Chapter 2 Rebirth

Xuanyuan Hancheng woke up, looked at the strange and familiar dormitory, and froze. This is not his bedroom before he goes to bed. This is the Changle Palace where he lived when he was a crown prince. How to return a responsibility, how to wake up here, Xuanyuan Han Cheng habitually called "Yuanfu."
"your Highness, you are up." Yuanfu was waiting outside, and when he heard the voice of Xuanyuan Hancheng, he immediately entered. Yuanfu led several palace people to wait on Xuanyuan Han Cheng to dress and wash.
"Yuanfu, you. How did you. " Xuanyuan Hancheng was surprised when he looked at Yuanfu, who was only in his 20s. And then look at my youthful appearance in the bronze mirror. Swallow the words that did not ask, pretending to be calm on the surface, but there have been rough waves in my heart. He asked, "what day is it today?"
"back to the master, today is the fourth year of Yuntai, the seventh day of February." Yuanfu looked at Xuanyuan Hancheng's face and answered without any doubt. The little prince born to Master Yu died of illness a few days ago. This is the second son of the Crown Prince who died early. The master has been in a depressed mood recently, and his spirit is a little trance.
"your Highness, you must take care of your health. You are still young, and you must have many sons and blessings in the future." Yuanfu said cautiously.
It's only been four years since Yuntai, and I can't believe I'm back at the age of 18. This is incredible! Xuanyuan Hancheng slowly calmed down, no matter why he would go back to the past, but since God arranged this, he must live up to God's good will. He must live a good life and can't leave a trace of regret.
"the Crown Princess sent someone to ask if his Royal Highness would like to have breakfast together." Yuanfu asked when he heard the message from the palace below.
"go and send a message. I'll be there alone for a while." Xuanyuan Hancheng was annoyed at the thought of seeing Xue Caiyu again and thinking of all the actions she had done in her previous life.
"No."
When Xuanyuan Hancheng arrived, the crown princess and other concubines had been waiting for a long time. When he saw the prince coming, he hurriedly saluted and greeted him.
Xuanyuan Hancheng sat down and said, "Let's have a meal." From the side of the palace maids began to spread vegetables, Xuanyuan Han catering to pay attention to food and sleep without talking.
After finishing the meal, drank the tea handed over by Yuanfu. Xuanyuan Hancheng began to observe the woman in his backyard. It is now the fourth year of Yuntai, and there are not many women around Xuanyuan.
In addition to Crown Princess Xue Caiyu, there are three concubines. Xu Xueying, Yu Qin and Song Yiyun. Before that, there was a Zhang, who was in dystocia and gave birth to a baby boy, so he went. It's a pity that the child was in poor health and was gone in a few days.
Among the three, Song Yiyun was the first maid to follow him to teach him personnel, with an average appearance and an honest and dull character. He gave birth to two daughters, the first daughter died when she was born, and the second daughter was also weak and sick. Nicknamed Kang'er, now more than 3 years old, if nothing happens, safe and secure will be his eldest Princess Kangping when he grows up.
"how is Kang er's health these days?" Xuanyuan Han asked Song.
"back to his Royal Highness, Kang'er caught a cold some time ago and had a slight cough. Dr. Cui from the hospital came to see him. After prescribing some medicine, Kang'er is much better now after taking the soup. " Song Yiyun heard Xuanyuan Hancheng care about his daughter's situation, a little nervous replied, afraid of Xuanyuan Han blame she did not take good care of.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng nodded, "We should pay more attention to it, and if people are careless, we should knock it well." Cui Taiyi is a doctor who specializes in treating children's diseases in Taiyuan Hospital, and he is quite at ease about his medical skills.
Xuanyuan Hancheng turned to Yu and asked, "how are you?" Yu Qin heard Xuanyuan's words of concern and replied excitedly. "the concubine is getting better, and the princess sent me a lot of good herbs, and asked the doctor to come and ask for my pulse from time to time. A concubine. Concubines are really unbearable. They are all useless and do not take good care of the little prince. " As he spoke, he choked up again, his face full of grief.
Yu Qin and Xu Xueying are concubines who were rewarded by their mother after the marriage of Prince Xuan Yuan. Xu Xueying is gentle and gorgeous, which he likes best. With a lively personality and a small and exquisite figure, Yu Qin has successively given him a daughter and a son. Although the daughter is also weak, she can grow up to 2 years old. When he grows up, he will be his second princess, Princess Kang.
Yu Qin was not proud after giving birth to her son. This is the eldest son of the prince. Unfortunately, not long after complacency, the child did not have a full moon, and a wind chill killed him. Looking at Yu Qin, who is now sallow and haggard, and then to Xu Xueying, who is sitting next to her, Xuanyuan, who already knows the truth, sighs secretly. Why didn't you see Xu Xueying's hypocrisy in the last life?
Xu Xueying felt that the prince was watching him and hurriedly showed his warm eyes to the prince.
"well, you take care of yourself, and you have a daughter to take care of, but you can't make any more mistakes." Xuanyuan Hancheng told Yu Qin. Pretend not to see Xu Xueying's concerned eyes.
"No. The concubine will take good care of it. " Being a mother is better. Yu Qin knows that her daughter is her only hope now.
"keep an eye on the princess, too."
Crown Princess Xue Caiyu has the attitude of a virtuous mother. "your Royal Highness can rest assured that as the direct mother of the children, I will naturally take care of them attentively."
Xuanyuan Hancheng returned to the inner study after breakfast. Recently, he had just lost his child, and seeing that he was in a depressed mood, the emperor specially let him rest for a few days without going to court.
Xuanyuan Hancheng sat in the study all morning and had a simple lunch. He told Yuan Fu to let Zheng Rong come to see him, and Zheng Rong came to the back of the study. The two stayed in the study for an hour, after Zheng Rong left. Xuanyuan Hancheng recalled on paper what happened in the last four years of Yuntai.
Fortunately, God brought him back, and a lot of things haven't happened yet. He can make a good plan.
It is now February in the fourth year of Yuntai. Last month, the King of Li just finished his filial piety to the Empress Dowager and went to Licheng. Also from the beginning of Li Wang Difan, his Uncle Li began to recruit troops and secretly train soldiers in the clan. He thought that if he strangled the power of the kings in the bud from the beginning, he would not have to fight with the kings for so many years.
In addition to the kings of the past, Yuntai also had a major event this year, which had a great impact on him. In October of the fourth year of Yuntai, the barbarians from the north went south to burn and loot several small towns in the border fortress, causing the people of the border town to lead a life of poverty.
The barbarians in the north have always been a threat to the Xuanyuan dynasty. They are nomads growing on the prairie, with little arable land, barbarism and violence, and no courtesy and shame. Every few years, he would come to the border town to burn and loot. Wherever he went, he would snatch up all the grain and livestock in the village and set fire to the village.
Xuanyuan Hancheng led troops to battle with Yuntai in the second year of Yuntai. Xuanyuan Han inherited the brave use of troops, so that they bowed, then signed a contract, promised not to invade again, and went to Beijing to pay tribute every year. But the barbarians are shameless by nature, and despite the oath of the contract, Xuanyuan Hancheng knew that the barbarians would attack again after this autumn harvest.
The last father was furious when he heard this, and his father took the second son, that is, his own brother, Xuanyuan Hanqi, to battle together and won a complete victory at one fell swoop. Going straight to the barbarian royal city, he never expected that he was ambushed on the road and his brother died on the spot to protect his father. And the father emperor also lost his arrow and hurt his heart. After returning to Beijing, he strongly supported the injured body, and soon after passing the throne to him, he died of illness. The mother suddenly lost her husband and son, and soon followed.
Xuanyuan Hancheng ascended the throne in such a hasty situation, what he had to face was a precarious landscape. There are barbarians looking covetously outside, ambitious kings inside, and the Xue clan who cannot be dealt with in the imperial court.
It can be said that Xuanyuan Hancheng was beset with difficulties when he first ascended the throne. It took more than a year to destroy the barbarians and avenged his father and brother. Then he began to weaken the power of the Xue family and cultivate their own cronies on the court. To vigorously hold imperial examinations and select talents, Xuanyuan Han Cheng thinks he has done a good job.
It is a pity that he ignored his harem and did not know people clearly, which not only made Xue Caiyu and Xu Xueying thin their own heirs. He also asked Xue Caiyu to join the king of the calendar and arrange for an assassin to assassinate him. Killed his baby!
And this life, he will make good plans, no longer let his baby suffer the slightest harm. As early as more than 30 years of long memories of Jiabao, fell in love with him deeply. In this life, he only needs Lin Jiabao.
The most important thing in Yuntai's four years is that his baby will enter the palace, which is still a month away.
Xuanyuan Hancheng couldn't wait to see Lin Jiabao. He was very excited when he thought of it, and his mood jumped up. Showing the first smiling face since rebirth.
Outside the door of the study came the voice of Yuanfu: "under the Prince's Hall, the Bizhu around Master Xu asked to see."
"Let her in." Xuanyuan Hancheng ignited the Xuan paper he had just written. Watching the ashes fall into the incense burner.
Bizhu was holding a tray with a delicate soup cup on it. After coming in, she saluted Xuanyuan Han and said, "your Highness, this is the chicken soup that Master Xu personally cooked for you. Master Xu saw that you didn't look well recently and specially made it for you." Master Xu also said. "
"all right, leave the soup and go down." Xuanyuan Hancheng interrupted Bizhu's words and signaled Yuan Fu.
Yuanfu would like to step forward and take over the tray. Tell Bizhu to go down, what else Bizhu wants to say. Seeing the way the prince looked at her, my heart was cold. The look in the eyes of his Royal Highness made her dare not speak any more and retreated hurriedly.
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Bizhu walking outside the door and said to Yuanfu, "you take Bizhu down to me right away. Be quick, search her, and keep quiet."
Xuanyuan Han Cheng guessed that Bizhu was most likely to be poisoned on the road with medicinal powder on her body. Because he was always strict about the things at the entrance, the rules in the kitchen were the strictest, and she dared not do it there.
"No." Yuanfu thought that Bizhu was a powerful maid in the palace around Master Xu. Why did his Royal Highness take her down? But still ran out quickly. With two guards, Bizhu, who had not yet come out of the inner courtyard, was stunned by a slap and took the person down.
After a while, Yuanfu came back sweating. He said to Xuanyuan Hancheng, "your Highness, I found this in the purse of Bizhu." Yuanfu presented a small paper packet with a little white powder left on it.
"go to Tai Hospital and call Qian Chunrong for me." Xuanyuan Han Cheng looked at the chicken soup in front of him and ordered.
"No." Yuanfu hurriedly told his men to call someone.
When Xu Xueying gave him soup in his last life, he always admired her tenderness and thoughtfulness. In most cases, will go to her side, even if don't go to her side, if go to Yu Shi or Song Clan, will go again with soup. Every time finish drinking, always feel refreshed, but don't know that in those soups. Alas.
Qian Chunrong, the son of the head of Taiyuan Hospital, grew up in a medical family. He is very talented in medicine, and he is young enough to work in Taiyuan Hospital. In his last life, he went out with him many times as a military doctor, with excellent medical skills and loyalty to him.
After a while, Yuanfu led Qian Chunrong into the inner study. After that, the screen withdrew his servants and let the guards stay in the courtyard.
Xuanyuan Hancheng said to Qian Chunrong, "come and have a look. What is this? is there this powder in the chicken soup?"
Qian Chunrong stepped forward with a serious face and carefully took the paper bag. First I smelled it, and then I used my little fingertip to point at the residual powder. Put it into your mouth and taste it carefully, frowning and taking a sip of chicken soup. In addition to some nourishing medicinal herbs, the soup is also mixed with a trace of special fragrance. It is difficult to find that after just smelling the smell on the paper bag, you can be sure it is the same smell, the taste is ....
"your Highness, this is a powder made of raccoon plants. A small amount of raccoon grass powder was indeed added to the chicken soup. " Qian Chunrong replied.
"raccoon flowers and plants?" Yuanfu was already scared in a cold sweat. He didn't expect that Bizhu was carrying medicine powder with him. When he heard the name, he had a bad feeling. Looking at the steaming chicken soup on the table, Yuan Fu thought bitterly why he didn't test it with a silver needle. Fortunately, his Royal Highness the Crown Prince was wise, otherwise how could he drink this chicken soup?
"tell me what this raccoon plant is and what's its use?" Although Xuanyuan Hancheng already knew everything, he pretended not to know and asked Qian Chunrong.
"Huanhua herb is a kind of herbal medicine that avoids the seed. It is very domineering and does great harm to women. Now musk, safflower and other drugs have been used instead. Therefore, raccoon flowers and plants are rarely used, and only some inferior kilns are still in use. " Qian Chunrong has read a medical miscellaneous book, which is precisely a record of raccoon flowers and plants, and the smell recorded in the book is consistent with the taste he has just tasted.
"what if the man uses this drug?" Xuanyuan Hancheng continued to ask.
Qian Chunrong took a breath and replied, "what if. If a man uses it, it will be very disadvantageous to his heirs. Raccoon grass has a slight aphrodisiac and does great damage to Yangyuan after use. If you have sex with a woman after using it, it is difficult to conceive a woman. Even if it is a fluke to get a woman pregnant, it will have a great impact on the fetus. After the baby is born, he either dies early or carries toxins in the womb. They are all weak and sickly. "
When Qian Chunrong thought of the situation of his son in the Prince's Eastern Palace, he had a lot on his mind. I'm afraid he knew the fatal news.
"your Royal Highness, your Royal Highness." Yuanfu has also figured out the key to this, and is very worried about his Royal Highness the Crown Prince.
"is there a cure for this?" Yuanfu eagerly asked Qian Chunrong, which concerns the heirs of his Royal Highness, and now he really feels very guilty.
"his Royal Highness rest assured that although this medicine is overbearing, after having sex with a woman, the toxin will remain in the woman's body, but it will not hinder the man. As long as you don't touch this medicine in the future, you will be cured in a few months. It will have no effect on future heirs. "
Xuanyuan nodded with satisfaction. It's only been four years since Yuntai, and it was discovered early. Compared with the previous life, the situation is naturally much better, and Yuan Fu breathed a sigh of relief.
"Qian is a doctor. I'll leave it to you to take care of my health." Xuanyuan Han Cheng ordered Qian Chunrong. "in addition, I will report this matter to my father and mother. They will certainly summon you to ask, and if they ask about my health, you can tell them that I need at least two to three years of recuperation to recover. Do you understand me? "
"No. The slave knew that the lackey would take good care of his Royal Highness. " Qian Chunrong had great admiration and loyalty to his Royal Highness Prince Wen Tao, both wise and brave. Although he had doubts, he agreed without much thought. His Royal Highness must have his intention.
"then go back and get ready." Xuanyuan Han promised to give a wink to Yuanfu, who would respectfully see Qian Chunrong out.
"the slave retired."
When he came out of the inner study, Yuanfu quietly stuffed the prepared silver ticket into Qian Chunrong's cuff. Looking at Qian Chunrong, he said solemnly, "this is a shock given to you by his Royal Highness. please take it." You can't reveal a word about this to outsiders today. "
"Father Yuan, don't worry, I won't reveal a word even if I die." Qian Chunrong has always been very convinced of his Royal Highness, and after today, he learned the secret of the crown prince. He has no other choice, as long as he follows his Royal Highness and performs well, he can foresee a bright future.
When Yuanfu came back, he asked Xuanyuan for instructions: "your Highness, what to do with this blue pearl?"
"locked up in secret, interrogated well, and let Zheng Rong handle it. To the outside world, it was said that Bizhu collided with me and was killed by my staff. When I went to deliver a message later, I said that the study was not a place to invite favorites, and Xu was grounded. " Xuanyuan Han received orders from Yuanfu Road.
"No."