Chapter 47 Wing King

When Li Junhao got home, his father Li Zhanxiang saw his youngest son look so miserable. "Junhao, why do you look like this? who beat you?"
Li Junhao stumbled about what happened today.
When Li Zhanxiang heard his son's words, he was startled at first, and then reprimanded Li Junhao angrily: "Bad son!" The father told you not to make trouble in the official school. Look at what you've done. "
"if the child knows it's wrong, what can we do now?" Li Junhao asked worriedly.
"Oh. Try to send a message to your sister. " Li Zhanxiang sighed his airway.
In the early morning of the next day, the imperial history impeached Li Zhanxiang's failure to teach his son. Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Li Zhanxiang with cold eyes.
When Xuanyuan Hancheng heard what the dark guard said about the causes and consequences of the conflict between Lin Jiawen and Li Junhao, he immediately wanted to send a secret guard to kill Li Junhao. His treasure is not someone else's talk, let alone allow anyone to blaspheme. Fortunately, Xuanyuan Hancheng calmed down later, and now it was an important time for Gao Bao to be pregnant with a child, and it was not appropriate to see blood.
"Li Zhanxiang was removed from the post of Shangshu, and even his son could not teach him well. He did not know the etiquette and inferiority, so how could he manage the etiquette department." Xuanyuan Han Cheng said coldly, "the position of Shangshu in the Ministry of Rites will be taken over by Zhang Tinghui, the waiter of the Ministry of Rites."
Li Zhanxiang showed death on his face, and his official career was ruined by a word from his youngest son.
Jinyang Palace ushered in a visit from Li Taifei Li Junru, and Wen Wenqian exchanged pleasantries with her. The Li family and the Wen family are somewhat related by marriage. Although it is a relationship of three thousand yuan, Wen Wenqian really needs to call Li Taifei a cousin.
"the second Crown Princess, I take the liberty of coming here to ask for something." Li Junru is only in her thirties. She is not favored in the palace and has no heirs. When the emperor abdicated and became seriously ill, she became a concubine and was destined to die alone in the palace in the future. Li Junru is already worried about the future. She doesn't want to worry about her little brother at home. She has made such a big disaster that her father has also lost his job as a shangshu.
"Princess Li is polite. What's the important thing? If you can help, you deserve to help. " Wen Wenqian said politely that she had guessed the intention of Princess Li. Start thinking to yourself.
"to be honest, the second Prince Princess, I think the second Prince Princess also heard about our Li family, only because she offended Lin Guijun. I wonder if the second Crown Princess and Lin Guijun are familiar with each other. Can you help me to make peace with each other? " Princess Li has a sad look on her face. if she hadn't been forgiven by Lin Guijun, she would have had a hard time in the palace in the future.
"this." Wen Wenqian frowned and looked embarrassed.
"second Crown Princess, we are both close to each other. I beg you, you are the only one who can help me in this palace." Princess Li begged anxiously.
"all right, I'll go with Princess Li to see Lin Guijun. I'll help make peace." Wen Wenqian thought for a moment and replied.
Li Taifei felt half at ease when she heard Wen Wenqian's words. Full of gratitude, he said to Wen Wenqian, "Thank you so much for the second Crown Princess."
Wen Wenqian smiled at Li Taifei's grateful look.
Today, Lin Jiabao took a walk in Pingle Garden after lunch, supported by Mammy Gui and Su Ya, followed by Shuqin and Yuanqing, as well as many maids. Lin Jiabao is nine months old and still has a month to go into labor. Xuanyuan Hancheng was so nervous that he sent a lot of men in Pingle Garden.
"the second Crown Princess and Princess Li came to see Lin Guijun." The little eunuch came to report.
"invite them in." Lin Jiabao had heard Wen Wenqian mention that he would visit him before, but he didn't think much about it.
When Mam Gui heard that the second Crown Princess and Princess Li were coming together, she frowned slightly. Li Shangshu, the father of Taifei Li, was just dismissed. heard that it was because her eldest son had offended Lin Guijun in words and clashed with Lin Guijun's brother. That must be why came here today.
This matter Xuanyuan Hancheng did not mention to Lin Jiabao that Gao Bao was nearing production, and he did not want this triviality to disturb him.
After entering Pingle Garden, Wen Wenqian saw Lin Jiabao, who was hugged by everyone.
"Lin Guijun hasn't been seen for some days. How are you these days?" Wen Wenqian looked at Lin Jiabao's belly with a smile on her face and gently reminded her. "Lin Guijun is very valuable, so you should be extra careful when walking."
"I'll be careful." Lin Jiabao thanked Wen Wenqian for her kind reminder and said hello to Princess Li.
When Li Junru saw that Lin Jiabao had a gentle attitude, she said to him, "Lin Guijun, I beg your pardon for taking the liberty of visiting today."
"what is it that Princess Li is here for?" Lin Jiabao had some doubts about the visit of Taifei Li. He had only seen Taifei Li before when he greeted her with his empress. On weekdays, the two never crossed each other.
"Today, I have come to accompany Lin Guijun. There are some misunderstandings between my younger brother and your brother in the official school, and they have collided with you in words. I, as a sister, have come to apologize to Lin Guijun. The younger brother was spoiled by his parents at home, but now he has thought about it behind closed doors, and the day of returning to school is a long way off, and his official career in the future may be hopeless. Now my father has been removed by the emperor from his post as Shangshu in the Ministry of Rites. Dad, he has been working conscientiously in the etiquette department. " Li Junru's posture was very low, her face full of pain. "Lin Guijun, please, can you talk to the emperor?"
"I don't know much about my brother and your brother, but my brother has a very cheerful temper and never cares too much about it. As for the affairs of the former dynasty, it is not easy for me to ask. " Lin Jiabao knows his brother's character and will not conflict with others on his own initiative. And the emperor must have considered that he would not remove his father's Minister position because of the conflict between his brother and the son of the Li family.
Of course, Lin Jiabao would not know that it was because of Li Junhao's words that Xuanyuan Hancheng had the intention to kill, and the removal of Minister from office was already very tolerant.
"Lin Guijun, you are too modest. Is there anyone in the harem who doesn't know your place in the emperor's heart? in the future, after giving birth to the little prince, it will be even more honorable. Your words will certainly be considered by the emperor." Li Taifei saw that Lin Guijun was indifferent and prayed to look at Wen Wenqian.
Wen Wenqian was displeased to hear what Princess Li said just now that Lin Jiabao would give birth to a little prince. But on the surface, it still echoes what Princess Li said. "Yes, Lin Guijun should not improperly belittle himself."
"I'm sorry, but I can't help you with Taifei Li's father." Lin Jiabao said apologetically.
"Lin Guijun, it's time for you to take a nap." Seeing that Lin Jiabao was a little embarrassed, Mammy Gui was busy rescuing her master.
"Princess Li and the second Crown Princess, I won't invite you to sit in the house today. I'm a little sleepy and I'm going to take a nap." After walking for a while, Lin Jiabao also felt a little tired. Now his legs are a little swollen, but Qian told him to take a walk every day, which will help the production in the future, so Lin Jiabao has been clenching his teeth.
"then we won't disturb Lin Guijun." Wen Wenqian is ready to go back when she sees this.
"Lin Guijun. Ah! " When Princess Li saw that Lin Jiabao was going to leave, she wanted to come forward and say something. Somehow her skirt stumbled over something. The people rushed forward, and Lin Jiabao and they hurried back. In the panic, he didn't look beside him. He didn't want to have a small pond next to him. Lin Jiabao missed his left foot and almost fell into it. Fortunately, there were dark guards around Lin Jiabao, and they both appeared in time to hold him.
"Lin Guijun, are you all right?" Sister Gui looked nervously. Fortunately, the pond is very shallow, in which a few brocade carp are usually used by Lin Guijun to paint. The dark guards also appeared in time, otherwise Lin Guijun had an accident, she would have to apologize for her death.
"I'm fine. It's just that the shoes are stained with water. " Lin Jiabao just felt a sudden tension in his heart, and now people feel a little soft, and his palms are full of cold sweat.
"Lin Guijun will forgive me. I just left in a hurry and accidentally tripped." Li Taifei saw that Lin Guijun was all right and put her heart down. If Lin Guijun had just been knocked down by her, the consequences would be unimaginable.
"Princess Li and the second Crown Princess, please go back!" Mother Gui gave the eviction order somewhat impolitely.
"then we'll retire first." Wen Wenqian said with concern, "Lin Guijun has just been frightened. You'd better ask the doctor to come and have a look." And Guijun's shoes are stained with water. They need to be changed immediately, but don't catch cold. "
Li Junru could not help but confess to Lin Guijun again and left helplessly with Wen Wenqian.
Lin Jiabao was helped to lie down on the bed, and Yuanqing immediately went to ask Qian Taiyi for a doctor. Fortunately, Qian too doctor announced that everything was normal after feeling the pulse, and did not move the fetus. Only then did the people settle down.
When Xuanyuan Hancheng came back, Lin Jiabao had already taken a nap. Stroked Guobao's soft hair and kissed him on the cheek. He has got the news from the dark guard, but luckily it's all right this time, otherwise he really doesn't know what he will do.
Afterwards, Xuanyuan Hancheng asked the secret guard in detail about the situation at that time. At that time, Li Taifei did look like an accident, and she did not have the courage to harm Guobao, but Xuanyuan Hancheng always felt that something was wrong. At the same time, Wen Wenqian also lost his affection for Wen Wenqian, who came with Taifei Li.
Lin Jiabao woke up from his sleep and opened his sleepy eyes. What comes into the eye is Xuanyuan Hancheng's affectionate gaze. "husband."
"good baby, Xianggong's baby," Xuanyuan Han Cheng bowed his head and kissed him. "Today I was frightened. I won't see these insignificant people in the future."
"No. I listen to my husband. " Lin Jiabao felt that his husband's kiss made him feel at ease. "Today, Princess Li said. Brother, he. "
"it's nothing, honey. Don't worry about it." Xuanyuan Hancheng simply said what happened, of course, but also concealed part of it.
"that Master Li is really not a good man. He should really fight if he wants to take his brother to a place like that!" Lin Jiabao has hated these fireworks places since the last flower boat accident.
The Empress Dowager ordered Princess Li to be grounded the next day, and called Wen Wenqian to question her and beat her.
Xuanyuan Hanqi came back from the barracks and said to Wen Wenqian with some complaint: "that Lin Guijun is the baby of his brother. Now that he is pregnant again, it is an important time for you to disturb with Princess Li and almost have an accident." If there is an accident, how can I face my brother? don't do it next time. "
"No. Princess Li was related to my mother's family, and I was asked to do nothing about it, so I agreed to go with her. I really didn't expect something would happen. " Wen Wenqian said in a choked tone. She did not expect that Lin Guijun was protected by secret guards, but fortunately, no one noticed that her movements were hidden. Now she can only hope that Lin Guijun will not have a son.
Xuanyuan Hanqi softened when he looked at his wife's grievance. "you should just pay attention to it next time."
"I don't know if Lin Guijun is a boy. You know, twins usually have only one child." Wen Wenqian said tentatively. "then."
"Don't say that, and don't have any thoughts that you shouldn't have." Xuanyuan Hanqi recognized what Wen Wenqian meant and interrupted her rudely.
"the concubine has no other meaning, but the heirs of the emperor are related to the country." Wen Wenqian explained to Xuanyuan Hanqi.
"I have something to do in Peking University. I'll go back. And the Prince's House has been built, and I will tell my brother and mother that it is time for us to move out of the palace. " Xuanyuan Hanqi turned and left without waiting for Wen Wenqian to respond.
"the second prince." Wen Wenqian reluctantly looked at the sturdy figure of Xuanyuan Hanqi leaving, alas. This foolhardy man!
Xuanyuan Hanqi is a person who practices martial arts and has always disliked the detours of the literati. This Wen Wenqian thought he was a good, virtuous and virtuous daughter of the family, elegant and gentle, but now he seems to be thinking a little more.
On the second day, Xuanyuan Han Qi asked Xuanyuan Han to come out of the palace, and Xuanyuan Han agreed. "it has been written a long time ago, and my father also agrees. Do you like this title?"
Xuanyuan Hancheng handed a bright yellow fold to his younger brother.
Xuanyuan Hanqi opened the playbook, this is the fold that made him prince, the wing king! Even more powerful! My brother really praises him. "Brother. My younger brother doesn't have any ability, so he suffers from it. "
"Don't be so modest. My father hopes that our brothers will always be respectful and take good care of this country. Let's not let our father down. " Xuanyuan Hancheng patted his younger brother on the generous shoulder. He believed that his younger brother could do it.
"No. I will live up to the hopes of my father and brother. " Xuanyuan Han enlightened vows.
In February of the ninth year of Yuntai, Xuanyuan Han sealed the second emperor, Xuanyuan Hanqi, as the wing king.
Subsequently, the wing king Xuanyuan Hanqi took the princess out of the palace and moved into the wing palace. Wen Wenqian deserves to be the first daughter of the family, taking good care of the whole royal house, often comes to the palace to greet the empress dowager, and personally copied many Buddhist sutras, which won the unanimous praise of the women who were killed in the dynasty.