Chapter 39 Palace 2

In Pei County, Lin Residence ushered in the visit of du Zhi County today. Lin Dazhuang and his wife and Lin Jiawen both received du Zhi County in the hall. Zhang Huiniang personally served tea for du Zhi County. "Lord magistrate, please have some tea."
Du Zhi County took over the tea and said with a smile: "this officer has just received some good news. His Royal Highness the Crown Prince and Lin Bian Jun have arrived at the palace of Kuizhou." His Royal Highness the Crown Prince specially ordered that guards would be sent to escort Lin Bianjun's family to the Luozhou Imperial Palace to be reunited with Lin Bianjun. "
The Lin Dazhuang family was very excited when they heard the good news. Zhang Huiniang wept with delight: "it's great that I haven't seen Jiabao for several years, and I don't know if he is taller or fatter now." His Highness the Crown Prince is very kind! "
Lin Jiawen clenched his fist at du Zhi County. "I would like to trouble you, the magistrate, to personally come and tell us the good news, and the students can't thank you enough."
"Lin Ju was polite, and as soon as I received instructions from his Royal Highness, I came to tell you the good news. Two days later, his Royal Highness the Crown Prince will send guards to pick you up, and our officer will also send some catchers to escort you. Just get ready these two days. By the way, his Royal Highness's instructions also said that he would pick up the Qin family and go to the palace for reunion. The official also sent someone to inform them, and I think they also learned the good news at this time. Then the official will say good-bye. " Du Zhi County explained everything and left first. Left behind the Lin family who are still overjoyed.
The two children of the Lin family jumped up happily when they got the news that they wanted to see the second elder brother.
Wu Qiaolan was also very excited when she held her son and said to his fat son, "Brother Bo, we are going to see your uncle Bao, go to the palace, that is the place where the emperor lives."
Lin Jiawen's son, Lin Guangbo, is already two years old. After listening to his mother's words, he cried indistinctly, "Treasure Book!" Treasure book! " The lovely appearance made the Lin family laugh.
When the Qin family got the news sent by the county master, the whole family was very excited. Master Qin smiled from ear to ear. "it's a big face to go to the palace this time," he said. "
Mrs. Qin said, "I told you that we Jiner are blessed. We, the Qin family, go to the palace." Let's make good preparations for these two days, but we can't be rude. "
Two days later, Lin Dazhuang and Qin Kaixing, each in two large carriages, were escorted out of Pei County by a large number of guards.
As soon as I walked on the official road, I was stopped by a carriage. "who is it?" The chief of the guard shouted loudly.
Several guards came forward to check, and then several people came down from the carriage one after another. It turned out to be the Lin Li family, Lin Li and Ke Mei, with their second daughter Lin Xiayer and their son Lin Jiacai. And Lin Chuner and her husband Wang Xuebo. Lin Li shouted nervously to the guards: "We are the Lin family, we are the Lin family."
The chief of the guards asked Lin Dazhuang and them, and Lin Dazhuang, Lin Jiawen and Qin Kai got out of the carriage. Lin Da-Zhuang saw Lin Da-li and they asked, "Li Li, what are you doing here?"
"Brother, we heard that you are going to the palace to see the treasures. We haven't seen the family treasure for a long time. I miss it very much. We'll be here soon. We've been waiting for you for a long time. " Lin said, looked at Qin Kaixing again, and said: "I said eldest brother you are too biased, even the Qin family also called, how can you forget your own brother?" In any case, I am the second uncle of Jiabao, and now that my nephew is successful, we are not allowed to go to the palace to see each other. "
It turned out that Wang Zhuzhu had heard the news that his Royal Highness Prince Lin Dazhuang had sent someone to pick up Lin Dazhuang and his family at the county government. When they got home, the family began to figure it out. Finally, Lin Chuner went back to her mother's home and Lin Dali. they said that everyone did not want to miss this opportunity to go to the palace, and they might never have such a good opportunity in this life.
Wang Zhuzhu said to Lin Chuner, "daughter-in-law, your father-in-law and I have been in the position of the master book for so many years." You find a way to mention it to Lin Bian Jun. "
Lin Chuner nodded to understand that she would mention it even for her own sake. If this could happen, she would really be able to say it in the Wang family from now on.
Lin Dazhuang hesitated. They and the Qin family were both invited by his Royal Highness the Crown Prince to send someone to pick them up, but Lin Dali's family was not mentioned. "this. After all, I'm going to the palace, and it's not easy for me to make decisions on my own. "
"Uncle, we really miss Jia Bao's younger brother, too. Please let us go together. It is rare that Jiabao's younger brother can be reunited with his relatives. Our relatives have met together, and there are many people who are also lively. " Lin Chuner continued to lobby Lin Dazhuang.
For a moment, Lin Dazhuang and they were all in a bit of a dilemma. "this."
"there are rules in the palace, so it would be inappropriate to go to the palace rashly." Lin Jiawen said that he did not want Lin Li's family to go. He always felt that their family was too snobbish. He had sent his daughter to Chong Xi for money and got Jiabao into the palace. Now that Jiabao is on the side, another family is glued up.
When the chief of the guard saw this, he kindly came forward and said to them, "since they are all relatives of Lin Bian Jun, why not go with him at the back of the motorcade?" It should be all right. Let's not waste time. " He had seen the appearance of the prince to the prince on the side of the forest, and more relatives had met. I think his Royal Highness would not be blamed for this trivial matter. When his Royal Highness the Crown Prince ordered Lin Bianjun to escort his family safely before his birthday on the sixth day of June, he dared not delay.
Lin Li, they happily followed on the road. Ke Mei hugged her son Lin Jiacai and said happily, "Ah, go to the palace. I can talk to the rich wives when I get back."
Lin Jiacai rolled his eyes so that he could show off in the academy when he came back.
Lin Lier sat in the carriage and heard that Lin Dali's family and Lin Chuner and his wife were going to the palace together. "Why did they go together? his Royal Highness did not invite them to go," she said unhappily. "
Lin Lier doesn't like Lin Li's family very much. she hasn't given them a good face since they put Jiabao into the palace. He didn't like the appearance of Lin Chuner, the wife of an adjutant. At first, he liked to show off and felt that he was superior to others. Later, Jiabao became a side king and deliberately courted his family. And that Lin Xiayer is also very annoying. Every time he comes to their house, he wants to beg for any beautiful clothes and jewelry. Once I took a fancy to her sister Lin Xiuer's Zhuchai, which was a welcome gift from his Royal Highness to every female member of the Lin family, so how could she go? Lin Lier scolded her, but Lin Xia-er didn't care, and a few days later she stuck it up like nothing else.
Lin Lier never goes to banquets and flower parties because she is engaged. It was her parents who took Wu Qiaolan and Xiuer to go, and Lin Xiayer begged to attend together every time. At an early age, he began to know how to behave in front of his wives and wanted to marry into a rich and powerful family.
"it must have been a misdemeanor!" Lin Lier said angrily.
Zhang Huiniang appeased her second daughter, "all right, don't be angry." You're going to be a bride soon, and your temper has changed, so don't be so hot all the time. When we get to the palace, we should pay more attention to their home, there should be no mistake. "
On the fifth day of June, Lin Dazhuang and his wife finally arrived at the Guozhou Palace.
Lin Jiabao has been very comfortable these days, with picturesque scenery and fragrance of birds and flowers everywhere. It is really a life of immortals to have a male companion by his side.
At this time, Xuanyuan Han Cheng is accompanied by Guobao to paint by the lake, and the scenery of the lake has leapt on the paper. "Honey draws really well!" As he said that, Xuanyuan Hancheng hugged him from behind Jiabao and whispered to each other. In the past few days, Xuanyuan Hancheng is also physically and mentally happy, blending with Guobao every night, and gradually getting better.
When Xuanyuan Hancheng remembered what happened last night, he was a little distracted and bent down to lick the sensitive ear of Guobao.
Lin Jiabao was scored by Xuanyuan Han and paused in his pen. "Ah. Don't. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng said in a slightly hoarse voice, "Dear baby, let's go to take a nap."
"Don't. I don't want to take a nap. " Lin Jiabao shook his head. During his "siesta" in the past few days in the palace, where he really slept, he was all taken by his husband.
Xuanyuan Hancheng also knows that he has gone a little too far these days. He is like a young boy, but he can't help it whenever he looks at the good boy. Good treasure is like a delicacy, he has been looking forward to it for a long time, when he has been waiting for a long time to finally get it, of course he can not stop tasting it.
Then Yuanfu came over and saluted his Royal Highness, "your Royal Highness.". "
Xuanyuan Han Cheng let go of Guobao and beckoned to Yuanfu. Yuanfu came forward and said something in the ear of his Royal Highness the Crown Prince. Xuanyuan Han Cheng listened to the lips rising slightly. After waving Yuanfu to retire, he said to Guobao, "Dear Bao, tomorrow is your birthday." There's a surprise waiting for you today. I'm sure you'll like it. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng pulled the good treasure to a partial hall. Before entering, Lin Jiabao asked curiously, "what's the surprise?"
Xuanyuan Han smiles but says nothing.
Lin Dazhuang and his party were taken to a large side hall to wait, looking at the Diaolianghuadong, exquisite furnishings dazzled them. The maids who filed into the palace offered them tea and refreshments. Yuanqing said to Lin Dazhuang, "Master Lin, please wait a moment. Lin Bian-Jun will be here in a minute."
Lin Dazhuang, Lin Jiawen and Qin Kaixing have seen Yuanqing and are a little less restrained. Knowing that this was the father-in-law next to his brother, Lin Jiawen said politely to Yuanqing, "there is father-in-law Lao."
Zhang Huiniang was a little excited and restless because she was about to see Jiabao. Wu Qiaolan hugged Brother Boer not to let him move. He was at an active age and looked at everything fresh in the palace and looked at it curiously.
Although Lin Lier, Lin Xiuer and Lin Jiacai were also curious, they still sat obediently drinking tea and dared not move.
Master Qin and Mrs. Qin were also slowly tasting their tea. Lin Jiner looked at her three children while drinking tea. Her eldest son, Qin Zicong, is seven years old and looks like a small adult. In the face of his younger brother and sister who already looked like a big brother, Qin Zicong said to his three-year-old brother and sister-in-law, "you are not allowed to run around.". " Brother Qin Ziming and sister Qin Ziyue also listened to their brother very much and dared not run around and ate snacks obediently. Well, it was really delicious.
Lin Li's family also walked up and down the temple excitedly. Lin Jiacai looked at the exquisite furnishings in the palace and calculated their value in his mind.
Lin Chuner's husband stared at the palace maid constantly, thinking that the palace maid was different in the end, even the palace maid was so beautiful, and then look at Lin Chuner's appearance of a village girl. If it were not for Lin Bian Jun, a good relative, he would have wanted to divorce her.
At this time, the door of the Dian Dian was opened, and when Lin Jiabao came in, he saw his family at first sight, "Dad!" Mother! " Lin Jiabao ran to Zhang Huiniang and threw himself into her arms.