Chapter 38 Imperial Palace 1

The news that Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao fell into the river and disappeared was sent to the capital by a fast horse, and the emperor was furious when he saw Cao Yan's plea. "isn't Xuanyuan Zhaohong dead! It's really haunting! "
His crown prince, the king of the Xuanyuan dynasty. In a burst of fire, the emperor spit out a mouthful of blood and fainted.
"your Majesty. What's the matter with you, your Majesty? " Zhao Yong stepped forward to support the emperor. "pass the doctor quickly!"
The emperor was ill, the atmosphere in the Ganqing Palace was depressed, and the queen sat by the bed and wept secretly. Her husband is unconscious in bed, and the life or death of her eldest son is uncertain. Her sky is about to collapse.
The second prince accompanied him with great remorse in his heart. Obviously confirmed the death of King Li, he used to be complacent about his achievements, alas. Did not expect to be like this, he is tantamount to indirectly harming the prince eldest brother.
The emperor woke up from the coma and said weakly to the queen, "blockade the news of the disappearance of the crown prince. I will send a message that the governors of the two rivers will quietly go to search for it." Be sure to find the crown prince. "
The news hit the emperor too hard, too suddenly.
Xuanyuan Hanqi red eyes, knelt down. "Father, the son's minister is guilty, and it's all his fault."
The emperor waved to him, "I don't blame you." . He didn't have the energy to blame anyone now, thinking in his heart what he would do if something happened to the prince. All of a sudden, there are a lot of thoughts.
Fortunately, after two days of anxious waiting, the good news of finding the prince came from Jiangzhou. learned that the prince was only a little injured, and both he and Lin Bian Jun were safe. Only then did the emperor and the queen let go of their hanging hearts. It was really a false alarm, and the emperor's body healed without medicine.
Xuanyuan Hancheng felt remorse and chagrin when he learned that his father had vomited blood and was in a coma because of the news of his disappearance. This time, his carelessness not only put him and Guobao in danger, but also made his father fall ill because of him. Fortunately, his father was all right. Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the instructions of the father emperor sent by the fast horse. The father emperor learned that he had been injured and was very concerned. He was ordered to go to the palace in Kuizhou to recuperate and then return to the palace.
The Imperial Palace in Kuizhou is not far from Jiangzhou, and it takes only four or five days by boat. The scenery of the palace in Kuizhou is pleasant, and the climate is very suitable for rest and recuperation. Xuanyuan Hancheng was going to stay in Kuizhou Palace for a long time, and while he was recuperating, he had to recuperate for Gao Bao. This time, Guobao swam in the river for such a long time, and then he worked so hard to earn money, which really hurt him. He has to make up for Guobao's emaciated meat!
In the evening, in the ship's bedroom, Xuanyuan Hancheng and Guobao said that they were going to stay in Kuizhou Palace for a few days. "the palace in Taizhou is very beautiful. You'll love it, darling. There are hot springs there, and it's good for your body, too."
Lin Jiabao was very happy to hear this, holding Xuanyuan Han Chengjiao. "how nice! That's nice! How happy I am! Hot springs. I haven't seen it yet! "
Xuanyuan Han Chengai died of Laobao's cheerful and lively appearance at this time, bowing his head and kissing the small mouth as sweet as the petals. Lin Jiabao naturally opened his mouth to respond to him, with a clever look that Ren Junduo picked.
Xuanyuan Han hugged Gobao's hand and stroked it back and forth behind him, slowly moving down, kneading Guobao's buttocks. Press him to himself and let the darling feel his own heat.
Lin Jiabao felt that Xianggong today was very different, unlike his usual tenderness. Today's kiss was like a storm, and he didn't have time to catch his breath. "well. Husband. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng picked up the darling treasure and put him gently on the bed. Looking at the trust and dependence of Guobao, "Honey ..." Shall we not wait for our birthday? "
After these days of hardship, he really can't help it any longer. His body and mind are clamoring to take possession of the good treasure thoroughly. Only by letting the good treasure really become his person, can he feel at ease.
Lin Jiabao felt that his husband was hot and hard. he knew that he had been working very hard for him. "well." As soon as the good words came to an end, Xuanyuan Hancheng bowed his head and kissed the treasure hard. He exchanged each other's breath with his dexterous tongue and clever treasure, and the sweet smell made him sink.
Xuanyuan Han undertakes to unlock the underwear of Guobao, leaving red marks on that delicate neck. Then he came to the clavicle, which also left a little mark. The white and tender body of Guobao was exposed in front of Xuanyuan Hancheng, and the two red beans in front of his chest were delicate and gorgeous.
Xuanyuan Hancheng kissed down all the way, nibbling at a thin lick. The other hand caresses the other red bean, "mm-hmm." Ah. " Lin Jiabao's body is already sensitive, and where can he stand it? he has been singing again and again.
Xuanyuan Hancheng loved these two red beans, which made them more crystal clear, and he couldn't help tasting them again and again. Then Xuanyuan Hancheng stayed on Guobao's small belly button, and his hands also came to the inside of Guobao's thighs, stroking the delicate and smooth skin.
"well." Lin Jiabao felt so hot that the air in the whole bedroom became hot.
Xuanyuan Hancheng kissed the skin of Guobao all the way down and looked at the shape of the light golden petals on his belly, which symbolized the birthmark of twins.
Xuanyuan Han holds the childishness of Guobao, the male of the twins is underdeveloped, and the cute one is smaller than the average man. But it looks so lovely in Xuanyuan Hancheng. Slowly separate the legs of Guobao, Xuanyuan Hancheng buried his head in it and licked it up. Guobao is the first time, Xuanyuan Hancheng is ready to put a heart to the softest, with the most gentle and slow movement to love him, so that Guobao can have a good first experience.
"Ah! Husband, please don't. " Lin Jiabao struggled sheepishly. Xuanyuan Hancheng looked up and said, "Dear baby, this is your first time. Mr. Xiang doesn't want to hurt you." Xuanyuan Han dipped into a finger and felt that the body of the baby was hot and tight, gently twitching his fingers.
"well." Lin Jiabao felt something strange in his body, a little nervous and stiff, and both legs were trembling.
"Don't be afraid, baby. Relax. " Fortunately, because of the relationship between Gemini and Gemini, lubrication has been slowly secreted from the body. Because of the moisture in the body of the treasure, Xuanyuan Hancheng added another finger and continued to expand for the treasure.
Lin Jiabao gradually felt an unspeakable feeling of numbness rising in his body, and his body slowly relaxed. Unconsciously opened his mouth and called, "mm-hmm." Husband. "
Xuanyuan Han saw that the time was ripe and stuffed a pillow under the waist of the good boy. Split the legs of the baby more apart, press it up, and slowly sink the body into the body of the baby.
"Ah! It hurts. Husband. It hurts. " Lin Jiabao's cry was accompanied by a cry, and he felt that he was about to be split in half. It's so swollen and hot! Lin Jiabao felt that it even hurt to breathe.
"all right, all right. Good baby. If you bear with it, the pain will soon go away. " Xuanyuan Hancheng dared not move and kept kissing good treasure. He dropped kisses on his dimples, sucked on the sensitive earlobes of Guobao, endured the impulse of rampage, and waited for Guobao to get used to it.
Finally saw the good treasure eyebrow stretched out, Xuanyuan Hancheng only then gently began to move. Wonderful, the body of the good treasure is wet and tight, so that he seems to be in a fairyland, and there is nothing more beautiful than having sex with the good treasure fish.
"Honey. My baby. " Xuanyuan Hancheng gradually accelerated the action. Lin Jiabao felt that with the rhythm of his husband, bursts of pleasure hit him, which was a feeling he had never felt before.
"Ah. Husband. Mm-hmm. " Lin Jiabao issued a sweet voice, holding the husband's back in his hands, bearing the husband's possession of him.
"are you comfortable, dear? Does my husband make you comfortable? " Xuanyuan Hancheng body hot beads of sweat fell, listening to the sweet sound of the treasure, but also worked hard to smoke _ insert.
"comfortable. Um. It's so comfortable. " Lin Jiabao answered honestly that his body had turned into a pool of spring water.
Xuanyuan Hancheng and Guobao kissed deeply, made a great effort to stab dozens of times, and finally released the hot seeds. "Honey, I love you!"
Lin Jiabao, who had not yet recovered from what had just happened, could not help trembling and responded loudly, "I love you, too, husband."
Xuanyuan Hancheng is still in the body of the good treasure did not come out, listened to the loud response of the good treasure. The warmth in my heart surges, and the desire arises again. Xuanyuan Hancheng slowly looked up again, picked up the darling treasure and let the darling treasure sit on him.
"well. It's so deep. Um. " Lin Jiabao felt his body swell up again.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng could not help but ask for the good treasure again, originally restrained from wanting to be gentle, but finally made the good treasure dizzy.
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the beautiful sleeping face of Guobao, and his heart was extremely satisfied. He finally got his mouth, and the taste was a hundred times more beautiful than he had imagined.
Around Xuanyuan Hancheng tried again and again to refrain from being gentle, and he only asked for the baby twice, but he still let Lin Jiabao lie in bed for two days.
When the ship arrived in Luozhou, Lin Jiabao's legs were still weak, and he was carried off the ship by Xuanyuan Han. Lin Jiabao was very embarrassed and kept burying his head in Xuanyuan's neck with a red face and refused to look up.
When the officials waiting at the port of Kuizhou saw his Royal Highness get off the ship with a man in his arms, they knew that this must be Lin Bian, who was rumored to be loved by his Royal Highness.
Xuanyuan Hancheng got on the carriage to pick them up and was welcomed all the way to the Imperial Palace of Kuizhou. After getting out of the carriage, Xuanyuan Hancheng continued to carry Jiabao in his arms.
"Don't hug me, I can go by myself." Lin Jiabao said in a low voice.
"Guobao has had a good rest these two days, and my husband can love you again in the evening." Xuanyuan Hancheng was still holding the good treasure horizontally, saying the love words that made Jiabao blush and his heart beat in his ear.
Located to the north of Guizhou, the Palace of Kuizhou is a palace with a strong Jiangnan style. Take the true color of the natural landscape, the characteristics of various gardens in the south of the Yangtze River. There are numerous pavilions and pavilions in the palace, as well as lakes, large and small, with water pavilions built between lakes and lakes, crossing the water as a bridge, with several pavilions listed above. Pavilions in the water, on both sides of the vast space, blue waves rippling, looking around into a picture, there is indeed "Feijiao Gao Qian, empty eaves hole Lang, up and down the sky, shadow in the sky" poetic.
Xuanyuan Hancheng walked through the palace with a good treasure in his arms and experienced the main scenery in the palace. "We are going to live in this palace for a while, and we can have a good look around in the future."
The people in the palace who served in the palace were very surprised to see this. It is not the first time that his Royal Highness has come to the palace, but his face is expressionless and cold again. But now his Royal Highness dotes on Lin Bian Jun, Lin Bian Jun, who is reluctant to give up the road, comes down to walk. Today, when they saw the way his Royal Highness attached importance to Lin Bian Jun, they all secretly decided to take good care of this Lin Bian Jun, dare not have the slightest snub.