Chapter 26 Li Wang

Xuanyuan Zhaohong could not believe that Emperor Xuanyuan Zhaoshen and Prince Xuan Yuan Han Cheng and two Prince Xuanyuan Hanqi and a large number of guards from far and near.
"it's impossible. It's impossible. " The king of the past looked at Xue Gui with murderous eyes, "it's you." Did you betray the king? " If he could look in his eyes, Xue Gui would have been reduced to ashes.
"No. I'm not, your Highness. Chen Mingming received a signal from his son. " Xue Gui doesn't know why.
"it is simply beyond one's power to rebel on the basis of these measures." Xuanyuan Zhao said impolitely. "King Li, you'd better be captured without your hands. If you delay the auspicious time of sacrifice, you will add to your crime."
Xuanyuan Hancheng clapped his hands, and a team of archers appeared in the guard team behind him, drawing his bow at them.
"there are still five thousand troops waiting for you outside. Uncle Li, you can't escape." Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the king and said.
"Ah, it's not as easy as it is to take me down." Xuanyuan Zhaohong suddenly pulled Xue Gui, who was closest to him, and quickly hijacked Xie Changqing, who is now in the front position.
At the moment of Xuanyuan Zhaohong's action, the Archer released the arrow. Xue Gui was blocked in front of the king of the calendar, and his body was already covered with arrows.
"Ha-ha, release your arrows again. Let Prime Minister Xie become the first prime minister to be shot into a hedgehog since the Xuanyuan dynasty. "
"Let go of the Prime Minister, and I will leave you dead." Xuanyuan Zhao deep voice, for a time everyone did not dare to act, the atmosphere was a little anxious.
"your Majesty, don't worry about the safety of the old minister." Xie Changqing struggled regardless of his own danger.
"get out of my way. If you don't want this old thing to die, make way for me. " The king put a knife to Xie Changqing's neck.
"well. I told you to leave, don't hurt the prime minister. " Xuanyuan was deeply helpless, although he didn't want to let the king go. But he could not ignore the life of Xie Changqing, let alone chill the hearts of his subjects.
The people brought by Xuanyuan Zhaohong gathered to him and surrounded Xuanyuan Zhaohong and Xie Changqing. Walking out slowly, Xuanyuan Zhaohong pulled Xie Changqing onto the horse and said arrogantly, "Xuanyuan is so deep that you can't help me.". Ha. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng took the cavalry to chase and said to his father, "Father, hurry up and sacrifice to heaven, and your ministers will go after it.". "
"I'm going, too." The second Prince Xuanyuan Hanqi also mounted his horse and chased him in the direction in which the kings fled.
The fast horse galloped for a long time, and finally saw the shadow of them. When the king saw this, Xie Changqing was left behind. Xuanyuan Zhaohong dared not really kill Xie Changqing. Xie Changqing had a high prestige in the dynasty and was deeply loved by literary courtiers. If he killed Xie Changqing, he would probably be reviled by scholars all over the world.
Xuanyuan Hancheng had to slow down and come forward to rescue Prime Minister Xie. Xuanyuan Hanqi reluctantly looked at the back of the king and drew his bow. Only listening to a whoosh, Xuanyuan Zhaohong got an arrow in the back and almost fell off his horse. Xuanyuan Zhaohong did not expect that the two princes Xuanyuan Hanqi's archery was so good that he rode out so far that he would still be shot .... It's a good thing it didn't hurt him.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng helped Xie Changqing, "Prime Minister, are you all right?"
"your Highness, the old minister is all right. Why don't you go after the king of history. " Xie Changqing was just a little frightened and had some bruises on his body, which was not serious.
Xuanyuan Hancheng ordered several guards to escort the prime minister back. Xuanyuan Han Cheng himself and his brother continued to chase with the cavalry.
Along the blood stains on the ground, they would not lose the trail of the kings. They never stopped chasing all the way. When he was about to catch up several times, the king would send his dead men to intercept. Although Xuanyuan Han took advantage of their large number of cavalry and quickly solved them, it still won time for the kings to run for their lives.
"there are not many people left around Li Kings, but the direction of their escape is not to Licheng, but to the capital." Xuanyuan Hanqi chased for most of the day and expressed his doubts.
"the king of history may have plans. We can't let him go to the capital. " Xuanyuan Hancheng had a bad feeling.
"chase."
After a day and night of chase, both sides were exhausted. The kings did not expect that Xuanyuan Hancheng was so ruthless and kept chasing him. As a result, he did not even have time to rest and recuperate, and there were fewer and fewer dead men around him. Xuanyuan Zhaohong and his party were hungry and thirsty, but he still held on, and there was always a belief in his heart. He has a future plan. As long as he joins up with another group of dead men in the capital, he is confident that he can make a comeback.
The guards around the king helped him to dismount. "your Highness, have a rest, it's dark here, and your subordinates have found some food and water for you."
The king asked the dead men around him to bandage his wound. Although the arrow wound on his back was not serious, he lost too much blood, and Xuanyuan Zhaohong felt a little dizzy. "get me some water, and we'll go right away. Let's go to Ciyun Temple as soon as possible. "
"No."
The king asked his confidant, "do you think Xue Song will succeed?" Xuanyuan Zhaohong after today's changes, the heart is also vaguely worried.
"your Highness, your Highness, rest assured that you have given this Xue Song a hundred dead men in first gear, and you have given Xue Song so much gold and silver that he can buy off the quack masters, and use the nails left to you by the Empress Dowager Empress Dowager. It is certain that it will succeed. " Up to now, my confidant is not sure, so I have no choice but to comfort Li Wang's way.
Come over for a while did not see the water guard, Xuanyuan Zhaohong felt the danger, "No, let's go ...". "
After they rode and galloped for a short while, they heard the sound of horses' hoofs coming from behind. It was Prince Xuan Yuan Han Cheng and they caught up with them again.
Xuanyuan Hancheng did not stop all day and night, and there was only one thought in mind. That is to stop the king from setting foot on the capital. At the end of the day and night, the cavalry around Xuanyuan Han is the elite of the elite, and they all feel exhausted.
They stopped only once during the day and night. Xuanyuan Hancheng ordered a war horse to be killed and only drank the horse's blood to replenish his strength. Xuanyuan Hanqi admired his brother even more. He could not hold on for several times, but he still clenched his teeth.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng caught up with Li Wang and took the lead in fighting with the guards. "Uncle Li Wang, you can't escape.". "
Li Wang Xuan Yuan Zhaohong is surrounded by only more than 30 people, which is not Xuanyuan Han Cheng's opponent at all, and is soon in a weak position.
Xuanyuan Zhaohong wanted to watch the dead men around him fall down one by one and suddenly burst out laughing. "Don't be proud of Xuanyuan. Do you think this king has no afterhand? In half an hour, if my people don't see me, the queen won't live. "
"what are you talking about? what did you do to my mother?" Xuanyuan Hanqi heard a nervous roar.
" yesterday morning, Xue Song should have sneaked into the harem with the dead men, the queen and your father's concubines, oh hehe ... Maybe your new favorite, the crown prince, is under my control. If I don't show up at the appointed place on time, they will die in half an hour after incense. " Xuanyuan Zhaohong said proudly.
Xuanyuan Zhaohong had already made two preparations, and if he had failed, he had already thought of a way out. Before he acted, he specially consulted Xue Song and told Xue Song the secrets of him and Crown Princess Xue Caiyu. Xue Song was petrified at that time. He did not expect that his eldest daughter would be so bold. At this point, he had no choice but to follow his Royal Highness. Xuanyuan Zhaohong promised him that if a great event could be accomplished, after he ascended the throne, he would make Xue Caiyu's sister an imperial concubine and serve Xue Song as an official.
Xue Song obeyed the arrangement of his Royal Highness, and planned to sneak into the harem. The goal is aimed at the prince, the queen and the imperial concubine, catch them and join the kings, so that if the kings fail and they are blackmailed, he can return to the city safely and smoothly. If we succeed, those princes and queens will naturally be dead.
Xuanyuan Zhaohong did not expect that this sacrifice to heaven, the emperor would take all the princes. But it doesn't matter, as long as you catch the queen or one or two concubines. Those concubines were connected to the former dynasty, and if the emperor was determined to kill him regardless of their safety. Even the Xuanyuan Shaoxing could not account for it to the imperial court. As long as he has these amulets, he does not have to worry about Xuanyuan Zhaoshen entering the city of Gongli in a short period of time, and he can also recuperate and expand his strength.
"Xuanyuan Han Cheng, do you dare to ignore the safety of your mother? Haha, if you don't let me go, there are a lot of people buried with me. " When Xuanyuan Zhaohong saw Xuanyuan Hancheng, he froze, laughed and left with the only dead men left.
"what shall we do, brother? The queen mother. " Xuanyuan Hanqi asked his brother unwillingly, and at the same time he was very worried about the safety of his mother.
"I have sent someone to follow them, and they will leave traces along the way. Be sure to find out the place they agreed on, and don't disturb them to find out first. " Xuanyuan Hancheng said to his brother, "send a signal to my father to draw an army forward and surround them as soon as we find their agreed place."
"No. I have learned that he must not be spared. If there is anything in the queen mother, I must cut him into thousands of pieces. " Xuanyuan Hanqi was furious.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng instructed the guards to climb to the top of the tree and look out in the direction of the capital. "your Highness, there is a thick black smoke above the imperial city."
Xuanyuan Han Cheng listened to a tight heart, his good treasure ....
Xuanyuan Hancheng immediately made up his mind and said, "I'll take half of the people back to the capital first." The words of all previous kings are not necessarily true, and there are many forbidden troops in the palace, so it is not so easy to hijack them. I'm going to go back and see for myself. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng said to his younger brother, "half an hour what the king said shows that his foothold is not far away, and he can search near the suburbs of the capital." I went back to the palace to see. If the queen mother is safe, they will send a signal to you immediately. " After that, Xuanyuan Hancheng told his younger brother not to act rashly. After finding out the hiding place of the kings, he must wait for the army to come before taking action.
Xuanyuan Hancheng took a small group of people to ride to the capital, his good treasure must be good .... He really can't afford to lose his baby again.
Li Wang Xuan Yuan Zhaohong awkwardly arrived at Ciyun Temple with more than a dozen people. When his mother was alive, he often came here to burn incense, and the abbot of the temple had received the favor of his mother. After the death of his mother, Ciyun Temple in the capital was gradually ignored, and the incense was not exuberant. This is also his most secret corner in the capital. This time he came to the capital to live here, which is the safest and most reliable.
The abbot saw that his Royal Highness was covered with blood, "his Royal Highness, his Royal Highness." Are you all right. "
"where are Xue Song and them." Xuanyuan Zhaohong grabbed the abbot and asked.
"I've been waiting here all day and all night, but I can't see Lord Xue and them. I'm afraid it's. " Replied the abbot.
Xuanyuan Zhaohong heard the upsurge of qi and blood, he covered his chest, and finally could not help spitting out a mouthful of blood. "how could it. How could. Xue Song is such a loser! "
"your Highness, your Highness." The abbot quickly supported the king.
The kings were thinking of a way to get out of it. He didn't want to die, and he was not reconciled to it.
At this time, the young monk who lived beside him reported, "No, no, no." The monastery is surrounded by the army, and there are already thousands of soldiers outside, and there is a steady stream of soldiers coming from behind. "
Xuanyuan Zhaohong's eyes are dark, is God going to kill him ....