Chapter 33 Zhongju 2

One day Lin Jiabao went to greet the queen. After the queen and Jiabao had lunch together, the queen said to Jiabao, "Jiabao, don't go back yet. In a moment, some life wives and their dependents will come to greet me. Please meet with me."
"No."
The eunuch outside the Yongshou Palace reported: "the wife of the Governor of Beiguan and her daughter, the lady of the courtesy and the lady of the courtesy, and Mrs. Xijingbo with her daughter."
"announce them to come in." The queen had a very comfortable time, and her two eldest sons were so excellent. After getting rid of Li Wang and Xue family at the beginning of the year, there are no more worries. By next year, the prince is almost ready, and now she can settle down for the two sons to look at each other first. Although the draft will be held in the coming year, many women from big families have begun to grind their hands and take action.
This time, the three daughters are all very preferred candidates in the eyes of the queen, and the queen wants to let the family treasure meet them first and be familiar with their temperament.
The wife of the governor of Beiguang, the lady of the courtesy, and Mrs. Xi Jingbo came forward with their daughters to meet the empress.
"meet the queen and say hello to the queen!"
"No gift." The queen looked at the three beautiful girls in front of her. "it's really a delicate age like a flower.". Looking at the three of them, I feel old. "
"Queen, you are graceful and magnificent, but you are not old at all." Mrs. Xijingbo praised the queen.
The queen looked at Wen Wenqian, the daughter of Xi Jingbo. "Qianer is so old in the twinkling of an eye. I still remember what you looked like in swaddling clothes.". How nice you look! "
"the little girl Wen Wenqian greeted the queen, and the queen gave her a compliment." Wen Wenqian came forward to salute the queen.
Wen Wenqian, the daughter of Xi Jingbo, is 16 years old. The Wen family is a big family, and the ancestors of the Wen family used to be princesses. After several ups and downs, the Wen family has always occupied a place in the Xuanyuan Dynasty, which shows that its family heritage is profound. Wen Wenqian's every move can be called a model of the first daughter of the family, although her appearance is not the best, but a calm and quiet temperament can not help but admire.
This Wen Wenqian, regardless of her family background or temperament, is the right choice for the crown princess and the future national mother. The queen looked at Wen Wenqian and nodded with satisfaction.
The queen looked at the courtesy's wife Zhang and her daughter Zhang Chunwei, who were sitting next to Mrs. Xijingbo. "it's Chunwei, isn't it? I haven't seen it yet.". What a lovely child. "
Zhang Tinghui, a courtesy waiter, was born with a bachelor's degree in Hanlin. He has many students and is quite prestigious among his ministers. Now that Shangshu is old, Zhang Tinghui is the best candidate to take over.
To say that Zhang Chunwei is the most beautiful of the three girls present, she is really more beautiful than Hua Jiao. I feel sorry for her. Unfortunately, the only problem is that Zhang Chunwei is physically weak, is a premature baby, congenital deficiency, weak and sickly from an early age.
Zhang Chunwei is 14 years old with a slender figure and fair skin. She has a morbid sense of beauty and can arouse a man's desire for protection.
The queen also looked at the wife of the governor of Beiguang and her youngest daughter Yao Yulan, "is this the first talented woman in our capital?" Mrs. Yao is really lucky that both her son and daughter are so excellent. "
The eldest son of the governor of Beiguan, Yao Yugang, the eldest son of the empress, is now a capable general under the Marquis of Expedition. Yao Yugang was admitted to Wu Zhuangyuan by virtue of his martial arts at a young age, and then he was under the command of Zhengyuan. Now Yao Yugang has served as a lieutenant just after his thirties, and his future is limitless.
Zheng Yuan Hou Wang Zhen is the elder brother of the Queen. Wang Zhen has guarded the north for many years, and the army has reached middle age for half his life. The biggest threat to the north is the barbarians, and the emperor intends to transfer the king town back to Beijing. Among the candidates to replace Wang Zhen, Wang Zhen likes Yao Yugang most.
Yao Yulan's father was the governor of Beiguang, who was in charge of the Beiguang area and was also a high-ranking official. With such a father and brother, it is natural for Yao Yulan to be a prince's side concubine.
And Yao Yulan herself is also very good. Yao Yulan is the youngest daughter of Mrs. Yao. She has been spoiled and nurtured since she was a child. Yao Yulan herself is also a strong player, playing chess, calligraphy and painting. Last year, Yao Yulan was only 13 years old. At a flower-watching banquet held by the former princess, one of her poems about lotus was stunning, and the name of a talented woman gradually spread in the capital.
Yao Yulan is cold and haughty, and when she just heard the queen boast that Wen Wenqian was good-looking, she was very unconvinced. Naturally, the best of the three women present was her with both talent and appearance.
Yao Yulan knew that the queen announced the purpose of their entry into the palace. She is very confident, and if there is any man in the world who deserves her, there is only his Royal Highness, who is both civil and military and has a high status. I thought I might have to be a prince's side concubine, but I didn't expect to hear the news that the crown princess died of illness. It is true that God is also helping her. She is going to fix the position of the Crown Princess.
Yao Yulan knows that Wen Wenqian will be her biggest competitor, and Wen Wenqian's family background is better than her. And Zhang Chunwei is not worried about this disease. She looks like a short-lived one and is definitely no match for her.
"Queen, this is the Buddhist scripture that the little girl copied for the queen. I heard that the queen likes to present the Buddha and specially copied the Diamond Sutra as a sign of respect, and asked the queen to accept it with a smile. " Yao Yulan handed over the copied Buddhist sutras with both hands.
Mammy Zhou, who was beside the queen, went to pick it up and gave it to the queen. The queen looked through it. "this is the first time I've seen such a beautiful thin gold body!"
Seeing that Jiabao was also watching, the queen gave the sutras to Lin Jiabao casually. "come and have a look at Jiabao, too."
"what a beautiful handwriting it is." Lin Jiabao read the word and praised it from the bottom of his heart.
The queen also introduced Lin Jiabao to them. "this is Lin Bianjun, who is newly sealed in the Prince's Eastern Palace."
Everyone saluted Lin Jiabao together, and everyone looked at the rumored Lin Bian Jun. Yao Yulan looked down on the Gemini in her heart, but she was angry that she had to salute to a Gemini who was born in a palace. She was so aggrieved that she secretly vowed to let this Lin Pian Jun bow down to her one day.
After they left, the queen asked Lin Jiabao, "what do you think of these three daughters?"
"of course, they are all excellent, they are all so excellent, and Jiabao is not as good as they are ashamed of." Lin Jiabao vaguely understood the intention of the Queen's question.
"you don't have to be modest about Jiabao. I've heard that you manage the palace affairs in the womb very well. All three have a good temper, and you should be able to get along with them. " The queen took Lin Jiabao by the hand and said, "Don't worry about Jiabao. Anyway, you still have me. I won't let you be bullied in the future.". "
In the afternoon, Xuanyuan Han hugged Lin Jiabao for a nap and watched Guobao turn over and over again, "Guobao ...". What's the matter? something on your mind? Did the queen mother say something to you? Let's talk to my husband. "
Lin Jiabao lay on his back in Xuanyuan Han Cheng's arms, talking about the three daughter girls he saw in Yongshou Palace today. "the queen told me to get along with them in the future."
"Honey, you don't have to worry about this. Do you still remember Xianggong's promise? " Xuanyuan Hancheng faced Lin Jiabao sideways and looked at him affectionately.
Lin Jiabao looked into Xuanyuan's eyes, and he could feel the love. He very much wants to believe Xuanyuan's promise, and Xuanyuan Hancheng has been proving by action that he has really been the only one in the past two years. But.
"Don't think about it, there is a way. Go to sleep. The first task of Guobao now is to take good care of your body, how much weight you will gain and how long you will grow. " Xuanyuan Han pinched the small nose of the darling treasure.
"well. I know. In order to have a baby. Take care of your health! " Lin Jiabao knew that if he could add more heirs to his Royal Highness, the queen would be very happy and would like him more.
"that's a good boy. In the future, darling, you will be just like your mother. How about we have six children? " Xuanyuan Hancheng thought again and shook his head. "six is too many. I'm afraid you can't stand it.". Well, it's good to have four. Um. Three is fine. "
"well." Lin Jiabao thought carefully about what Xuanyuan Hancheng said in his heart. If he had six children like his mother, and his brothers and sisters grew up with each other. Thinking about it, I slowly fell asleep.
Xuanyuan Hancheng did not fall asleep, remembering in his heart that Yao Yulan, Zhang Chunwei and Wen Wenqian were said by Li Jiabao in his previous life.
Yao Yulan was also his concubine in her previous life. she was a very ambitious woman who relied on her father and brother to succeed her son to the throne. For such a woman, Xuanyuan Hancheng will not let her enter the palace again and have a chance to come into contact with Jiabao.
Zhang Chunwei Xuanyuan Hancheng is impressed. Zhang Chunwei is a famous sick beauty in the capital. It is not easy to live from a small body to a beautiful woman. Although she is stunning, she has a bad fate. Xuanyuan Hancheng remembers that Zhang Chunwei died in the eighth year of Yuntai.
Wen Wenqian's words Xuan Yuan Han Cheng remembers that the previous life passed away one after another because his father and mother passed away one after another. Wen Wenqian had just finished filial piety for her grandfather, followed by national filial piety, and then Wen's elders died one after another. Wen Wenqian delayed her flowering due to filial piety. Later, he married the royal clan and became his stepwife. Wen Wenqian deserves to be the first daughter of the family. She treats the previous children of Prince as her own, acts everywhere to show the model of the mother of the family, and has been unanimously praised by the female family members in Beijing. Xuanyuan Hancheng thought that this Wen Wenqian should be a good one. In this life, she should not delay the florescence. Wen Wenqian's family matches his brother Xuanyuan Hanqi is a good candidate.
The early death of Xuan Yuan Han Qi in the previous life has always been the regret in Xuanyuan Han Cheng's heart. Xuanyuan Hanqi went too early and didn't get married yet, leaving behind a son and a half daughter. Xuanyuan Hancheng had to pass on his youngest son to his younger brother in his previous life, so that his younger brother could be regarded as a successor in the future.
This Shixuan Yuan Hanqi sincerely hopes that his younger brother can get married and start a career earlier, and that he will be full of children and grandchildren and live a long life in the future!