Chapter 40 Imperial Palace 3

Lin Jiabao hugged his mother and refused to let go, "Mother." Jiabao misses you so much! "
Zhang Huiniang held Jiabao in her arms and said excitedly, "Jiabao, my mother's baby, my mother misses you, too!"
Lin Xiuer and several of them were also very excited, and the second elder brother and the second elder brother cried.
"come. Let my mother take a good look. Well, our family is much taller and our people are white. "
"Yes, the second brother has put on weight." The Lin family were talking with all their tongues.
Brother Bo was also waving his little hand, "Treasure Book!" Treasure book! For nothing, like grandma's white steamed bread! "
Lin Jiabao laughed and took the brother-in-law from his sister-in-law's hand. "this is my little nephew, isn't he? he's so cute." He held the little nephew in his arms and said, "how strong it is!"
Lin Dazhuang and his family were very happy around Lin Jiabao. In the warm voice of the Lin family, a somewhat abrupt voice sounded.
"greetings to his Royal Highness, the Crown Prince." After Lin Jiabao entered the hall, Lin Xiabao did not pay attention to Lin Jiabao like everyone else. Her attention was attracted by the man who entered the hall with Lin Jiabao. The man is tall, handsome and dignified. This must be his Royal Highness.
Lin Xiayer was the first to salute his Royal Highness, and then everyone hurriedly knelt down to greet his Royal Highness.
Xuanyuan Hancheng did not look at Lin Xia'er, and said to everyone, "No gift, please be reunited with Jiabao today, there is no need to be ceremonial." After that, Xuanyuan Hancheng left, knowing that everyone would be restrained if he was around.
Lin Xiayer was disappointed to see his Royal Highness the Crown Prince leaving.
Lin Jiabao continued to chat with his family, met his sister and brother-in-law, saw her sister's children, and was very happy to see the dragon and Phoenix twins.
Lin Li and his family couldn't get a word in. It was not easy to wait for the gap between Lin Jiabao and Lin Jiabao, when Ke Mei pulled her son and daughter forward.
"Jiabao, I am the second aunt. Look at this is your second cousin and your little cousin." Ke Mei said flatteringly, "now that you are promising, you have become the side king of his Royal Highness. don't forget to carry a lot of brothers and sisters."
After that, Lin Chuner also introduced her husband to Lin Jiabao. After Lin Jiabao asked them one by one, he had nothing to say to them. After all, he didn't see each other much before, and he couldn't get warm with them.
Lin Jiabao wanted to talk to his parents, but Lin came up and said flattering words. Lin Jiabao was not good enough to ignore them.
Yuanqing came forward and said to the crowd, "Lin Bianjun's family has worked hard all the way. The yard has been ready for you. Please go and have a rest and settle down first, and there will be a reception for you later in the evening."
Yuanqing sent several small eunuchs to lead the people to the yard prepared for them. Lin Jiabao accompanied Lin Dazhuang and his family to the yard arranged for them. Yuanfu has been arranged in advance, and Lin Dazhuang and his family are arranged in a large courtyard with beautiful scenery. The Qin family is arranged in the courtyard next door, which is also extremely elegant. Each courtyard has arranged a lot of eunuchs and maids to serve them, which is very considerate.
Because the Lin family had not made any arrangements in advance, they had to be arranged in another smaller courtyard. Ke Mei is still nagging, "Why don't we live with our eldest brother?" However, the maids did not respond to them, and the eunuch, led by them, said, "I'm afraid there's no room for you in that courtyard, so please come this way." Then he led them to the other side.
Lin Xiayer entered the room, her eyes hardly enough to see. That exquisite pear wood dresser is so beautiful that all the toiletries on it are exquisite. When she walked into the dormitory, the carved big bed was what she had always dreamed of. Lin Xia'er depicts the handsome face of his Royal Highness in her mind, and her little face is slightly red. If only she could become a member of his Royal Highness, she could enjoy it every day.
By the time Lin Dazhuang and his family had settled down, Wu Qiaolan and Lin Jiner had taken their children to have a rest. At this time, when they all took a nap, the three little ones had already dozed off again and again.
Lin Jiabao was talking to them in his parents' room, "Mom and Dad." Have you been in good health all these years? "
"We and your father are in good health. How about you, Jiabao? How are you doing in the palace all these years? His Highness the Crown Prince. Is he nice to you? " Zhang Huiniang looked at Jiabao and looked at the appearance of Jiabao.
"your Highness, he is very kind to me! I had a good time in the palace, too. " Lin Jiabao talked about the smile on his face.
Zhang Huiniang and Lin Dazhuang looked at each other with some helplessness. After all these years, Jiabao is still so naive. really don't know how he spent all these years in the palace. But now it seems that his Royal Highness is really good to Jiabao, otherwise he would not have specially sent someone to pick them up so that they can have a family reunion.
At the reception dinner in the evening, everyone enjoyed the exquisite dishes in the palace, and everyone was full of praise. Lin Jiabao naturally told Yuanqing, "Today's food is very delicious. Later you go and give it to tonight's cooks."
"No." Yuanqing answered after hearing this.
"Brother Jiabao, why don't you see your Royal Highness the Crown Prince?" Lin Xia'er saw the look of respect for Lin Jiabao in the palace, and found that Lin Jiabao changed into more exquisite clothes at night, and she was very envious and jealous.
"his Royal Highness has government affairs to be busy, and with him in everyone's restraint, he will not have dinner with us." Lin Jiabao replied.
"that's right." Without the chance to see his Royal Highness, Lin Xiayer was a little lost.
Without thinking much, Lin Jiabao continued to talk to his brothers and sisters about his interesting things in the palace.
After the banquet, Lin Jiabao talked with his family again, as if there were endless words. Some things are actually mentioned in family letters on weekdays. But Lin Jiabao still listened to them with relish.
The sky slowly darkened, and Xuanyuan Hancheng's face became more and more gloomy in his bedroom. When Yuan Fu saw this, he said to his Royal Highness, "it's getting late. The lackey went to invite Lin Bian Jun to come back."
Xuanyuan Hancheng thought about it or waved his hand. When he missed his family for a long time, he met on the first day today. I'm afraid he had a lot to say.
This is to hear Shu Qin say: "Lin Bian Jun, you are back."
Xuanyuan Han Chengyin calm face, instantly clear.
"Honey. Are you happy today? Do you like my husband's surprise? " Xuanyuan Hancheng hugged Guobao and kissed him. I was glad that Guobao had come back early.
The palace people retreated wisely.
Lin Jiabao hugged Xuanyuan Hancheng's waist, "very happy, thank you for the surprise."
"then the good boy would like to thank Husband well tonight." Xuanyuan Hancheng deliberately accentuated the pronunciation of thank you, holding the body of Xiaobao has been a little hot.
"No." Lin Jiabao blushed and nodded.
Xuanyuan Han hugged the darling treasure, "Let's go to Qianchi."
Qianchi is located in the rear palace of the dormitory of the main hall, which is a natural hot spring pool. There are several hot springs in the palace, and this pool is the largest. At that time, during the construction of the Palace, the craftsmen specially built the palace on top of the hot spring. Make the pool communicate with the dormitory of the main hall.
Xuanyuan Hancheng has brought Guobao to soak several times, the hot spring water temperature is suitable, after soaking is very relaxed and comfortable, Guobao also likes it very much. The only drawback is that he hasn't loved Guobao well in this pool, and he should be able to get what he wants tonight.
Both inside and outside the hot spring pool were made of white jade. Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao both took off their clothes and walked down the white jade steps into the pool.
The warm spring water made Lin Jiabao sigh comfortably. Every time he soaked in this hot spring, he felt very comfortable, and his skin was slippery after soaking.
Xuanyuan Hancheng saw what Guobao looked like at this time, and his hands swam away on Guobao, kneading the little red beans in front of his chest with one hand, and kneading the pink little buttocks with the other hand all the way down.
"Ah! Husband. Don't. " Lin Jiabao dodged. "Don't. Not in the pool! "
"Hao Bao didn't you promise to thank Xianggong well?" Xuanyuan Hancheng refused to let him go and had already reached in and twitched gently.
"Ah. Um. Go back. Go back to bed and thank Mr. Xiang. Ah! " Lin Jiabao felt that there was another annoying finger in his body, and the two fingers were moving deeply or shallowly in his body. With the movement of the fingers, the hot spring water came in.
"but my husband can't wait." Xuanyuan Hancheng said, pressing the pink treasure on the edge of the pool. Separated the legs of Guobao, through the lubrication of hot spring water, suddenly entered.
"Ah!" Lin Jiabao lies on the edge of the pool, bearing the love of Xuanyuan Hancheng. "well. Husband. Slow down. Husband. "
While Xuanyuan Hancheng moved, he left a little mark of red plum on the bright and clean back of Guobao. He put his arm around Guobao in one hand and patted and kneaded his buttocks with the other.
"Ah. Ah. " Lin Jiabao's sensitive body also shrank slightly, and Xuanyuan Hancheng sprinted wantonly in a strong sense of pleasure.
After Xu Jiuxuan Yuan Han Cheng turned the darling treasure over again, Lin Jiabao was still connected with the husband, so he was turned over and felt soft, so he had to put his arms around the husband's neck. "well. Husband. That's enough. No, no. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng put Gobao's legs on his shoulders and moved quickly. "Honey. Dear husband, have you slept with him in the afternoon? " Xuanyuan Han asked, but also a heavy top.
"Ah!" Lin Jiabao's back against the white jade pool wall, feeling that he was about to be engulfed by pleasure, screamed: "sleep ...". Whoo. Sleep with Xiangong. Whoo. "
"Honey. That's a good boy. My husband rewards you. " Xuanyuan Han Cheng boomed, releasing the seed of love in the body of Guobao.
Xuanyuan Hancheng simply washed Guobao and himself, wiped him dry, put on the bedclothes prepared by the palace maid in the morning, and went back to his dormitory with Guobao in his arms. At this time, Jiabao was so tired that he could not use his strength when he was weak.
Xuanyuan Hancheng lay on the bed with Guobao in his arms. Seeing that he was tired, he gave up the idea of doing it again and kissed him on the cheek. "go to sleep, my dear."
Xuanyuan Hancheng hugged the darling treasure into his arms, and the two soon fell into a sweet dream.