Chapter 4

The morning of their first class, Liam got up and got ready. He left his room and went across to his brother's, knocking on the door to make sure Finn was up. When there was no answer, Liam opened the door expecting to find his brother in bed with a woman. Instead, the bed was neatly made and his brother was nowhere to be found. Where are you?

Open the door.

Liam walked over and opened the door to their dorm and was surprised to find his brother standing on the other side with a bag in his hands. "I brought you breakfast."

"Thanks," Liam muttered taking the bag from his brother. He opened it to find pancakes, hashbrowns, eggs, bacon and sausage. He sat it down and dug in. "Where'd you get this from?"

"The diner," Finn answered. He had barely slept last night. All he could think about was Emily. He'd taken a chance that she'd be there this morning. She was.

Liam eyed his brother as he slowly chewed. "Did you see Emily?"

Finn flipped him off and walked into his bedroom. "What time is our class?" Liam didn't need to know everything.

"It's at 9:00," Liam glanced at his phone. He began to eat faster seeing that it was close to nine already.

"We're going to be late," Finn walked back out of the bedroom with his backpack slung over his shoulder

"What else is new," Liam muttered. Finn was never on time for anything. He took one last bite of pancake then grabbed his backpack and followed his brother out the door.

The walk to the building where the class was being held at took about five minutes. The twins entered the building and found the room. The classroom was large with tables placed in rows. Only two tables were empty. Between those two tables was an occupied table, and at it sat the only woman in the room.

Liam and Finn both walked over to the tables and sat down.

Finn looked the woman over. "I think you might be in the wrong class."

She looked at him and smiled sweetly. "And why would you think that? Because I'm a girl?"

"You don't even smell like pack," Finn pointed out.

"Why? Is this class for pack members only?" She asked him tossing her brown wavy hair back over her shoulder.

"This is a class for Alphas only," Finn informed her.

'Idiot,' Kai muttered in Liam's head.

"Ignore him," Liam said. "He tends to get a little cranky when he hasn't been laid in two days."

She turned her blue eyes on him and smiled. "So are you Liam or Finn?"

Liam's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "How do you know?"

"Because out of all of the Alphas attending this class, there's only one set of twins." She twisted her pen in her fingers.

"I'm Liam, he's Finn. And you are?" Liam was actually surprised that Finn was not trying to seduce the beautiful she-wolf, and wondered how she knew who they were.

"Caroline. Nice to meet you both," She smiled at him and then at Finn.

"What are you going to do for gym class?" Finn asked her. She was so tiny, she'd end up getting hurt.

"Beat your ass," she said simply.

Finn scoffed and rolled his eyes. She was definitely going to end up getting hurt.

Liam waited for his typical answer, something with a sexual innuendo, but surprisingly, Finn didn't say anything.

Kai suddenly stood up in Liam's mind, his ears pointed forward as he scented the air.