Chapter 36

"I don't think Blake knows anything," Noelle said later that evening. She'd just related her afternoon gym time to the twins, Astrid and Emily.

"I agree. If Blake and Persephone got together on this, they'd be a lot more dangerous. Blake has been preoccupied this entire week," Astrid said.

"What's funny is that Astrid and I have done nothing to hide our mating. Everyone in the class knows except Blake," Liam said, slipping an arm around her.

"Wonder what's on his mind," Finn mused. Emily was in his lap on the floor of her grandmother's basement, and he buried his face in her neck, breathing in her scent.

"By the way, Finn and Emily, you're both invited to our mating ceremony. It's being held the week we're off. We'll fly you in," Astrid told them.

"Is that like a wedding?" Emily asked curiously.

"Yes, they're similar," Noelle said.

"You werewolves move so fast." She and Finn had yet to even have sex, though it was on her mind quite frequently. She appreciated that Finn wasn't pushing her though.

She knew Finn's history. She also could tell that he regretted it, especially when she told him she was a virgin. She had messed around some, but never let it progress too far.

With Finn though, she knew he was it for her. She didn't know how she knew, but she did. He was the one. Faults and all. She hadn't told him that though as she could tell he was stressed out about the whole mess with Liam and Persephone. She has fallen for him, and when he wanted to complete the mating bond with her, she was ready to do so.

"We just.. know." Astrid said quietly, looking at Liam, who leaned down and kissed her softly.

"Well, I'm going home if you all are going to be having a big orgy here," Noelle announced, standing up.

Finn snickered as he stood and pulled Emily to her feet. "I'll see you tomorrow after class." She was working early, and Finn planned to go back with everyone else. He pulled her close against him and kissed her again.

They all said good bye to Emily and her grandmother, and headed back to campus.

"Are you two staying at our dorm or at Astrid's?" Finn asked them.

"I think we should go back to your place so we don't disturb Finn," Liam laughed, wrapping an arm around Astrid.

"You mean you don't want to get revenge for all the times Finn was having sex in your room?" Astrid giggled.

"Um, no," Finn said.

"That's not a bad idea," Liam laughed.

"It's a terrible idea," Finn growled.

"We'll see you in the morning, brother," Liam said, as he and Astrid headed for her dorm.

Finn looked at Noelle. "Don't judge. Don't you have siblings?"

"Yeah, but I would never.."

"You're a girl. It's different. You're into all that lovey dovey crap," Finn growled.

"And you're not now?" Noelle raised an eyebrow at him.

He smirked. "I brought her flowers today. And her grandma."

"The flowers for her Grandma meant more than the ones for her," Noelle smiled.

"I could tell."

"When are you going to mark her?"

Finn shrugged. "I'm not in any rush."

"Maybe not but in two months, you're going to have to go home and face your father," Noelle reminded him.