Chapter 27 thrilling

Lin Jiabao has to talk about it from the day before yesterday. As usual, Lin Jiabao went to greet the queen early in the morning.
Lin Jiabao arrived very early, and he was always the first to arrive. When he arrives, the imperial concubines of the harem will arrive one after another, and the family treasures will gradually become familiar with them.
When the empress arrived, Lin Jiabao and the concubines of the harem saluted and greeted the empress. After that, the queen will talk about the official affairs of the harem. After these words, we will also talk about some things about the harem. When we talk about the ceremony of offering sacrifices to heaven, the three princesses and concubines who went together have a face and honor. Lin Jiabao sat in the back seat and listened quietly.
Lin Jiabao was very happy to hear that his Royal Highness the Crown Prince would be back in one day. When Lin Jiabao watched the departure of his Royal Highness, he couldn't help but miss. Without the embrace under the Prince's Palace at night, Lin Jiabao couldn't sleep. Come back soon.
Just after everyone had talked for a while, the queen sent them away early today and said to the concubines, "that's all for today. Let's all go back early.". "
"No." The concubines got up one after another to retire to the queen.
Lin Jiabao also got up and was ready to leave.
"Anzhu, you stay." The queen called Lin Jiabao.
Some of the concubines showed an expression of schadenfreude. On New year's Eve, his Royal Highness took Lin Xiaobu to attend and asked him to sit on the seat of the crown princess, which everyone saw. Unexpectedly, both the emperor and the empress did not reprimand them at all as if they had not noticed. It seems that the queen is ready to beat Lin Xiaobu today.
Lin Jiabao stayed according to his words and saw that the way other concubines looked at him was a little unclear, so he didn't know why the empress wanted to keep him.
"Anzhu, come to me." The queen said to Lin Jiabao.
"No." Lin Jiabao stepped forward and came to the queen. "what can I do for you, queen?"
The queen looked at Lin Jiabao in front of her. Lin Xiaobu was really a delightful child. Looking at Lin Jiabao's pure and clear eyes, no one will not like it, no wonder the prince is a little addicted. The most precious thing about Lin Xiaobu is that when the prince dotes on him, he can still maintain his nature, neither arrogant nor impetuous, nor forget himself, which is really commendable.
The queen sighed in her heart, but she was a twin. It's a pity that the heirs are better than the women in the end.
The queen thought and said gently to Lin Jiabao, "Anzhu, except for the prince to bring you to Yongshou Palace, you won't have to come to Yongshou Palace on weekdays.". "
After hearing this, Lin Jiabao was stupefied for a moment. "what's wrong with Empress Anzhu?"
At this time Mammy Zhou hurried in and said, "Empress, Lian Hall is on fire.". "
"what's the matter? Is there a big fire? " Li'an Hall is a palace close to the Yongshou Palace, where the imperial concubine once lived. Later, the imperial concubine was left vacant after her death. How could it catch fire? The queen wondered in her heart.
"I told the queen that somehow it was burning up. Maybe the weather is dry. old servant has ordered the guards to put out the fire. I believe it will be extinguished soon and will not spread to the Yongshou Palace. " Sister Zhou replied.
"send more guards to check the cause of the fire. Make sure you put out all the fires. " The queen told Mammy Zhou.
"No." Sister Zhou retreated again.
The queen turned to look at Lin Jiabao. "as I just said, you don't have to come to the Yongshou Palace every day. Do you understand?"
Lin Jiabao is a little inexplicable. He thinks it is normal to greet the queen of his royal Highness every day. He can also feel the kindness of the queen to him, and he has always been very respectful to the queen. Lin Jiabao comes early every day, rain or shine, so far.
The queen asked Lin Jiabao, "did you see Song and Yu when you greeted him?"
Lin Jiabao thought for a moment and replied, "I've never seen it before.". " It is true that he has never met Song and Yu in the Yongshou Palace. It is a bit strange now. Why don't they come to greet the queen?
"this is it. In principle, as a concubine of the prince, she is not qualified to come and say hello to me. That's why you've never seen them when you say hello. You see, there are only about a dozen concubines who come to greet me every day, but they are not the only ones in the emperor's harem. Only those at or above the junior level can greet me. " The queen looked at Lin Jiabao's face with a look of loss. It was really a child with every idea written on his face.
The queen unconsciously softened her voice and said, "you are a good one, but there are rules and strict grades in the palace, which is insurmountable." If it goes on like this, it will not be good for the prince or you, and the imperial historians will take action by grasping the handle of the prince's words. "
"Queen, Anzhu understands that Anzhu will abide by the rules of the palace and will not cause trouble to his Royal Highness." Lin Jiabao nodded heavily.
At this time, Mammy Zhou led the chief bodyguard of Yongshou Palace to come in. "Queen, it's not good. Xue Song led a large number of thieves into the harem and was on his way to Yongshou Palace. I think the fire in the Lian Temple was also set by the thieves, just to distract the guards. "
"Damn the Xue family, is this a rebellion?" The queen was furious and asked, "how many guards are there in the Yongshou Palace now?"
The chief of the guard replied, "now there are still more than 20 guards left in the Yongshou Palace to withstand for a while, and there are nearly a hundred thieves. They come straight to the Yongshou Palace and ask the empress to make arrangements as soon as possible."
The queen gradually calmed down. "take my Phoenix order to the commander of the forbidden army and ask him to send the forbidden army as soon as possible."
The queen gave the Phoenix order to the chief of the guard, "go quickly.". "
"No." The chief of the guard took Feng Ling with both hands and quickly retreated out.
"go and get me a set of palace maids' clothes." The queen commanded to Mammy Zhou. She had to make preparations, and if the forbidden army could not arrive in time, she would not be able to kill instead. Since it is for the Yongshou Palace, it is for her.
"Queen, put it on quickly. The guards outside the yard won't last much longer." Said Mammy Zhou anxiously.
The queen put the maid's clothes on the outside. "call in all the guards outside the temple." Let's go to the Qing Palace, where there are more guards, so it's safer to go there. "
Several guards retreated in, all wounded. Yuanqing also came in to protect Lin Jiabao.
The queen looked at Lin Xiaobu, who was afraid but forcefully endured, and comforted him: "Don't be afraid, the forbidden army will be here soon. Let's go to the Qing Palace to hide."
The queen had experienced a fierce struggle for the throne in her early years, and she had seen everything about forcing the palace. Thinking about Lin Xiaobu in the end young, where has experienced this.
"Queen, I'm not afraid anymore." Lin Jiabao said, clenching his fist.
The queen is quite satisfied with Lin Jiabao's performance, but fortunately he is not crying.
The Queen and Lin Jiabao, escorted by guards, walked quickly towards the backyard.
The guards in the front yard are losing their support, and someone has already rushed in. Xue Song, the leader, saw the queen with sharp eyes and shouted, "where is the queen? the king said who can catch the empress and reward 12000 gold."
As soon as these words came out, thieves rushed this way, and the guards came forward one after another to resist.
The rest of the guards continued to escort the queen and Lin Jiabao. More and more people rushed over, and the sound of fighting sounded in Lin Jiabao's ears.
Lin Jiabao, there are fewer and fewer guards around them, and they are struggling to move forward. The two secret guards around Lin Jiabao also joined the fight, with the participation of these two. The situation improved a little, but there were so many people on the other side, and the two dark guards were also struggling to cope. Finally, the thieves took advantage of the loophole and attacked them.
A thief was about to catch them, so he was hacked and killed by the guards. But there was a steady stream of desperate people coming behind, watching the guards around them being entangled by thieves. Yuanqing also rushed over and hugged the thieves who came. "Queen, Master Lin, go quickly."
"Yuanqing." With tears in his eyes, Lin Jiabao picked up the broadsword dropped by the guard on the ground not far away and helped the queen run quickly.
The queen ran not far and fell to the ground with an unstable foot.
"Queen, are you all right?" Lin Jiabao stepped forward to pick up the empress.
"hiss. I sprained my ankle. " Where does the queen walk so many roads on weekdays?
Without even thinking about it, Lin Jiabao picked up the queen and walked forward, who weighed a lot in middle age. Lin Jiabao felt his body sink, but he clenched his teeth and held on.
With all his strength, Lin Jiabao ran forward desperately behind his back.
Lin Jiabao ran hurriedly for a long time, picking the path in the palace, and several came back and forth, but got rid of all the thieves.
The queen looked at Lin Jiabao, whose face was covered with sweat on her neck, and thought that his skinny body had been running behind her for so long. I am very moved in my heart.
Seeing that there was no one around, the queen said, "put this palace down, you're exhausted.". I'll go by myself. "
Lin Jiabao wiped his sweat with his hands. "Queen, I'm not tired. I'll run behind your back for a while, but I can't let the bad guys catch you."
Fortunately, Lin Jiabao grew up in the village and his feet are all right. Then Lin Jiabao ran some roads patiently. "Queen, I didn't watch the way when I ran. It doesn't seem to be in the direction of the Qing Palace."
"it doesn't matter. Let's find a place to hide first. It is certainly not a problem for the large number of forbidden troops in the palace to deal with more than a hundred people. all we have to do is to find a hiding place to hide first and not to be caught by the thieves. His Majesty and his Royal Highness, they will be back soon. " The queen knew that if Lin Jiabao hadn't run desperately behind her back, she would have been caught. If it is used to hijack the emperor, it is not good for them. Fortunately, Lin Anzhu is here.
Lin Jiabao tried his best to carry the empress for a long time. When the queen saw that he was really tired, she said, "Let me down."
Lin Jiabao put the queen down, his back had already been soaked with sweat. Lin Jiabao propped up the ground with a knife that had been clenched in his hand, helping the empress to move on. This broadsword is very heavy for Lin Jiabao, but he dare not let go. If there is a case, he can also protect the empress with this knife.
"Anzhu, do you know the way here?" The queen asked Lin Jiabao. As a queen, she seldom walks and generally travels on foot. The queen looked at the remote palace and thought it would be safer here.
Lin Jiabao looked around and replied, "back to the queen, Mammy asked to recite the route of the palace when Anzhu entered the palace, and I have been here." Then there is Xili Palace, where Anzhu spent his first month after entering the palace. "
After thinking about it, Lin Jiabao said to the queen, "Why don't we go to Xili Palace, where Anzhu is more familiar?" And now no new palace people come in, there is no one left idle, it should be more hidden. "
The queen thought about it and agreed, and said, "Let's go to Xili Palace."
Without delay, the two quickly went to Xiligong.
After arriving at Xili Palace, found that as Lin Jiabao said, there was no one. Lin Jiabao took the empress to find the room where Mam in charge once lived, which is also the best room in Xili Palace.
A layer of dust accumulated in the room after a long period of vacancy. "Queen, just a moment, I'll clean it up." Lin Jiabao found a fast cloth and wiped it up.
The queen did not just watch, but also came to help Lin Jiabao, and soon packed up.
"how is your foot, queen?" Lin Jiabao helped the empress to sit down by the bed.
"it's much better. You'd better sit down, thanks to you today." When the queen saw what Lin Xiaobu had done today, she was extremely moved and said gratefully to Lin Jiabao.