Chapter 44 Zen position

After returning to the palace, Xuanyuan Han first asked Qian Chunrong to feel the pulse for Lin Jiabao and settled down after confirming that everything was normal.
Xuanyuan Hancheng went to the imperial study to report the situation of the trip with his father.
"this time it was the son's minister's carelessness. He was so tired that the father fell ill because of his son's minister." Xuanyuan Hancheng said to his father apologetically.
"it's all because of Li Wang's cunning, but fortunately, Xuanyuan Zhaohong is really dead this time and is exempt from the aftermath." The emperor asked Xuanyuan with concern, "how is the prince's injury?"
"Please rest assured that the minor wound has now healed." Xuanyuan Hancheng replied, and then said with a smile on his face, "I still have a good news to report to my father. Lin Bian Jun is pregnant, and he has been pregnant for almost a month."
"good! All right! " The emperor was also very happy to hear the good news. The problem of the heir of the prince has always been a worry for him. This gentleman on the side of the forest is really a blessed one. "in this way, there should be nothing wrong with your body."
"Yes, my minister is all well. Over the past few years, the father and mother have been worried about their sons and courtiers. " Xuanyuan Hancheng said apologetically to his father and emperor that in recent years, in order to wait for the good treasure to grow up, he had something to hide from his father and mother, and they were so tired that they were worried about him.
In the afternoon, Xuanyuan Hancheng took Guobao to drive out to Yongshou Palace.
"Chenger and Jiabao come here and let the queen mother have a good look." The queen was glad to see the prince and Lin Jiabao coming. Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao went forward, and the queen pulled Jiabao in front of her. "I just came back today, but I have a rest for a while. I see you look good." This trip is really thrilling, but fortunately it is not dangerous. I heard that Chenger is also thanks to Jiabao you this time! Jiabao. I'm going to give you a good reward! "
", then the queen mother has to appreciate the family treasures very much today." Xuanyuan Han Cheng smiled and hugged the darling treasure and said to the mother. "Jiabao is one month pregnant."
"" that's great, Jiabao! Sit down. " The queen was so excited when she heard the good news that no heir had been born in the Prince's East Palace for a long time. The thought of the queen is always worried, and now she is all right. Jiabao is pregnant.
Lin Jiabao obediently sat down in front of the queen. The queen saw Jiabao's clever appearance, and the more she saw it, the more she liked it. Immediately asked with concern: "how is the health of Jiabao? how was the journey?"
"the minister has asked Qian Taiyi to pass the pulse for Jiabao. Jiabao is in good health." Xuanyuan Han Cheng replied.
The queen was relieved and said to Lin Jiabao, "Jiabao, you are unusual now. You should be more careful, especially in the last few months." By the way, none of the maids around you have this kind of experience. I can't do that. I'll send a Mammy to look after you later. "
"Thank you, the queen." Lin Jiabao happily thanked him when he heard that the Queen would send Mammy to take care of him.
"what is your child's name? what else is the queen? call it the mother." The queen smiled and said to Jiabao.
"this." Lin Jiabao looked at Xuanyuan Hancheng.
"scream quickly. The queen mother is waiting. " Xuanyuan Han Cheng encouraged with a smile.
"Queen Mother." Lin Jiabao obediently changed his mouth, and the soft waxy voice called into the queen's heart.
"Hey. Good boy! " The queen touched Lin Jiabao's head.
The queen then said to Xuanyuan, "pay attention to Chenger, too, and don't make any mistakes this time."
"No. My minister must be careful. " Thinking of the unlucky child in his previous life, Xuanyuan Hancheng secretly vowed that he would never make the same mistake again in this life.
"the last time your father fainted, he somewhat hurt his strength. Recently, I always feel tired, too much medicine soup also drank a lot, but still no improvement. Cheng'er, I hope you come back, so that you can share some for your father. " The queen was worried about the emperor's physical condition to Xuanyuan Hancheng.
"my son and minister must share a lot of worries for my father." Xuanyuan Hancheng was also a little worried.
"and your brother is not a worry either. He spends his days in Beida Camp and doesn't go back to the palace. He felt very guilty about what happened to you on Sucker Punch this time, and practiced martial arts crazily as if he were stunned. You go and persuade him, people who are about to open a house and get married. " The queen also talked about the recent situation of the second Prince Xuanyuan Hanqi.
"you can't blame him this time. Your minister will persuade him." Xuanyuan Hancheng wants to go to Beidaying tomorrow to talk to his brother.
After Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao returned to Pingle Court, Mammy Qiu came to report on the situation in the East Palace during their absence, and then Mammy Qiu told Lin Jiabao about some of the affairs of the East Palace.
"Mammy Qiu, Lin Pianjun is now in a double body. In the future, you will take care of your ordinary things on your own, so don't let him bother. " Xuanyuan Hancheng thought for a moment and then said, "Don't reveal this news yet." In addition, in the future, the food imported by Lin Pian Jun will be taken care of by a special person in the small kitchen of Pingle Garden. "
"Congratulations to your Highness the Crown Prince and Mr. Lin." Qiu Mammy congratulated her Royal Highness the Crown Prince and Lin Bian Jun. "the old slave must have all been arranged."
The next day, Mother Gui, who was sent by the Queen, arrived. She was about forty years old, a little fat, and she was also an old mother in the palace. She is proficient in medicine and is good at taking care of pregnant women.
"greetings to Lin Bian-Jun." Sister Gui greets Lin Jiabao.
"Mother Gui, please get up." Lin Jiabao always respects courtesy and courtesy to the older mothers.
On the first day when Mammy Gui came to Pingle Garden, she took Shuqin Shuya and they cleaned up the Pingle Garden. She changed a lot of things that she thought were hidden dangers or taboos. Removed all the incense from Pingle Garden, and even checked Lin Jiabao's clothes, very carefully, and then worked out Lin Bian Jun's recipe with Su Ya, checking the ingredients needed every day, very attentively.
Xuanyuan Hancheng was also very satisfied with Mammy Gui, who was sent by her mother. The only dissatisfaction was that she asked him to sleep in a separate room with Guobao, which he ignored. He also understood what Sister Gui meant, but he couldn't sleep with Guobao separately. He can't get used to the days when he doesn't have a baby in his arms.
Seeing that her Royal Highness the Crown Prince was so resolute, Mammy Gui had no choice but to mention a few words in front of his Royal Highness and ask her Royal Highness to exercise restraint.
On this day, Xuanyuan Hancheng went to Beida Camp and saw Xuanyuan Hanqi who practiced with officers and soldiers. Seeing that his younger brother was much stronger again, he smiled and said to him, "my second brother is much stronger now, and he is about to surpass his elder brother."
Xuanyuan Han Qi saw the prince coming and walked aside with him. "Brother, I'm sorry. Because of my carelessness at the beginning, this trip put my brother in danger. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the younger brother's guilty expression and comforted him: "it's all right, my brother is not good." You are still young, so it is inevitable that you are not thorough in doing things. Go back to the palace. My father is not in good health these days, and the queen mother is very worried about you. Go to court with me when you get back, and help your father. And you are about to open the mansion and get married, so go back to the palace and get ready. "
"Oh! Brother, it's not like you don't know me. I'm the one who hates it the most. " Xuanyuan Hanqi had a headache when he heard that his brother proposed to go to Korea and deal with some government affairs for his father. He would rather stay here in Beijing Camp.
After Xuanyuan Hancheng came back, he quickly returned to the court. After the tour, about the Luohe Peach Blossom Flood Project. In this paper, some problems existing in the process of canal excavation are put forward, and the solutions are soon put forward according to the experience of previous lives. After hearing this, the minister was full of praise for his Royal Highness's wisdom and wit, and was deeply convinced.
With the help of the prince, the emperor relaxed a lot. I'm feeling better, too.
Lin Jiabao spent the first few months smoothly under the careful care of Sister Gui. The whole person became round and looked good, and the ruddy face looked more agreeable. If Xuanyuan Hancheng likes it, he will always give him a kiss on his little face when he comes back early.
The queen often gives a reward to Lin Jiabao, and the best tonic bird's nest is sent to Pingle Court like running water. Xuanyuan Hancheng will still accompany Gao Bao to sit in Yongshou Palace for a while.
At the Mid-Autumn Festival banquet, Xuanyuan Han supported Guobao to attend. When they saw that his Royal Highness the Crown Prince and Lin Bian Jun appeared in the same purple clothes, they exclaimed in their hearts that they were really a pair of dazzling people. Lin Pianjun's clothes are slightly loose at the waist, and then take a look at the slightly protruding belly, where there will be people who do not understand. Everyone came forward to congratulate the emperor, the queen and her Royal Highness.
For a moment, all eyes were focused on Lin Jiabao, who was really a powerful person. Over the past few years, he has not only the special favor of his Royal Highness, but also the queen's love for him.
Now that Lin Bian Jun is pregnant again, you should know that his Royal Highness the Crown Prince and the common son do not have a single son. If Lin Bian Jun can get a man in one fell swoop, it is the eldest grandson of the emperor.
Yu Shi and Song Clan looked at the affectionate appearance of his Royal Highness and Lin Bian Jun. Song Clan did not have any special reaction, and Yu clenched his teeth. What emperor's eldest grandson, if her son is still here. Yu thought bitterly.
When Lin Jiabao was five months old, his stomach was already a little obvious. Qian Taiyi came to ask for a pulse for Lin Jiabao every day. Lin Jiabao was in good condition and had little reaction. Lin Jiabao also has a good appetite.
Xuanyuan Han Chengle is happy to see that Guobao suffers less, often calling him a good boy in front of his belly, waiting for him to come out to reward him and so on.
In late November, the emperor suddenly fainted during a court meeting, causing a big wave in the court.
The illness was so menacing that the emperor remained unconscious. Xuanyuan Hancheng was furious at the doctors. "how do you ask your father to be safe on weekdays?" There's nothing I can do to talk to Gu now, and I don't want you to be of any use! " Looking at the father who was in a coma in bed, Xuanyuan Hancheng had a bad feeling. It was thought that this father could live a long life.
The queen and all the princes and concubines were anxious and hoped that the emperor would wake up soon.
The emperor woke up after two days in a coma and only summoned the crown prince, the queen and the second prince.
"Father. You are awake at last. " Xuanyuan Han Cheng gently called his father.
"your Majesty." The queen called out to the emperor in a choked voice.
"I'm just a little tired, Zi Tong. I must have scared you. " Xuanyuan Zhaoshen appeased the queen.
The emperor looked at the prince and asked, "up these days.". "
"everything is all right on the rise, please rest assured." Xuanyuan Han Cheng replied.
"very well, I can rest assured that I will give you the Empire of Xuanyuan. You will do better than me." The emperor took a deep look at the prince.
"Father, don't say that. My son and minister still have a lot of inadequacies. Father, if you feel at ease and recover from your illness, you will soon recover. "
"my own body, I know it. I am tired and want to have a good rest. I believe you will not let me down. " After working hard for half his life on the throne, Xuanyuan felt tired. Thinking of his early struggle for the throne, when he became emperor, he was busy dealing with the Xue family and all previous kings. over the years, he became tired of the throne. Fortunately, he already has an excellent heir.
The emperor took the queen by the hand and said weakly, "Don't cry, Zi Tong." Qier's marriage has been arranged for them in advance. "
"Father." The second prince Xuanyuan Han Qi red eyes, father Huang are sick and still think about his marriage.
"your Majesty, you will be all right." After listening to the emperor's words, the queen nodded and agreed. She understood the emperor's intention and wanted to use this marriage to make a rush of joy, hoping that the emperor would get better. "I will take good care of it for Qier."
The emperor thought for a moment and then said to the crown prince, "Princess.". "
Xuanyuan Hancheng understood the emperor's idea and knelt in front of his father's bed. "I beg your pardon for being unfilial. As long as you are alone in your life, you will never marry anyone else."
"Prince, you. I know that Lin Bianjun is a good man, not to mention balancing the court, that is, in terms of heirs. Lin Pianjun has no idea whether he is a boy or a girl. After all, he is a twin. Maybe there is only one child in this life. Have you ever thought that it is the unshirkable responsibility of emperors to open branches and spread leaves? " The emperor sighed, and he was aware of the prince's affection for Lin.
"Father. The son minister and Lin Pianjun are still young. " Xuanyuan Hancheng said frankly to his father and mother, "there is really nothing I can do. There is no room for others in my heart. I beg my father to be perfect." If there is no heir, there is a brother! Even if the son minister is the eldest son of his stepbrother, he will certainly not let the river and mountain have no successors. Please rest assured. " Xuanyuan Han Cheng promised.
"Brother." Xuanyuan Hanqi was also surprised to hear what his brother said.
"Oh. Zitong, look at our son, like me, is also a seed of infatuation. It is better to do what I have always wanted but dared not do. " The emperor said affectionately to the queen, "I will accompany you well in the coming days."
"No." The queen had already burst into tears.
On the second day, the emperor propped up the sick body and announced that the throne Zen would be located in the crown prince. Although the ministers were shocked, they were also expected, and soon worshiped the new emperor.
The Xuanyuan dynasty ushered in an excellent emperor who will lead the Xuanyuan empire to glory.