Chapter 12 pet

When returned to Pingle Garden at noon, Xuanyuan Hancheng had lunch with Lin Jiabao. Xuanyuan Hancheng kept feeding Jiabao until Lin Jiabao could not eat any more.
Xuanyuan Hancheng wants to fatten the baby up a bit. Lay a good foundation for the baby in the past year or two, and you can start talking. He was distracted by the thought of that day. In the future, he still wants to have children with Jiabao. If Jiabao is in good health, he can be safer in the future.
After lunch, Xuanyuan Hancheng dragged Lin Jiabao to the imperial garden to eat. Xuanyuan Hancheng knew that Lin Jiabao had been in the palace for almost two years, but he had not come to the imperial garden. The rules in the palace are strict, and people in the palace are not allowed to walk at random, and there are many people who have not been out of a palace for more than ten years.
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the scenery of the Imperial Garden with Jiabao. Lin Jiabao looked very excited and happy, looking east and west all the way.
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao so happy, "wait for next spring, the scenery here will still be beautiful, really all kinds of flowers are rare and colorful."
"well, well! It's so beautiful. Wow! There is also a small pavilion over here! " Lin Jiabao pointed to a pavilion not far away.
Xuanyuan Hancheng stopped when he saw the pavilion.
This is the place where Lin Jiabao first met in his last life, and he stayed and recalled it countless times in his previous life.
Hancheng watched Lin Jiabao run to the pavilion and said to him, "under the Prince's Hall, let's go and sit in the pavilion."
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao's smile and felt a trance in his heart.
Xuanyuan Hancheng walked quickly into the pavilion, hugged Lin Jiabao, kissed him deeply, and did not let him go until Jiabao was out of breath.
Lin Jiabao felt that the kiss just now was different from that of the past, and he seemed to feel the uneasiness of his Royal Highness the Crown Prince. His Royal Highness looked into his eyes and there was something he could not understand, which made his chest stuffy.
"my husband." Lin Jiabao buried his head in his Royal Highness's chest and called softly.
Although Lin Jiabao called in a light voice, Xuanyuan Hancheng still heard it, and his mood was instantly relaxed.
Xuanyuan Hancheng led Lin Jiabao out of the pavilion. "Baby, let's go back and take a nap.". "
"good." Lin Jiabao has formed the habit of taking a nap. As soon as his Royal Highness said, he felt a little sleepy.
After returning to Pingle Court, Xuanyuan Han let Lin Jiabao drink a cup of milk and hugged him to go to bed and take a nap.
After a while, Lin Jiabao breathed slowly and fell asleep. Xuanyuan Hancheng kept his eyes closed and did not sleep. Taking a short break with a loved one, Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao's sleeping face greedily, feeling extremely satisfied.
After watching it for a long time, Xuanyuan Hancheng quietly got up and went to the inner study to deal with the business.
In the past two days, Xuanyuan Hancheng is writing a picture about the Luohe Peach Blossom season.
Peach blossom season, also known as spring flood, refers to the flood caused by melting ice in the Luo River of Xuanyuan Empire in Los Angeles, Licheng, Huzhou and Jiangzhou in February and March. Because it flows downstream, it is the season of peach blossoms, known as the peach blossom season.
When spring returns to the earth, peach blossoms bloom all over the mountains, the ice banks of the Luo River melt, and several sections of the river become one, such as dragons. At this time, it will be a disaster for the people downstream, and many people will be displaced.
Although the imperial court allocated money to build dams every year, it had little effect in the face of the waves and floods.
Xuanyuan Hancheng plans to build dykes in sections this year, divert rivers, irrigate farmland, and dig two artificial canals, which will reduce resistance and facilitate waterway transportation.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng did the same in his previous life, only after he was in power for more than a decade. This idea was put forward by Dai Heng, a waiter of the Ministry of Engineering in the previous life. Dai Heng was very talented and insightful in water conservancy projects, and he worked very hard to specialize in it. Unfortunately, although Dai Heng had ideas when he was young, the Shangshu of the Ministry of Industry at that time was relatively conservative and did not adopt it.
Dai Heng's ambition did not come true, but he did not give up, but studied the situation of several sections of the Luohe River more carefully to find the most suitable place for diversion and dam construction. Finally, after Dai Hengsheng went to work as a waiter, he made an effort to reject the public and submit a letter to the emperor. After Xuanyuan Han was allowed to perform, it took three years to complete the project.
After the completion of the project, the people no longer threatened the Peach Blossom season, and the two major canals dug out had a far-reaching impact on the Xuanyuan Empire. It goes without saying that the waterway transport of the two canals is of great significance, and both sides of the canal are even more prosperous and lively.
This Shixuan Yuan Han Cheng wants to complete these things ahead of schedule, which is not only beneficial to the people around Luo River, but also plays a key role in dealing with all previous kings.
After writing the memo, Xuanyuan Hancheng is going to discuss the details with his confidants tomorrow. think his baby should wake up, and Xuanyuan Han Cheng gets up and goes back.
When Xuanyuan Hancheng returned to Pingle Garden, Lin Jiabao just got up and was using a snack to see that the Crown Prince had come down. "didn't his Royal Highness take a nap?"
Lin Jiabao woke up without seeing his Royal Highness the Crown Prince, feeling a little lost. heard Su Ya say that the Prince went down to the study, which is not easy to disturb.
"after taking a nap, I am not in the habit of taking a nap. But it will develop slowly in the future. " Xuanyuan Hancheng took Lin Jiabao by the hand, ate the half-eaten snack from his hand into his mouth, and licked his fingertips.
Lin Jiabao was embarrassed by Xuanyuan Hancheng's action, "there is still ..." It's all for you. " As he said that, he pushed the plate in front of his Royal Highness.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng raised eyebrows, "the baby's hands are more delicious."
In the flower hall, Shuya and Shuqin, as well as Yuanfu and Yuanqing, were surprised and surprised to see his royal Highness look like this. This. Is this his Royal Highness, who is usually serious and calm, with no expression of joy and anger?
Xuanyuan Hancheng ignored the expressions of the palace people and continued to tease Lin Jiabao. Calmly holding Jiabao's small hand, forcing him to feed himself a snack.
After using up the snacks, add the fingers of Jiabao one by one. At this time, Lin Jiabao's little face seemed to be ripe. Even the old man Yuan Fu, who followed his Royal Highness to one side, felt that your Royal Highness, your Royal Highness, you are really .... He can't even think about it.
Shu Qing also thought in her heart that his Royal Highness the Crown Prince was really terrible, and he looked at Master Lin as if he were going to eat him into his stomach. Shu Qing suddenly thought that she had heard rumors that his Royal Highness liked to eat human flesh, and her body shuddered.
Xuanyuan Hancheng pulled Lin Jiabao out of the flower hall and came to a small study in Pingle Garden. "this is your small study, do you like it?"
"mine? My study? Really? " Lin Jiabao was pleased to see this exquisitely arranged small study, with many books on the bookcase and four treasures of the study on the desk.
"I like it! I love it so much! " Lin Jiabao replied happily. He has been fond of reading and studying since childhood, because Shuanger can't go to private school. Fortunately, the eldest brother sometimes taught him to read and let him read his books at home. Before entering the palace, the eldest brother suddenly taught him, and he also memorized a lot by rote. Lin Jiabao never dreamed of owning such a study.
"as long as you like it, I will find a teacher for you among my doormen and teach you to read, write, calligraphy, painting, and so on." Xuanyuan Han thought that he should look for the candidate for the Master.
"Thank you, your Highness. I will study hard." Lin Jiabao is full of gratitude to his Royal Highness. his Royal Highness is really the best person to him besides his family. He must study hard and not let his Royal Highness down.
Xuanyuan Han hugged Lin Jiabao, "what should you call me?". Um. "
Lin Jiabao looked around at Yuanfu and Yuanqing, who bowed their heads in silence, and shook his head gently to his Royal Highness. his big round eyes seemed to say that someone was out of line with the rules.
Xuanyuan Hancheng knew that Lin Jiabao was very well-behaved, so he had to wave to let Yuanfu and Yuanqing go down. "there is no need for you to wait here, all go down and wait outside."
After they were all gone, Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at them and said, "Baby, there are only two of us left."
"Thank you, Xianggong." Lin Jiabao hugged Xuanyuan Hancheng's waist and looked up at him, his eyes full of gratitude.
"come. Baby, I'll teach you today. " Xuanyuan Hancheng pulled Lin Jiabao to the table case.
"all right, I'll grind the ink." Lin Jiabao began to grind ink on the inkstone. He used to do this job for his eldest brother, and he was very skillful in sharpening the ink, and it was finished in a short time.
Xuanyuan Hancheng's eyes are full of smiles, and it seems that he will be able to enjoy the fragrance of tea in the future.
"can you write? Write it for me? " Xuanyuan Hancheng took the ink-stained brush to Jiabao and taught him to hold it well.
Lin Jiabao held the pen, slightly unstable, and wrote the three words Lin Jiabao one stroke at a time. The handwriting is very large and somewhat crooked.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng bent down to embrace some family treasures from behind, holding Lin Jiabao's hand and writing Lin Jiabao three words on Xuan paper.
"what a beautiful word." Xuanyuan Hancheng's words are powerful and majestic. Although Lin Jiabao does not understand the words, he can see that his Royal Highness's handwriting is much better than his.
Xuanyuan Hancheng then wrote the four words "my name" on the name of Lin Jiabao on Xuan paper. "
Lin Jiabao wrote conscientiously according to the words written by Xuanyuan Han.
After writing four big words, "look, I've finished it." The name of the husband. " There are so many strokes in these four words, but they are really difficult to write. Lin Jiabao turned around and his lips inadvertently touched Xuanyuan Hancheng's face.
"it's really well written, let the husband kiss." Xuanyuan Hancheng, of course, would not let him go and kissed him with Jiabao's face in his arms. From his eyebrows and eyes, he kissed his little nose all the way to the cherry mouth.
Xuanyuan Han continues to use lips to depict the shape of the baby's lips. Lin Jiabao's lips are licked moist and unconsciously opened.
Xuanyuan took the opportunity to explore into the mouth of Jiabao, sucking the fragrant tongue of the baby. "well." . Xuanyuan Hancheng's hands stroked Lin Jiabao, his hands gradually kneading his buttocks. Lin Jiabao felt his tongue so numb that he couldn't help chanting.
Xuanyuan Hancheng carried Lin Jiabao to the table case, looked at Lin Jiabao's flushed cheeks, and began to linger from his dimples. "Honey, are you comfortable with your husband? Do you like it? " Then he kissed Bao's delicate neck at home, leaving a little red mark. Lin Jiabao felt that he was so comfortable to be kissed, and he had the feeling of being held in the palm of his hand.
Lin Jiabao put his hands around Xuanyuan Hancheng's neck, "comfortable." Like. , Mr. Xiang. I love it when you kiss me. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng was provoked by Lin Jiabao's soft waxy words. Can only inhale deeply, holding Lin Jiabao slowly calm down. "Baby, grow up soon."
This life Xuanyuan Han Cheng let Lin Jiabao come to him early, but it is also a kind of sweet torture to see that he can't eat.
On the second day, Xuanyuan Han inherited the next dynasty, and Liu Zeqi, Zheng Jia and Dai Heng were invited to discuss the contents of the chapter in the outer study.
"wonderful. That's wonderful. Your Highness, if this project is completed, it will be a good thing for the people. " Zheng Jia exclaimed after reading it.
Liu Zeqi also said to Dai Heng, "Lord Dai is really talented, and Liu admires him." Although Liu Zeqi did not know the fortifications, he could resist the Luohe Peach Blossom season. Even the wily Zheng Jia praised it, so he could not be wrong.
"where. When Lord Liu is no longer so polite, it is all because of the suggestion of his Royal Highness the Crown Prince. If not, it would be very difficult for Dai to complete this fold. " Dai Heng got up and saluted Liu Zeqi.
Dai Heng never thought that one day he would be able to sit with his Royal Highness's henchmen in the Eastern Palace of the Crown Prince. Dai Heng used to be a small director of the Ministry of Industry. He loves and specializes in water conservancy projects very much.
He had a lot of ideas about the Luohe Peach Blossom Flood, and he also mentioned to the Ministry of Industry Shangshu the idea of building river dikes in stages and diverting streams to dig canals. However, Lord Shangshu was conservative and thought that the project was too big and bold, and did not adopt his advice.
Dai Heng was disappointed that his ambition could not be realized. God has mercy, so that he once ran into his Royal Highness the Crown Prince.
His Royal Highness was not heartless as rumored. On the contrary, he was very approachable and talked with him about the things of the Ministry of works. When Dai Heng talked about the water conservancy project, Dai Heng had the courage to talk about his idea of harnessing the Luohe River.
Unexpectedly, his Royal Highness agreed with his idea and had an in-depth discussion with him. His Royal Highness the Crown Prince is so knowledgeable that he is often enlightened by a suggestion, and his perplexity can be solved for a long time. After that, his Royal Highness sent him to inspect several sections of the Luohe River, and it took Dai Heng nearly a year to complete the survey.
After Dai Heng returned to Beijing, he carefully wrote the fold son to his Royal Highness, and his Royal Highness also attached great importance to it. Only after many consultations did they have the fold son transcribed by his Royal Highness. Dai Heng has a feeling of death as a bosom friend.
"Dai Heng doesn't have to be modest. It's not enough to rely on my advice. There are your painstaking efforts and painstaking efforts, and you will be a great contributor to your future achievements." Xuanyuan Hancheng came down from the main position and patted Dai Heng on the shoulder.
"your Highness, this project is huge and takes a long time, and a lot of manpower is needed. It seems that there is a need for conscription and conscription, which will impose a greater burden on the people. " Zheng Jia analyzed.
"well, conscription and corvee alone is certainly not enough. I am prepared to involve both the army and the people. If everything is added to the people, and therefore the farming is abandoned, the loss will outweigh the gain. " Xuanyuan Hancheng said.
"use troops to build dams?" Liu Zeqi is also interested.
", that's great. I'm afraid there's no good excuse to send troops to Los Angeles." Zheng Jia had thought of the idea under the Crown Prince.
"Why don't you tell me about it? What's going on? " Liu Zeqi is still a little confused.
"I think his Royal Highness meant to send soldiers to Los Angeles and other cities to build riverbanks. In this way, we can not only build a river bank to benefit the people, but also prevent the kings, but also take the opportunity to spy on the situation of the city. " Zheng Jia analyzed.
"Zheng Jia is right. Licheng will recruit kiln servants and will order kings to send troops to build river embankments and build canals. As a result, all kings will not be able to have their own army in the short term. " Xuanyuan Hancheng said that without an army in his hand, he would be like a tiger without teeth.
Zheng Jia's eyes rolled. "when we build the river bank and dig the canal, we will disperse the army from the vassal of the city, so that the king of the past will not be able to become a climate."
", this Luohe water conservancy project is really a good thing to kill two birds with one stone." Liu Zeqi finally figured it out.
"Zechi, this time I will ask my father to send you. You, too, Dai Heng. Go back and make good preparations, and the decree will be announced in the morning. " Xuanyuan Hancheng said to them.
"No. I will live up to my mission. " Liu Zeqi and Dai Hengqi said.
"it's getting late. You two go back and get ready." Xuanyuan Hancheng is going to have lunch with his baby. "it's all over."
Xuanyuan Han returned to Pingle Court to have lunch with Lin Jiabao, enjoying the fun of feeding each other, and the sweet atmosphere made the palace people dare not look at each other.
After that, Xuanyuan Hancheng took a nap with Lin Jiabao. After only a short sleep, Xuanyuan Hancheng got up softly. With the book to the royal study, Xuanyuan Hancheng and his father spent the whole afternoon in the imperial study.
In the early morning of the third day, the prince built the embankment of the Luo River in sections to prevent the peach blossom flood in the Luohe River and dug a canal.
The emperor announced that it was funded by the Ministry of Household, and corvee was levied in Los Angeles, Licheng, Jiangzhou, Huzhou and other places. In addition, troops from various places were sent to Los Angeles to gather troops to build river embankments and dig canals with the people.
Liu Zeqi was appointed a servant of the military Department, leading 20,000 soldiers to go there, and Liu Zeqi commanded and dispatched troops from Licheng and other places. Feng Dai Heng is in charge of Luohe project for the waiter of the Ministry of works.
Liu Zeqi and Dai Heng came forward to be sealed. Among them, Dai Heng was very excited. The waiter of the Ministry of works, he was unexpectedly promoted to two levels in a row. Feeling the envy and envy of the eyes around him, Dai Heng vowed that he would do a good job and live up to the appreciation and grace of the emperor and his Royal Highness.