Chapter 1 previous lives

33 years of Qitai
The candlelight was bright in the Xuande palace study, and the middle aged man in bright yellow dragon robes was seriously painting on the case. on the paper was a young man in bean green palace service clothes, thin and handsome. The teenager stood next to a delicate pavilion of a painter with a light smile on his face.
"Yuan Fu, do you think my painting looks like it?" Xuanyuan Han asked Yuanfu, the chief eunuch of the Chamberlain, who was waiting on him. Yuanfu had been the head of the Chamberlain for more than 30 years, several years older than the emperor, with frosty temples and deep wrinkles on his face. Yuanfu sighed secretly and replied, "go back to your Majesty." the slave looked at what Lin Guiren looked like when he was a teenager. "
"like" Xuanyuan Han whispered, in fact, the appearance of the teenager has been somewhat blurred in his memory. What he remembers most is that the teenager has a pair of big watery eyes and a pair of small dimples, and his smile is particularly cute and cute. Think of the teenager's last smile stained with blood, the scene of that night 30 years ago, as long as I think of it, it still hurts his heart.
Yuanfu knew that the emperor was thinking about Lin Gui again. Today is the emperor's birthday, originally the emperor's birthday is naturally to entertain all the officials of the harem as a celebration. But the emperor's birthday has been taboo in the palace for 30 years, and what happened at the emperor's birthday party 30 years ago has kept the people in the palace who knew about it very secret.
Thirty years ago, Xuanyuan Hancheng held a family dinner to celebrate his 25 birthday, which was hosted by the beloved imperial concubine. Shu Fei was originally the daughter of Fifth Grade, who knew the state, and was bestowed on him, who was still the crown prince at that time, to be the concubine of the prince. Xu Xueying is a woman with beautiful appearance and gentle character, who is deeply favored by Xuanyuan Hancheng. Had it not been for the fact that Shu Fei had nothing to do for many years, Xuanyuan Han Cheng would have wanted to make her an imperial concubine.
Xuanyuan Hancheng Empress Xue Caiyu is the direct daughter of the mother family of Empress Dowager Xue, and she was married on his deathbed by his grandfather. Xue was the younger sister of Minister of the Ministry of officials at that time. Xuanyuan Hancheng's father, Xuanyuan Zhao, was the third son of the former emperor. he was the eldest son of the queen of the Yuan Dynasty, and the king and queen died in childbirth.
After that, the former emperor appointed Xue, who has always spoiled Youjia, as his successor. Xue is fighting for his old age to give birth to ten Prince Xuanyuan Zhaohong in his later years. Xuanyuan Zhaohong is an old son of the former emperor, who is only one year older than Xuanyuan Hancheng.
The emperor had a lust for power and preferred Xue's young son for a long time, which led to a fierce struggle between the princes. Finally, the eldest prince of the former emperor joined forces with the five princes to force the palace, killing the second prince, and was finally suppressed by the third prince, that is, the father of Xuanyuan Hancheng. The former emperor was surprised and angry, so he could not afford to be ill, so he had no choice but to pass on the throne to Xuanyuan. Although Xue's youngest son was also the eldest son, the ten prince Xuanyuan Zhaohong was only 15 years old at that time, and there was nothing he could do if he wanted the throne.
As a result, Xue begged the emperor to seal Xuanyuan Zhaohong as the king of the past, gave it to a vassal with rich materials, and married the daughter of Xue's side branch to the Imperial Sun Xuanyuan Hancheng. The Xue family has been expanding its influence in North Korea and China over the years, secretly helping the kings of the past. It was not until the Empress Dowager died of illness that the Xue family reined in. Xuanyuan Hancheng always wanted to get rid of the Xue family, but the Xue family had been inextricably linked in North Korea and had no way to hit it immediately.
Therefore, compared with the queen who respects each other, the gentle and beautiful imperial concubine occupies an important position in his heart.
I never expected that it was the song and dance arranged by the imperial concubine, when the leading dancer came forward to receive the reward after performing the dancing posture. A white light flashed from the dancer's sleeves and a sword with blue light stabbed at him. At first glance, the sword was poisoned, and the guards hurriedly protected it. At the same time, several dancers flashed out in the dance group to fight with the guards. For a moment, the screams of the imperial concubines and the cries of escorts resounded through the palace. Where did the leading dancer have just been weak and charming, very superb in martial arts, lethal in recruitment and venomous, aiming at Xuanyuan Hancheng, and the sharp sword was about to be stabbed at him. At this time, Xuanyuan Hancheng suddenly pounced on a man in front of his chest, blocking the stabbed poisonous sword for Xuanyuan Hancheng.
In times of crisis, Ling Zhengfeng, commander of the forbidden army in the palace, arrived with a large number of guards. The number of forbidden troops was heavy, and the assassins were gradually in a weak position. After many guards joined forces to kill the assassin, they came to Xuanyuan Hancheng's side and covered him to a safe position. However, the assassins were brought under control in a moment, and although most of the arrested assassins killed themselves in the first place, a few were captured alive.
At this time, Xuanyuan Han Chengcai saw clearly that the person who had been stained with blood in his arms was an unexpected person-Lin Anzhu.
Lin Guiren is a double child. When Xuanyuan Hancheng was still a prince, he was drunk. He happened to see his clever appearance in a palace suit. Somehow, he was forced to take advantage of the strength of the wine. Later, his mother gave him Lin Anzhu to be a waitress. At first, also liked it for a while, of course, in a large number of beautiful concubines, especially a gentle Xu Xueying, Lin Anzhu will not be a special one.
When he came back from the frontier fortress, he learned that Lin Anzhu had a miscarriage in the water, and after the news that it would be difficult to get pregnant again, he was very disappointed with Lin Anzhu, who had lost his child carelessly. Gradually indifferent to him, Lin Anzhu character quiet and clever, will not invite favor, and the loss of the child hit him very hard, has been very sad self-remorse, the temper is more and more silent and unlikable, such an unspoiled waiter, slowly faded out of Xuanyuan's line of sight. After he ascended the throne, he was sealed with a small dignitary.
The person in his arms was thinner than he remembered, because of sudden blood loss and chills, the body kept trembling in his arms, and the wound was already black. Xuanyuan Hancheng's heart was flustered at the moment, looking at the facial features on his face slowly oozing blood, "come on!" Send a doctor quickly. " Caressing the face stained with blood, how can not wipe the blood.
"Don't be afraid, the doctor will be here soon. Don't be afraid. " It is not so much comforting the person in the arms as comforting yourself. Xuanyuan Hancheng had never been so scared. He felt that something important was slowly losing in his heart. Lin Anzhu slightly opened his mouth full of blood and wanted to say something, but he was unable to make a sound and reluctantly smiled at him, as if to tell him not to worry. His eyes were full of attachment, accompanied by blood all over his face.
Lin Anzhu took a deep look at Xuanyuan Hancheng and slowly closed his eyes.
"No. No. " Xuanyuan shouted out of control.
"your Majesty, the doctor is coming." The commander of the guard reported with several doctors from Taiyuan Hospital.
"come on. Come and show it to Lin Guiren. " Xuanyuan Han Cheng Road.
The head of Taiyuan Hospital looked at the nervous appearance of the emperor and stepped forward to check that the person in the emperor's arms had already lost his life.
"your Majesty, Lin Guiren is so poisonous that he has. Yes, I'm sorry for your Majesty's condolences. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng hugged Lin Anzhu and looked straight at him without saying anything. At this time, the concubines who had come to their senses came forward one after another to express their concern. The queen asked, "your Majesty, are you all right?"
Shu Fei came forward and looked at Xuanyuan Hancheng with a look on her face and said sadly and cautiously, "your Majesty, are you not hurt? just now I was really worried about the dead minister concubine." Thanks to Lin Guiren, otherwise. I'm afraid it's. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked around the concubine, all with a frightened expression for the rest of his life. The queen is as dignified and calm as ever, Shu Fei Xu Xueying has cried the pear blossom with rain. Song Fei and Yu Fei, who protect their daughters and are his only two children, did not come forward. Looking at the person in his arms again, Lin Guiren's seat was not in front of him. In such a dangerous situation at that time, don't know what kind of courage made him come forward to block the sword for him.
The commander of the forbidden army, Ling Zhengfeng, came forward. "your Majesty, a total of four people were captured alive." The guards on one side pinned down the assassin whose chin had been removed.
"take it down and interrogate it yourself, and be sure to find out who is responsible. From now on, seal off the city gate and immediately send someone to search for suspicious people in the palace. Let the capital captain send troops in the city to search for "the mastermind of the assassin." he already had a guess in his mind that it must have something to do with his uncle and the king. It's just that how these assassins infiltrated the Palace Music Square and assassinated him on his birthday, there must be someone on the inside, which must be found out immediately.
"Yuan Fu, take Lin Guiren down so that he can be buried. Lin Guiren died to save me and named him Lin Guijun." Xuanyuan Han forced himself to calm down, he knew that Lin Anzhu had always adored him, and his death Xuan Yuan Han Cheng was very sad. He really regretted his indifference to him before, and he swore that he would avenge him.
According to the results of the trial, these assassins were all jianghu killers, and they were heavily hired to assassinate them in the palace. These people had not seen the mastermind, but they all admitted that the big palace maid Bizhu, who was next to the imperial concubine, had arranged for them to enter the music club dance group of today's emperor's birthday banquet.
The spearhead was directed at Shu imperial concubine. After Bizhu was taken away, she confessed that she had bought the jianghu people outside the palace to assassinate her. When Xue Xueying learned that she was wronged, Xue Xueying said that someone had framed her.
"I told your Majesty that the guards in the palace just found smoke rising from above the Kunning Palace, as if someone was sending a signal outside the palace." Yuanfu heard the news just from the guards and hurriedly told the emperor.
"come and set up the Kunning Palace." He also did not believe that Xu Xueying wanted to hurt him. If it was the queen, then everything would make sense.
Kunning Palace, as the queen's palace, is solemn and majestic. At this time, Kunning Palace seemed to know that the Emperor was coming, and there was already candlelight inside and outside the palace.
"your Majesty, there you are." Queen Xue Caiyu sat on the lobby of the main hall, speaking in a cold voice.
"the signal is sent to Uncle Li. They must have secretly come to the capital from the vassal place. Why? Why? Although Xue Caiyu is the daughter of the Xue family, I have never treated you badly. From the time you became my crown princess, I respected you without saying love to you, gave you the dignity you should have, and made you queen after ascending the throne. Even if you want to clean up the Xue family in the future, as long as you are safe, I am not ready to move your throne. Why betray me? "
"decency, what decency? you spoil that bitch of Xu. If a daughter of my family is going to be on an equal footing with the daughter of a junior official, that is my decency." The queen has long lost her usual calmness, regardless of the shrill voice of the image.
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the madness of the queen at the moment. "shut up, you poisonous bitch." You are evil in your own mind, and you have to involve others. Princess Shu is much more gentle and virtuous than you. I knew Bizhu was your man and said, did you let her frame Shu Fei? "
"Bizhu was arranged by that bitch a long time ago, and she is a capable one. Hehe! " The queen's next words made Xuanyuan feel impatient.
"do you know why you only have two sick daughters now? Your lady Shu Fei loves to make tonic soup for you, and every time I let Bizhu prescribe a lot of good medicine that is harmful to her children. It is not easy for the kings to find it for you. That's why you have few heirs all these years, and even if you have them by chance, they are born weak, sick and die early. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng's anger was unstoppable. It turned out to be this poisonous woman. He always thought that he had fought and killed too much in his early years, and that he had killed too much iniquity so that he had few children.
The queen ignored the look in his eyes and continued, "of course, your beloved concubine's handwriting is also found in these premature children. You think she is really so kind. Over the years, she regards Bizhu as her confidant and secretly let her do a lot of things." those misborn concubines are all her hands. Otherwise, how much do you think she can do as a daughter of a junior official? it's not me who secretly helped her, so as not to leave a trace behind her. " The queen said proudly.
"No, it's not true." Xuanyuan Hancheng does not believe what Xu Xueying will do. Xu Xueying has no children all the time. He also said that he would treat his child as his own, and he also thought of giving her Li Jiesheng's son to raise. Unfortunately, the child was always weak and died after a cold.
"if you don't believe it, you can check it yourself, hehe. Xuanyuan Han Cheng you think you are a good emperor with a gentle strategy, wisdom and courage. Haha, it was played and applauded by us two women. "
"you have married me and helped Uncle Li. What good has it done to you over the years? do you know what will happen to you as a queen if this assassination succeeds? "
"I went to the palace to accompany the Empress Dowager when I was a child. I got to know Li Wang a long time ago. I. I adore him and I would do anything for him. When I married you as Crown Princess, I knew that you couldn't let me give birth to a child with Xue's blood, and I didn't want to have your child. I am willing to be the chess piece of all previous kings and work for him. I don't care about anything for him. "
"I'm going to kill you!" Xuanyuan Hancheng was enraged when he heard that the queen had had an affair with his uncle.
"do you know who the imperial concubine in this palace is not for the sake of fame and fortune, for power, and who is sincere to you?" The queen said mockingly to Xuanyuan Han, and then shook her head. "I'm really afraid of you. Lin Guiren is a fool, but he's dead, dead through." Ha! "
Xuanyuan Han listened to the Queen mention Lin Anzhu and thought of his death.
"his child was also made by your gentle and virtuous lady, who was pushed into the cold pool on a cold day and could no longer conceive a child. Xu Xueying was still ruthless and did not let go of a pair of children." You should know that Shuangzi is likely to give birth to Shuangzi, and Lin Guiren is not favored, so it is not a great threat to Shu Fei.
"such a woman who is as gentle as water on the surface, but in fact, a ruthless woman, you still regard it as a treasure. You really have eyes but no pearls." The queen seemed to vent her resentment over the years and shouted to Xuanyuan Hancheng.
"I'm going to abolish you, as well as the king of history and the Xue family. I won't spare any of them. " Xuanyuan Hancheng was devastated by a series of words from the queen, but the dignity of the emperor did not allow the woman to see his jokes.
"too late, too late. When the kings saw the signal I sent, they knew there had been a change of plans. It must have escaped from the capital a long time ago. It will be all right. Ha, Li Wang, he is sure to succeed! " The queen said, banging hard on the pillar next to her, the blood was immediately injected, and the man slowly fell to the ground along the pillar.
Yuanfu went up to check and touch the queen's breath. "your Majesty, your Majesty. Dead. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng returned to the imperial study, experienced too many things today, dull pain in the temple. If what the queen said is true, then he has been as ignorant as a fool in the harem all these years. "Yuan Fu, let Zheng Rong come and see me." Zheng Rong is his secret guard, who is usually used to inquire about news and carry out secret missions in the courtiers' homes. Is one of his confidants.
"see your Majesty." Zheng Rong soon went into the imperial study to have an audience.
"go and bring the blue beads out to me alone, and check these carefully for me. I need to know clearly. From the time when I was the crown prince. " Xuanyuan Han accepted the command to go on.
Sure enough, when the king received the signal, he knew that the plan did not succeed. He led his men out of the Xicheng Gate and fled back to his vassal land. In the same year, when the soldiers rebelled, the kings quickly laid down several cities around the vassal land and established themselves as kings. Because of their rich materials, strong troops and strong troops, they were easy to defend and difficult to attack. Xuanyuan Hancheng held against it for several years before finally wiping him out. When he personally cut off the head of Wang Xuan Yuan Zhaohong, Xuanyuan Han Cheng silently said in his heart, "I have avenged you." There is no post-victory joy in the look.
The secret guard learned a lot of evidence that the empress Shu Fei murdered the heir of the emperor from the mouth of Bizhu, and it was true under an investigation. In addition to Shu Fei's wife, several other concubines also found out a lot of things. The mutual framing between the concubines emerged one after another. When the evidence of these crimes was put in front of Xuanyuan Hancheng, Xuanyuan Hancheng laughed at himself. Unexpectedly, none of them is clean, that is, they have never murdered their children, and they often take it out on the eunuchs of the palace maids, with a lot of human lives in their hands. Xuanyuan Han, despite Xu Xueying's voice defense, was extremely disappointed with her and pushed her into the cold palace.
And the only clean Lin Guiren, he did not frame others, or even because he was not spoiled but was harshly lackey, think of Lin Anzhu in the palace is such a life, Xuan Yuanhan anger is out of reach.
Xuanyuan Hancheng tried to recall what he had done with him, but many details could not be remembered. It turned out that I had not paid close attention to him, and in the following years, Xuanyuan Hancheng crazily and persistently collected everything about him.
Xuanyuan Hancheng went to the small side hall where he had lived, looked at the furnishings in his palace, and understood his preferences from the maids who had served him. know that he is gentle and has no temper with his subordinates.
Looking at a large number of words copied by him, Xuanyuan Han Cheng had red eyes. Xuanyuan Hancheng once wrote a few words at random to teach him. Lin Guiren didn't know many words, and he was full of worship, which made him very useful. still remember saying casually that he should check his homework after he made a good copy. But after that, Xuanyuan Han Cheng was forgotten and never mentioned again.
When saw the words written on the thick stacks of Xuan paper, because the texture of the Xuan paper was not very good, some of it had melted away, like ink tears. Think of Lin Anzhu in a deserted palace, quietly writing, waiting for him to come to the scene, Xuanyuan heartache.
Xuanyuan Hancheng even went to the small village where he was born. In the small mountain village not far from Peixian County, called Lin Family Village, is the place where he was born.
Lin Anzhu, whose real name is Lin Jiabao, is a twin. There are six brothers and sisters in the family, ranking fourth in the family. Lin Jiabao's parents did not treat him badly because he was a twin. Instead, they named him Jiabao, implying the treasure of the family, and loved him very much. Although the family is poor, parents love each other and brothers and sisters love each other. Lin Jiabao had a happy childhood. He was clever and capable at home. At a young age, he began to help his parents do housework and take care of his brothers and sisters, which also created his naive, clever and uncalculating gentle character. Jiabao, such a treasure has always been by his side, but he ignored it and missed him.
In the fourth year of Yuntai, Lin Jiabao entered the palace as a waitress at the age of 12. After entering the palace, he was renamed Lin Anzhu and arranged to go to the Imperial Garden to arrange flowers and plants. After being forced by him at the age of fifteen, his mother gave him a job as a waitress. Always quiet and clever, he was made a nobleman after he ascended the throne and lived in a remote and deserted palace in obscurity until he bled to death in order to help him block a poisonous sword. Lin Jiabao died at the age of 20 and spent a short life in the palace.
"your Majesty, it's time for you to have a rest. You have to start early tomorrow." Yuanfu interrupted Xuanyuan Hancheng's memory and reminded him.
Xuanyuan Hancheng was disgusted at the thought of tomorrow's court meeting, and it was also a matter of discussing the establishment of a reserve. Xuanyuan Hancheng's body was conditioned by the doctors in his early years, and the toxins in the body were also cleaned up. Later, after the re-draft, several princes were born one after another.
Xuanyuan Hancheng has not established a queen since he abolished the queen. And these princes are either mediocre or ambitious, and with the growth of age, they began to form gangs in North Korea and China, with the momentum of seizing the brigade.
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the portrait on the table again, thinking that if his precious child were still there, he would be very old. don't know whether it will be a naughty boy or a cute couple like him.
Before going to bed, Xuanyuan Han always fantasized about the beautiful scene with the baby and the child, and slowly went to sleep.