan Tong bowed to the Lin family one by one.
In this way, Lin Dazhuang and his family settled down in the capital, and because of their heavy wealth, it was inconvenient for them to come out of the palace to meet each other. In the following days, Lin Jiawen concentrated on reviewing his lessons and preparing for the entrance examination for the National Children's College in February.
In February, Lin Jiawen was successfully admitted to the Imperial College with excellent results, and he also saw Qian Qingkun, who was solid when he last came to Beijing.
"Hey! Brother Lin, I don't want to meet you again. We have really become classmates this time. " Qian Qingkun said happily.
"Yes, Brother Qian, we can discuss the article together again." Lin Jiawen also feels that there are people who are familiar with him in this academy.
Qian Qingkun was cheerful and soon introduced the lifts of the capital around him to Lin Jiawen. "this is Brother Lin I mentioned before. Don't be fooled by his appearance, ." Others are also curious about Lin Jiawen and see that his rough and sturdy appearance is very different from that of ordinary scholars.
Qian Qingkun, who were all from poor families, soon accepted the peasant man from Xuzhou. Lin Jiawen soon became acquainted with them. They discussed articles and poems together and went to the bookstore to borrow books. Everyone saw that Lin Jiawen was indeed a man of extraordinary literary talent, and he admired it very much.
The masters in the imperial prison were very knowledgeable, and Lin Jiawen learned a lot. The masters also like this conscientious and hard-working student, and often mention him especially. Lin Jiawen also humbly listened to the opinions of the masters and made rapid progress.
Over a long period of time, it aroused the dissatisfaction of some people. Li Junhao is one of them. Li Junhao's father is Minister of the Ministry of Rites, and his elder sister is the imperial concubine of the emperor. He boasts that he is a genius in the capital and is very uncomfortable with Lin Jiawen, who has the appearance of a peasant man.
"he's just a country boy. What's the big deal?" Li Junhao could not see the way the masters attached great importance to Lin Jiawen.
Lin Jiawen has always kept a low profile in the academy. With the exception of adults offering offerings and well-informed individuals, other people do not know his relationship with Lin Guijun. And he never thought about what to do by borrowing his brother's name, and didn't care about Li Junhao's ridicule and sarcasm at all.
Every provocation of Li Junhao is like hitting a ball of cotton, which makes the people watching behind Li Junhao very boring.
Today, after school, Li Junhao shouted, "Today, the young man treats Zuihualou, and the listeners have a share."
"Wow, Master Li is so generous. We've all been soaked today." A sidekick around Li Junhao coaxed.
Li Junhao walked up to Lin Jiawen and Qian Qingkun and said ostentatiously, "Let's go together, my treat."
"We appreciate the kindness of Master Li, and we all have fame and merit, and we'd better not go to that kind of fireworks place." Lin Jiawen, they all refused to go.
Li Junhao said somewhat disappointingly, "A country bumpkin with no knowledge, the young man is buying you a treat to grow your horizons."
Lin Jiawen, they ignored Li Junhao and turned away.
"I really don't know what to do. that Zuihualou is not for ordinary people to enter. I heard that the Flower Kui Yu Xianer of the Zuihualou is extremely beautiful. I wonder if I can see it today." Another sidekick of Li Junhao said loudly.
"it's not so hard! No, she's just a Yu Xianer. A few days ago, there was a Shuangerqing Hall in the Zuihua Building, called Dance clothes, which was really stunning. The dance was fascinating. Tut-tut! If you ask me, even the king in the palace can't match it! " Li Junhao looked particularly proud and boasted to the people around him.
Everyone around us laughed and said, "then we need to see and see, !" Since Xuanyuan Han has spoiled Lin Jiabao, Shuanger has gradually become the new favorite of dignitaries.
Lin Jiaben had already walked away and heard Li Junhao talking dirty words loudly, commenting on the brothels in the green house, and comparing them with their younger brothers. He immediately turned back and rushed in front of Li Junhao with a punch.
Lin Jiawen has been used to doing farm work since he was a child and is full of strength. With one punch, Li Junhao gave Li Junhao a nosebleed.
"Oh, you country bumpkin, how dare you hit me? you don't want to live." Li Junhao shouted and started to fight with Lin Jiawen.
Where Li Junhao is Lin Jiawen's opponent, Lin Jiawen beat Li Junhao black and blue.
The people around them hurriedly pulled them away, and the people under Li Junhao dared to come and surrounded Lin Jiawen.
Li Junhao recruited his family member and was ready to give Lin Jiawen a good beating. The scene was deadlocked for a time. Li Junhao was outnumbered, and Lin Jiawen and they were about to suffer.
Then they came out and saw the tense scene. He snapped, "what's going on?"
When the people saw that they had alarmed the wine sacrifice adults, they dared not speak. Li Junhao howled and complained with the wine sacrifice adults. "Lord Liquor, you must make the decision for me! Lin Jiawen, this foolhardy man, beat me for no reason. How can there be such an uneducated man in our imperial prison? hurry up and drive him out! "
Kong Ye Zhe saw that Li Junhao had been beaten so badly that he took a breath of air. Li Junhao is the son of a calligrapher in the ministry of etiquette. When he looked at Lin Jiawen, who was neither humble nor arrogant to one side, he suddenly had a headache. Lin Jiawen also has a long history. He is the brother of Lin Guijun.
"I don't know why Master Lin beat Master Li like this. After all, they are all classmates. " Kong Ye asked.
"he doesn't have a clean mouth. I'll teach him a lesson for his parents." Lin Jiawen said calmly, not afraid of Li Junhao's shouting and shouting.
"what do you care what I say? You are a dead farmer. " Li Junhao said ruthlessly that he had lost face after being beaten by Lin Jiawen in front of everyone today. He vowed to give this Lin Jiawen a good look!
Kong Ye Zhe pointed to Qian Qingkun and asked, "what on earth is going on?" You tell me. "
Qian Qingkun was named by the sacrificial wine adult and told the whole story to the sacrificial wine adult. He was not partial, but only repeated the original words of Li Junhao at that time.
After hearing this, the adult of the sacrifice immediately understood the knot in it. This Li Junhao was too bold. I'm afraid it would be bad luck. He said sternly to Li Junhao, "the king in the palace is something you can wait for!" You can see where your words and deeds still look like a scholar. From now on, you have thought about it behind closed doors when you go back to your home. "
Li Junhao was blinded by the sacrifice wine adult's words, obviously he was beaten, but let him think behind closed doors.
"the tutor of the Zhang Shangshu family is no better than er." Lin Jiawen saw that the adult sacrifice wine had dealt with Li Junhao, and he also beat Li Junhao to vent his anger, and his mood was much better.
"you!" Because of the presence of the wine sacrifice, Li Junhao had to stare at him angrily.
"all right, it's all over." Kong Ye Zhe said to the people around him.
Lin Jiawen retired to the wine sacrifice and left with Qian Qingkun and others.
Li Junhao also relentlessly said to Kong Ye-zhe, "who on earth is this Lin Jiawen?" Why did the Lord of the sacrifice protect him so much? Lord of the sacrifice of wine, you are unfair! Why not punish him! "
"Lin Jiawen is Lin Guijun's brother." Kong Ye Zhe said to Li Junhao earnestly: "Master Li had better go back and discuss it with your father as soon as possible." You know, if your words are passed into the ears of the emperor. "
Those who had not yet left were surprised to hear the words of the sacrifice. Lin Jiawen was Lin Guijun's elder brother, and they never thought of associating Lin Jiawen with Lin Guijun, who was spoiled by the emperor of the palace. When they thought of the laughing words they had just made with Li Junhao, they all broke out in a cold sweat.