Chapter 49 double full Moon

The Lin Dazhuang family were all overjoyed when they heard the good news. "how blessed is the Bodhisattva! Tomorrow I'm going to Lingyun Temple to return the gods! " Zhang Huiniang said excitedly. During her stay in Beijing, she often took her daughter-in-law to Lingyun Temple in the Imperial City to burn incense and worship Buddha. Lingyun Temple is not big, but the incense is so popular that many relatives in the imperial city go there to serve incense. Zhang Huiniang always prayed to the Bodhisattva to bless the man who was born in one fell swoop, and this time it really came true!
Zhang Huiniang happily worked herself in the kitchen and boiled a lot of red eggs, though it was difficult to send them to others. But still their own family ate together, but also asked the housekeeper to give people two each, so that they also feel happy.
Dun Dun is a good boy with a good appetite and a fast growing body. Just like the nickname given to him by Lin Jiabao, he is white and chubby.
Lin Jiabao likes to take a nap with him in his arms, humming his childhood songs and coaxing him. This is what he likes to hear before he goes to sleep. As long as he listens to this, he can fall asleep immediately.
Lin Jiabao lay in bed for a month and a half before he was allowed to go out of the moon. Xuanyuan Hancheng and Qian Taiyi discussed to make a bimonthly son for Guobao, taking care of Guobao's body very well, his complexion ruddy, and his skin glittering and translucent. It tickles in Xuanyuan Han's heart.
Xuanyuan Han accepted to see that the body of the good treasure recovered well, and he was completely relieved. At the beginning, people were asked to prepare the double full moon feast, but because it took a long time for Guobao Yuezi to do it, the full moon feast was postponed and changed to a double full moon feast.
At the double full moon banquet in Dun Dun, the emperor also showed up with a sick body and gave him a big name-Xuanyuan Ruiyi.
When the concubines and concubines of the harem and the ministers of the Korean Central Government who attended the double full moon banquet praised the emperor for giving a good name to the emperor's eldest grandson, they were even more shocked by the announcement of a decree.
Xuanyuan Zhaoshen can be said to be the last use of power, issued this decree: Lin Guijun gave birth to the prince meritorious service, soft Jia Shu Shun, elegant and pleasant demeanor, be careful, sensitive and intelligent, and do not exceed the rate of courtesy. He was canonized as an emperor.
Lin Jiabao didn't know it beforehand and didn't react to it for a while.
The Empress Dowager looked at him with a smile. "you silly boy, why don't you give thanks to your father?"
Somewhat flattered, Lin Jiabao knelt down to thank the emperor. Xuanyuan Hancheng was also very moved that the decree of canonization had been discussed with him by his father. Father Emperor is really for his sake, when he ascended the throne, he just sealed the good treasure as the king, but it is not good to seal the good treasure right away. But the father is different, and his decree to canonize Lin Jiabao is even more convincing to the ministers.
After Lin Jiabao received the decree, the taffies and life wives congratulated him one after another, and the royal throne was the same as deputy, and he was extremely honorable. This high status is the envy of them.
Yu concubine also looked at Lin Jiabao with envious eyes, Emperor Guijun. This is a position she has never been able to achieve in her life. The Gemini actually did it in just two years.
Wen Wenqian looked at Lin Jiabao, who was being flattered by everyone, and had mixed feelings in her heart.
At the banquet, the Empress Dowager held the pier and refused to give up, "my good grandson!" The Empress Dowager looked at the plump pier, and there was an impulse in her heart to take the pier back to the palace. But forget it when you think about it, she still needs to take care of the emperor, and Jiabao must not be willing to be separated from the pier.
Xuanyuan Hancheng seemed to see the mother's mind, he didn't care about giving the pier to his mother. In recent days, this boy has spent so much time on Guobao that he is going to be in second place. How good treasure must be sad, think about it or give up.
Dun Dun was still giggling heartless, but he didn't realize that his father's mind had already turned back and forth. Dun Dun was not afraid to laugh at everyone and won the favor of a group of women in the harem. The people praised and praised him, and they all said that the child was handsome and had big and bright eyes. Temperament is also pleasing, clever and not fond of crying, all along with the emperor.
Lin Jiabao heard people say that Dun Dun was also very happy like him, and his smile was bright. He was more proud of the praise of the pier than of his own. Xuanyuan Hancheng loves to see the smiling face of Guobao, and he never gets tired of seeing the happy expression.
After the banquet, Guobao held the child and Xuanyuan Hancheng returned to Pingle Garden.
"Gao Bao, leave the pier to the nurse. You've been holding it all day. My hands must be sore. " Xuanyuan Han Han saw that Gao Bao returned and coaxed him with the pier in his arms, so he took over his son from Guobao's hand.
"it's all right. I don't feel stressed when I hold it." After getting rid of the pier, he felt a little sore in his arms. I rubbed my arm unconsciously.
Xuanyuan Hancheng held his fat son and looked at the meat on his little arm like a lotus root. Xuanyuan Hancheng pinched it gently and shook his weight again. "Dun Dun has put on weight again recently."
Dun Dun changed from the original fragrant and warm father's arms to his father's sturdy chest. There was some struggle, but when Xuanyuan Han used his hand to shake him, he stopped making noise. he giggled excitedly, thinking that his father was playing with him. After a while, the pier saw that Xuanyuan Han Cheng had no movement, and he began to yell non-stop, and his small body began to jump up and down in Xuanyuan Han Cheng's arms.
", you boy." Xuanyuan Hancheng had no choice but to jolt him up and down again, making him giggle.
"Dun Dun likes you like this!" Guobao looked at the interaction between Xuanyuan Hancheng and his son and said with a smile.
Xuanyuan Hancheng teased his son for a while, and when Dun Dun was tired of playing and fell asleep, Xuanyuan Hancheng handed him over to Su Ya to give her to the nurse to take care of her.
Since Lin Jiabao was canonized as an emperor, the maids around him have added Shu Qi and Shu painting in addition to Su Ya and Shu Qin. The second-class maid also added four more.
Su Ya's character was steady and careful, so Lin Jiabao asked Su Ya and the Empress Dowager Empress Dowager to send Mammy Chen, who specially took care of the little prince, and three wet nurses to take care of Dun Dun together.
After Su Ya went down with the pier, Xuanyuan Hancheng finally got the chance to get close to the good treasure. Finally, when the good treasure came out of the moon, Xuanyuan Hancheng couldn't wait to make out with the good treasure.
"since Guobao had a pier, he has put his husband in the back." Xuanyuan Hancheng pulled the good treasure to the bedside.
"the pier is still small, Mr. Xiang, don't be jealous." Lin Jiabao said softly.
"knowing that my husband is jealous, I don't think about how to make it up to him. Um. " Xuanyuan Hancheng asked in a slightly hoarse voice, "good baby." Do you want to be a husband? "
Lin Jiabao's cheeks flushed and his head bowed, almost buried in the quilt. "want to."
"Honey." Xuanyuan Han hugged the darling treasure, lifted his little face and kissed him gently.
"well." Lin Jiabao cooperated with his hands around Xuanyuan Hancheng's neck and responded to him.
For a long time, Xuanyuan Han Chengcai left the slightly swollen lip flap of Guobao, looked at the eyes of Guobao lover, and Xuanyuan Hancheng could not help kissing him deeply.
......
After the news that Lin Jiabao was crowned emperor was announced, the Lin mansion in the imperial city welcomed many dignitaries to visit and congratulate. Lin Jiawen was in the imperial prison, and some people took the initiative to congratulate him. Lin Jiawen is still with Qian Qingkun and they do not feel superior because they have a brother of the emperor. Flattery to some people does not make him complacent. He also studied harder and harder, and he wanted to win the imperial examinations in the coming year, so that Jiabao could have a brother to rely on.
On this day, Lin Residence ushered in the father-in-law in the palace. Yuanqing was ordered to pick up the female family of the Lin family to enter the palace. Zhang Huiniang and others were very excited and a little perturbed. Everyone discussed down, Zhang Huiniang took her daughter-in-law Wu Qiaolan into the palace, although the youngest daughter Xiuer is not yet young, but considering that she is always going to the palace, she did not take her with her.
The imperial palace is not like the palaces of Kuizhou. The high city walls and huge and solemn palaces are all solemn. Zhang Huiniang and her daughter-in-law Wu Qiaolan looked a little nervous as they walked along the spacious palace road.
Yuanqing took them to the edge of the imperial garden, saw that they were all very nervous, and introduced them with a smile. "look, Mrs. Lin, this is the imperial garden in the palace, and now is the time for flowers to blossom. The emperor loves the scenery here, and the emperor often accompanies him for a walk in the imperial garden. "
Looking at so many kinds of beautiful flowers, Zhang Huiniang and Wu Qiaolan praised the beauty of the imperial garden. But after all, they were in the palace, and they dared not stay in the Imperial Garden, and then left after watching it for a while.
Wen Wenqian and Yu concubine are talking in the imperial garden. today, after Wen Wenqian went to greet the empress dowager, they "bumped into each other" with Yu concubine in the imperial garden. They saw the back of Zhang Huiniang and their departure, and saw that they were both led by Yuanqing and dressed unlike the life wives of ministers, who generally wore royal clothes.
"isn't that Yuan Qing? who are these two? Has the Princess of Wing ever seen it? " Yu concubine is a little curious.
"the two men have never seen each other before." Wen Wenqian recalled in her heart that she had met the female relatives of Chaozhong, which she had really never seen.
"go and find out." Wen Wenqian told the chess players around her.
"No."
It took about half a column of incense before the chess player trotted back. "to the princess and the concubine Yu, the two of them were led into Pingle Garden by Yuanqing. Later, I asked a woman in the outer courtyard of Pingle Garden to inquire quietly. All I knew was that these two seemed to be the families of Emperor Guijun, and they were probably his mother and sisters, but I couldn't find out the details. "
"Family!" Yu concubine remembered that she had never seen her family again since she entered the palace. "it's just different when you become an emperor. Family members can enter the palace and stroll around the imperial garden."
"the status of the emperor is equivalent to that of a deputy, and it is naturally a piece of cake for the Xuan family to come to the palace." Wen Wenqian said slowly that she had a hunch that the emperor's delay in setting up an empress must have something to do with the emperor.
"what about the deputy queen? he still wants to be queen." Yu concubine had grievances in her heart, and she lost to him in terms of appearance and family background.
"since the beginning of the Xuanyuan Dynasty, there has been no precedent for Gemini to be queen, but it is hard to say in the future." Wen Wenqian incited her motionlessly and darkly. "the Empress Dowager likes the Emperor Guijun so much, and now she has the eldest prince, a precious grandson, so in the future."
"I just gave birth to a son, and I don't know if I've raised him yet." As soon as Yu Yue blurted out, she realized that what she said was wrong. "the wing princess. I. "
"Lady Yu concubine should be careful what you say. I know you don't mean it, but if others hear it, I'm afraid." Wen Wenqian still said in a gentle tone.
"Princess Wing, you know me. I'm really just talking about it. I don't have a bad heart." Yu concubine nervously asked for mercy to Wen Wenqian.
"Don't worry, Yu. I know who you are." Wen Wenqian said to Yu concubine soothingly.
Yu concubine was relieved to hear her words, and seeing that it was almost noon, she said goodbye to Princess Yi and left.
In Pingle Garden, Zhang Huiniang and Wu Qiaolan are talking to Lin Jiabao about their daily life.
"Mother, Jiabao really misses you! When you come to Beijing this time, I am pregnant with a pier and it is not convenient for me to come out of the palace to see you. Now I'm out of the moon, and when the pier is bigger, I beg the emperor to take me out of the palace to see you. Did you have a good time in Beijing? Are you still used to living? Is everything all right at home? " When Lin Jiabao saw his mother and sister-in-law, he could not help asking questions again and again.
"Home treasure, where are you in the palace? you can go out of the palace at will! Don't embarrass the emperor. We have a good time in Beijing, and you don't have to worry about it. Your eldest brother is also studying in the imperial prison, and everything is fine at home. Is it true that you did well in this production? Have you taken care of yourself in the month? " Zhang Huiniang is still most concerned about the body of Jiabao.
"the production went smoothly. Dun Dun was a good boy and didn't make me suffer." Lin Jiabao said to his mother with a smile, in a sweet tone. "your Majesty, he made me a bimonthly child again, and I am in good shape."
Zhang Huiniang was relieved to see that Lin Jiabao was exactly what he said. Wu Qiaolan saw that the appearance of her second brother was better than what she had seen in the palace last time. She saw that Jiabao's skin was white and red, and the person was a little more round. After having a child, Lin Jiabao's whole temperament has also become different. Looking at the present Jiabao, Wu Qiaolan can only think of four words-warm and moist as jade.
Lin Jiabao said to Shu Qin around him, "go and see if Dun Dun is awake, and if he wakes up, bring him here."
"No." Shu Qin retreated.
After a while, Shuqin and Shuya came back, and Mammy Chen walked in front with Dun Dun in her arms. Dun Dun see Lin Jiabao Yiyi cry, these days Dun Dun has been able to recognize people. What he loved most was his father's embrace, and when he saw his father, he asked him to hug him.
"Pier. Daddy's good baby! Mother, you see, this is the pier, very fat, . " Lin Jiabao took Dun Dun and hugged him and thought of incense on his fleshy little face. "Mother, come and give me a hug."
"Dun Dun, let grandma give me a hug. What a fat boy. How sturdy it is! " Zhang Huiniang hugged the pier and liked it very much. "this child looks just like you!"
"Yes! It looks like Jiabao! He will be a handsome boy in the future. " Wu Qiaolan praised on one side.
Dun Dun was in Zhang Huiniang's arms. When he saw the kind-looking granny coaxing him to play, he also giggled cooperatively. It made everyone so happy.
After that, Lin Jiabao kept the two of them for lunch together, and waited for the afternoon to reluctantly see off his mother and sister-in-law.
After leaving the palace, Zhang Huiniang and Wu Qiaolan returned home with excitement and shared their experiences in the palace with their families. Zhang Huiniang praised the pier again and again, and her happy mood infected everyone in the family.