Chapter 5

"Hi Finn, and Finn's brother. Welcome back. What can I get you both to drink?"

"How are you Emily?" Finn asked her, turning on the charm. Her cheeks were a bit flushed and she looked absolutely stunning.

She blushed and smiled at him. "I'm okay. Been a busy morning."

"You still look as beautiful as you did this morning. I'll take a sweet tea, and so will Liam," Finn told her.

Liam raised an eyebrow at his brother who was watching Emily walk away, and wondered how many times Finn had been at the diner in the last two days. Have you slept with her already?

Finn turned his gaze back to Liam and glared at him. No. Like it was any of his business.

Emily returned a few moments later with their drinks and pulled out her pad to take their orders. "What can I get for you both?"

Finn flashed her a smile and placed his order. She turned to Liam. "And you?"

Liam gave her his order as well and then turned his attention back to his brother. He wasn't quite sure that he'd ever seen Finn so obsessed with a woman before.

Finn suddenly looked back at him. "Can I borrow your notes?"

"What notes?"

"From the class this morning." Finn frowned at him. He always borrowed Liam's notes. And since he'd spent the entire morning thinking about Emily, he hadn't paid very much attention.

'I didn't take notes," Liam admitted. He'd been too busy watching Astrid. He had no clue what the class was even about.

Finn groaned. "Well maybe we can borrow them from that little she-wolf. I know she took notes."

"You mean Caroline?"

Finn scoffed. "I'm still not sure why she's even in that class."

"What do you have against her? Usually you're hitting on every woman within a two mile radius," Liam commented

Finn frowned at him. "Just shut up. Besides Jet likes her." He didn't get why Jett was annoyed with him for bothering her.

Liam raised his eyebrows. " Is she your..."

"No. Are you insane?" Not that he would mind that. Caroline was a cute little thing, but she wasn't his Emily. His Emily. No he couldn't think like that.

"Well if you want to borrow her notes, you're going to have to be nicer to her." Finn had ignored Caroline after their initial conversation.

"You play nice, and then borrow her notes and lend them to me." Finn suddenly smiled. "Why don't you have sex with her? She's hot. I bet she'd help you pull that stick out of your ass."

Liam glared at him.

Emily approached their table again and sat their food down in front of them. "Anything else?" She asked, looking at Finn.

"Ketchup?" He smiled at her. Anything to keep her coming back to their table.

She pulled a bottle of ketchup out of her apron pocket and sat it on the table. "Anything else?"

"Napkins?"

She pulled some of those out of another pocket. "Anything else?"

Liam snorted.

"Just you," Finn smiled at her. If you could just lay yourself over this table naked, I would gladly dine on you.

"I'm not on the menu, Finn," she said.