Chapter 29 sick

Xuanyuan Han Cheng was very worried when he heard that his mother and Jiabao had disappeared together. "send someone to have a look at the palace near the Ganqing Palace. There are also several forbidden troops divided into several teams to search for thieves in the harem, and one thief cannot be spared. "
"No. Your Highness, we have caught Xue Song. Do you want to bring it up? " In any case, Lord Xue Song is the father of the crown prince's concubine and the father-in-law of his Royal Highness, Ling Zhengfeng asked his Royal Highness for instructions.
"bring him up." Xuanyuan Han Cheng eyes with murderous intention.
Xue Song was led up with a gray face and saw the look in the eyes of his Royal Highness the Crown Prince. "your Highness the Crown Prince. Your Royal Highness. I was forced by the kings. Really, the kings forced me to do it. "
Xue Song felt that he was really unlucky. Everything went well at the beginning. Mammy, who was close to the imperial concubine, set fire to the Li'an Hall, drawing away most of the guards in the Yongshou Palace. He also calculated the time and knew that it was time for the imperial concubines to greet the queen in the morning.
Xue Song thought that even if he could not catch the queen, he could still catch one or two imperial concubines as blackmail. In this way, he always had a way to get out. Unexpectedly, when he rushed to the Yongshou Palace, he did not see a single imperial concubine. And the queen was escaped by her, and then the forbidden army came so quickly that he was soon captured alive.
What Xue Song did not expect was that the empress dismissed the concubines early in order to talk to Lin Jiabao.
"say. How did you sneak into the palace? How many people have you brought in? " Xuanyuan Hancheng pulled out the knife of the guard beside him and pointed to him, Xue Song.
"I said, your Highness, your Highness, is the Mammy of the taffy palace. She has a godson on duty at Xizhimen, which stunned the guards at the gate and let us in. I brought in a total of two hundred people, of whom a hundred were dead men of all previous kings, and a hundred were outlaws bribed by rivers and lakes. " Xue Song knew that his Royal Highness the Crown Prince was ruthless and said it all.
"Damn you!" When Xue Song finished confessing, Xuan Yuan Han Cheng waved a knife to Xue Song. Thinking that there was no news from Queen Mother or Goodbaby, I really wanted to kill this old thing with a knife.
Xue Song was frightened and shouted, "No.". Your Highness, spare my life, please don't kill me. Don't kill me. I'm your father-in-law. Ah. " With Xue Song's screams, Xuanyuan Hancheng cut off one of Xue Song's arms.
"how many thieves still haven't been caught?" Xuanyuan Han asked Ling Zhengfeng.
"when he went back to his Royal Highness, he had already killed more than eighty people and captured more than a hundred people. There are more than a dozen people fleeing in the palace. The forbidden army is stepping up its manhunt and has now sealed off all the palace doors so that not a single thief will be released. " Ling Zhengfeng replied.
Xuanyuan Han went back to Pingle Garden and looked at the map in the palace in the inner study, thinking about where the queen mother and Guobao would hide. Guobao must have been frightened because he had never seen these swords before.
Xuanyuan Hancheng had not slept all day and night, and his eyes were red and bloodshot. Xuanyuan Han Cheng took a sip of ginseng tea sent by the palace and cheered up. I heard a rumor from the palace outside that the forbidden army led him to see him outside, "Let him in quickly."
Ling Zhengfeng came in and greeted his Royal Highness, and then reported: "under the Prince's Palace, we have looked all over the palaces near the Ganqing Palace, but we still haven't seen the Queen and Lin Xiaobu." Then they caught a few more thieves, and according to their confession, they did not see the queen and them. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng frowned, where would the queen mother and the darling be? The night has passed, are they hungry, are they cold? Xuanyuan Hancheng was full of worry, and for the first time since his rebirth, he felt so powerless. There are still some thieves who have not been caught. He must find the queen mother and darling treasure them earlier.
Xuanyuan Hancheng once again looked at the topographic map of the harem, and when he saw Xili Palace, there was a flash of light in his head, holding the idea of giving it a try. "take some people and Gu to Xili Palace to have a look."
"No."
The queen awoke to find that it was getting late and close to noon. She couldn't hold on to sleep after four o'clock yesterday, looking at Lin Jiabao sitting against the wall. "have you been up all night, Jiabao?"
"Jiabao dared not sleep. Jiabao guarded the empress." Lin Jiabao stood up slowly, feeling dizzy. "just a moment, queen. I'll get you some breakfast."
"stop it, good boy. I'm not hungry, you lie down for a while. " The queen was very distressed when she looked at Lin Jiabao's sunken eyes.
The queen had some regrets in her life that she did not have a daughter. Although she had two sons and was very filial to her, she did not have the cleverness and thoughtfulness of her daughter in the end. Look at Queen Lin Jiabao is more and more like, such a good child, although she is a double child. But it is smarter and more adorable than her daughter. Lin Jiabao will not deliberately please her, what he does is from the bottom of his heart, is the most real performance. After getting along with each other day and night, the queen's love for Lin Jiabao reached a climax, thinking to herself that if she got out of danger this time, she must reward Jiabao well.
At this time, footsteps were heard outside the yard, and the Queen and Lin Jiabao became vigilant. Lin Jiabao said, "I don't know if they are thieves or people who are coming to us."
Lin Jiabao picked up the big knife and said, "Queen, please don't come out." I'll go and have a look. If they are thieves, I can lead them somewhere else. " With that, he rushed out.
"Jiabao, don't go." The queen didn't have time to stop it and watched Jiabao run out.
Lin Jiabao quietly ran to the front with a big knife and squatted down in a small corner to see who it was. The midday sun was so dazzling that it made him dizzy. It is not easy to see clearly the comer, it is his Royal Highness the Crown Prince!
"your Highness the Crown Prince. Your Highness the Crown Prince. " Lin Jiabao ran forward, threw the broadsword in his hand and threw it into the arms of Xuanyuan Hancheng.
As soon as Xuanyuan Hancheng stepped into the courtyard of Xili Palace, he heard the voice of Gao Bao, and then he saw his Gao Bao running towards him with a big knife out of proportion to his size.
"Honey. My darling, don't be afraid. It's all right, baby. " Xuanyuan Han hugged Jiabao and kissed him.
Lin Jiabao could no longer hold back his tears and began to cry.
"all right, baby. Don't cry, the husband is back. " Xuanyuan Hancheng held Jiabao in his arms and said softly in his ear.
"Wow. Your Highness, the queen is still in the house. " Lin Jiabao looked up in Xuanyuan Han Cheng's arms and said.
When the queen saw that the prince was coming, she finally put her heart down. "Chenger, you are here at last."
"the son's minister came late, which frightened the queen mother."
"thanks to the family treasure this time." The queen's eyes were full of kindness when she looked at Lin Jiabao.
Leaning against Xuanyuan Hancheng's chest, Lin Jiabao felt so at ease, and the whole person slowly relaxed.
Xuanyuan Hancheng felt the strangeness of the man in his arms, "what's the matter with you, dear?". "
The queen looked at Jiabao and was also worried. "Jiabao stayed up with me all night last night. I'm afraid he was very sleepy."
"sleepy." Once Lin Jiabao relaxed, he felt that he could not keep his eyes open. Xuanyuan Han accepted the situation and immediately picked up Lin Jiabao to make the baby sleep more comfortably.
Xuanyuan Hancheng carried Lin Jiabao back to Pingle Garden, put Lin Jiabao on the bed, changed his clothes personally, covered him with quilts, and imprinted a kiss on Lin Jiabao's forehead.
Xuanyuan Hancheng then went back to the study and told the secret guard to send a signal to his brother Xuanyuan Hanqi. He had got the news that his brother had now besieged the king in Ciyun Temple, and the father emperor was also rushing that way.
After that, he confirmed with the commander of the forbidden ar, Ling Zhengfeng, that the rest of the thieves had been captured. After dealing with some of the follow-up things, Xuanyuan Hancheng returned to the dormitory of Pingle Garden, climbed lightly into bed, hugged the baby and went to sleep. With the baby around, can finally get a good night's sleep.
Xuanyuan Hanqi got the signal from his brother, and knowing that his mother was safe, he immediately ordered a full-scale attack.
Xuanyuan Hanqi had a strong army on this side, and soon broke into the monastery. After entering the hospital, he quickly solved the stubborn resistance of the dead men in the courtyard.
When Xuanyuan Hanqi entered the abbot's Zen room in the monastery, he saw a raging fire and black smoke. The whole meditation room has been engulfed by the fire. "put out the fire."
Xuanyuan Hanqi heard the following guards report, "his Royal Highness, the second prince, searched the whole Ciyun Temple and did not find any kings. He should have set himself on fire in the abbot's Zen room.". "
Xuanyuan Han had a long dream and woke up in high spirits. Looking sideways at the baby beside him, he thought that he must be exhausted because he was scared and scared these two days.
Xuanyuan Hancheng gently brushed away the sweaty hair in front of Jiabao's forehead, and suddenly found that Jiabao's forehead was boiling hot and flustered. "come on, somebody. Chuanqian is a doctor. "
Lin Jiabao is ill, the whole person has a severe fever, Xuanyuan Han Cheng is so anxious that his mouth is blistering. Xuanyuan Han held at the bedside, looking at the red-faced Guobao on the bed, distressed unceasingly.
Qian Taiyi asked Lin Jiabao to feel the pulse and said to his Royal Highness, "the wind and cold of Master Lin is fierce, which is caused by the cold wind entering the body and being frightened." The micro minister has prescribed a prescription, and the master should be able to get better after using a few posts. "
"your Highness, the medicine is ready." Su Ya came in with the soup.
"bring it over." Xuanyuan Han Cheng picked up Lin Jiabao and let him sit in front of him. "good baby, come and drink the medicine. If you drink the medicine, you'll be all right."
"Ooh." Lin Jiabao was so confused that he felt as if he were on a mountain of fire, his head too heavy to lift, and his small mouth slightly open and breathing out the heat.
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the appearance of the baby is afraid that he can not drink medicine, "give the medicine to the lonely ...". "
Su Ya came forward with the soup in accordance with the words, and Xuanyuan Han Cheng took a big sip of the soup and gave it to Guobao. Over and over again, finally fed a bowl of soup to Jiabao.
"Ooh. Um. Bitter. " Lin Jiabao frowned and swallowed the bitter juice.
"bring me some water." Xuanyuan Hancheng took the water handed over by Shuya and drank it to the baby. After that, he asked Jiabao to lie down, covered the quilt for the baby, and Lin Jiabao fell asleep again.
The queen was also worried about the news that Lin Jiabao was ill and would send someone to inquire about Lin Jiabao's illness every hour or two.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng clothes lying next to the baby, so guarding the good treasure ....