Chapter 52 Ice 2

"stand up for me!" Xuanyuan Hancheng pointed to the maid behind Yu and said.
Biying looked nervous and came forward in fear, the whole body trembling even more, and her left hand was hidden behind her.
Yu concubine instantly looked very pale and hurried forward, some pale to defend Biying: "back to your Majesty, Biying is a little ill today. Please forgive her faux pas."
Xuanyuan Han Cheng narrowed his eyes and said in a dangerous tone: "sick!" When you were sick, you brought her to the hundred-day banquet of the eldest prince? Yu concubine, what do you want to do? "
Yu concubine, unable to defend herself, shook her head and knelt down. "No. No, your Majesty, the concubine did not. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng didn't believe her at all and told Yuan Fu, "go and see what's hidden in Biying's sleeve."
"No."
Yuanfu came forward with two bodyguards, and Biying hurriedly knelt down and begged for mercy. "your Majesty, spare your life! Your Majesty, spare your life! "
Two guards came forward to restrain her. Yuanfu saw that her sleeves were a little wet and plucked a piece of ice from the palm of her clenched hand.
Biying's left hand has been frozen blue, at this time has been exposed, scared out of her mind, crying to beg for mercy: "your Majesty spare your life!" The concubine Yu forced me! Your Majesty, spare your life! "
"your Majesty, don't listen to Biying's nonsense. Someone must have instructed Biying to frame her concubine! The maidservant concubine is wronged. " Yu concubine also knelt down to cry for his grievances.
When Biying saw Yu's concubine leaving herself alone, she was in despair. She was really miserable. On weekdays, she not only had to bear the beating and scolding of the concubine Yu, but also was forced to murder the heir of the emperor. She was found to be dead, and if things were done, she could not avoid the fate of being silenced. Since they are all dead, she doesn't care about anything.
Biying confessed Niang Yu, saying that she had prepared borneol and wanted to put it on the eldest prince, but there were so many opportunities for the milkmaid and the maid who looked after the little prince that they could not find a chance to do it, and so on.
Today, Yu concubine tried to hold the pier several times, but she was stopped by Mammy Chen. Finally, Yu concubine had no choice but to return the borneol to Biying with wide sleeves. She didn't want Biying to be timid and was discovered by the emperor on the way to retire.
"Bitch, how can there be such a poisonous woman!" As soon as the empress dowager heard that Yu concubine wanted to harm Dun Dun, she immediately got angry.
Lin Jiabao felt a chill on his body after listening to Biying's retelling. He didn't know that a little borneol could hurt people. Looking at the pier, which was still sleeping comfortably, Lin Jiabao was very afraid. If he really succeeded to Yu concubine, the pier he ....
Lin Jiabao felt cold and could not help trembling. Xuanyuan Han saw that he held Guobao's hand and knew that Guobao was scared. "Don't be afraid."
Xuanyuan Han accepted the borneol presented by Yuanfu, borneol rectangular shape, this thickness is prepared in advance. Xuanyuan Han was angry and angry. Yu Shi had seen that her child had been killed by Xu Xueying, because he was reborn late, could not avoid it, and felt a little guilty about her. Unexpectedly, Yu Qin is the same as Xu Xueying in nature. she is a vicious woman. How dare you try to hurt his child under his nose today.
"Yu, what else do you have to say?" Xuanyuan Hancheng grabbed the ice and threw it in Yu's face.
"Ah! Your Majesty, Biying spurts blood, but there is no maidservant! The concubine is wronged! " Yu concubine covered her face, bit and denied it, crying cunningly.
Dun Dun was awakened by the cry of Yu's concubine and began to cry. Seeing this, the Empress Dowager hurriedly told Mammy Chen to hold Dun Dun to her. "Dun Dun, my good grandson, stop crying."
Dun Dun is very easy to coax, he went to the arms of the empress dowager, with a kind grandmother coaxed immediately stopped crying.
"take good care of it, the emperor. I'll take the pier back to Yongshou Palace first. We can't see these dirty things on the pier, so we'll sleep with Grandma tonight. " With that, the Empress Dowager left first with the pier in her arms.
Xuanyuan Han saw that the Empress Dowager left with the pier and turned to look at the Yu concubine who was kneeling on the ground. He said coldly, "Yuanfu, go and see the hands of Yu concubine."
At this time Yu concubine struggled violently, and Yuanfu asked the guards to come forward and hold her down. Grabbing her hands, saw that her left hand was as cold and blue as it was, and there were traces left by holding the ice in the palm of her hand.
"your Majesty." Yu concubine immediately lost her face, knowing that the tide was over.
"do you know who gave you the courage and what crime it is to murder the heir of the emperor?" Xuanyuan Hancheng said, the voice is not loud, but it gives people a sense of anticipation of wind and rain.
Everyone around felt the anger emitted by the emperor, and the emperor and the eldest prince were the opposite scales of the emperor. Yu concubine is dead this time.
Yu concubine was sad to see the look in the eyes of the emperor. She knew that there was no excuse this time, and she noticed the disgust in the emperor's eyes and the indifference of other people, and even some of the princess's schadenfreude expression. Yu concubine was filled with remorse at this time, how could she seem to be possessed?
Yu concubine slowly looked around, and when she saw the Princess of Wing looking at her without expression, she suddenly understood something in her heart. She is so stupid, it turns out that she is the one with which the Winged Princess borrowed the knife. Yu Yue thought reluctantly that since she could not be good, she would not make it easier for the ambitious woman of Princess Yi.
Wen Wenqian just saw all this in her eyes, and she was extremely nervous, but she restrained herself from showing it. This Yu concubine is really stupid, she originally revealed that the purpose of using ice, originally wanted Yu concubine to find a way to buy off the eldest prince's wet nurse, let the wet nurse act according to the opportunity. Unexpectedly, this Yu concubine was so stupid that she dared to do it herself, and the means were so clumsy, which was simply suicide.
The most urgent thing now is not to let Yu concubine say anything about her. Wen Wenqian always paid attention to Yu's expression, and when she observed the expression of Yu's sudden enlightenment to her, she knew that she intended to drag her into the water.
Wen Wenqian hurriedly came forward and reprimanded Yu ran with great righteousness. "Yu concubine, in vain, you are also a mother. I can't believe you did such a rebellious thing. The eldest prince is still so young, how can you have the heart to hurt him? And how will Huang Guijun break his heart and compare his heart to heart? have you ever thought about your daughter Aner when you do such things now? When she is sensible and knows that she has a mother like you, how she will miss you. Ann, what will she do in the future? Have you thought about it? "
Wen Wenqian pretended to question Yu concubine harshly, as if she felt aggrieved for the emperor, but every word did not leave Yu concubine's daughter.
Yu concubine burst into tears when she heard the words of Princess Yi. Yes, she has a daughter. What will Aner do in the future? After listening to the words that the Princess of Wing seemed to be worried about Aner, only she understood the meaning of the words of Princess Wings. Do you want to threaten Aner?
Yu concubine laughed miserably. In fact, she could not blame others until now. It was only now that she realized that it was really too late. As for this wing princess, the emperor is not a fool, he will always check, believe that she will not come to a good end.
"your Majesty, the concubine knows how sinful she is, but Aner is innocent. Please forgive her, your Majesty, for she is your blood. " Without waiting for Xuanyuan to reply, the concubine of Yu slammed his head against the carved marble pillar to one side.
Today, the 100-day banquet of the eldest prince is held in the Xuanhe Hall, where several pillars are made of marble and are very hard. Yu concubine Tackle was so strong that there was a big hole in her forehead, and her blood flowed, and she suddenly lost her breath.
Xuanyuan Hancheng as early as Yu concubine's action, immediately put the good treasure in his arms, do not let him see this bloody scene.
Wen Wenqian breathed a sigh of relief in her heart when she saw this.
It's really bad luck that this happened at today's hundred-day banquet in Dun Dun. Xuanyuan Hancheng went back to the palace with a good treasure.
Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao returned to Pingle Garden. Lin Jiabao was depressed all the way.
"Honey, don't be afraid." Xuanyuan Hancheng also knows that what happened today made Guobao sad.
Lin Jiabao snuggled up to Xuanyuan Hancheng's chest. Although Yu's concubine deserved the crime, he felt very uncomfortable when someone died like this for the first time in front of him.
Once again, he saw the cruelty of the palace. He never meant to harm anyone, but others did.
"I stole my husband's favor, but why does she want to harm the pier, which is still so small!" Lin Jiabao's words were filled with tears, and he also knew that he had monopolized his husband's favor, but Dun Dun was innocent.
"Honey, don't cry and don't get out of your head. It has nothing to do with you, it's her own jealousy and greed. " Xuanyuan Hancheng gently wiped away the tears from Guobao's face, but had no choice but to be reborn a few years earlier.
"Xiang Gong won't let you have anything to do with Dun Dun. You have to trust him." Xuanyuan Hancheng patted Lin Jiabao on the back and soothed him softly.
At night, Xuanyuan Hancheng went to sleep with Guobao, but he didn't sleep himself. After a while, when he saw Gao Bao sleeping soundly, he got up lightly.
After Xuanyuan Han arrived in the study, he ordered Yuan Fuchuan Zheng Rong to see him. Xuanyuan Hancheng had told Zheng Rong to investigate the matter of Yu's concubine.
Zheng Rong then took away all the servants who served in the courtyard of the concubine Yu, especially after Biying was taken away and confessed a lot of things. After Zheng Rong came, he presented to Xuanyuan Hancheng what he had found.
When saw the content presented by Zheng Rong, there was a statement from Biying. It turned out that there was a shadow of a wing princess behind this matter. Xuanyuan Han frowned, and what he did not want to happen happened.
Xuanyuan Hancheng knew that his younger brother must have been unaware of this, and he also fell into a deep remorse and lived a lifetime, but he was careless and did not choose a good princess for his younger brother.
Just when Xuanyuan Hancheng was thinking about how to deal with Wen Wenqian and how to tell his younger brother.
At this time, the chess son who followed the wing king and the wing princess back to the wing palace was not sleepy at all. She was very frightened by what she saw at the hundred-day banquet of the eldest prince today. Lady Yu concubine went in this way, and Biying ....
As Princess Fengyi is on good terms with Lady Yu, the relationship between them is naturally very good. This time Biying may also be unlucky. It is a bitter fate for them to be slaves, and if the master makes a mistake, they will suffer as well. Especially when she came back in the evening, the way the Princess of Wing looked at her was so cold, and the chess player was so scared that she didn't know what to do.
Chess is very young to be sold to Jingxi Houfu, from an early age to serve the wing princess, naturally know Wen Wenqian's temper. She really regretted that she had told the Princess Wing about the conversation between the Emperor and the Empress Dowager. She already knew so much that the Princess would get rid of her sooner or later.
The chess son crouched alone in the small garden in the wing palace and cried in a low voice, feeling helpless and at a loss. She may lose her life someday in the future.
Such a thing happened tonight, Xuanyuan Hanqi heart is also more irritable, born in the royal family is like this, there will always be such a bad thing to happen. Xuanyuan Hanqi was no longer sleepy and was ready to fight in the practice room. He heard crying when he was passing by the small garden. "who is it?"
The chess player stopped crying and followed the sound.
Yuedu6 ();