24. Top of the Line

Hey Stephen / Larys Strong out now!

"What a bore!" Draco countered. "You should have come here." Aria was already piling her plate with sweets. 

"It was fun, he had all these broken Knick knacks." Harry offered. 

"No way! Broken knick knacks!" Draco declared. "You know whats better than broken knick knacks?" Harry grabbed a drink from the table. 

"What?"

"Literally everything." Draco dead panned. "Come on. I'm taking harry outside to show him my new broom!" Draco shouted back. 

"Thank you for having us over, its nice to get out of the house." Lilith remarked. 

"I remember when you were a little thing, you loved coming over here when mommy was on her trips and your daddy was at work." Narcissa remarked, crouching beside Aria. 

"You left me here?" Aria questioned. 

"Narcissa did some babysitting," Severus agreed. "Then I picked you up and you came home and slept like the baby that you were." Severus added. Aria looked to LIilth. 

"You left me alone with daddy in charge?" Aria questioned incredulously. 

"Yes and he kept you alive." Lilith agreed. "That is a win." 

"Thats low standards." Aria corrected crossing her arms over her chest. 

"Is this the new one?" Harry questioned. 

"Yeah, brand new. I told you, I'm going out for the seeker position this year and i"m going to beat your butt." Draco declared. "I needed the best. It only seemed fair, you had the best last year." 

"I dont think I need an upgrade just yet." Harry offered with a chuckle. 

"My dad works at the ministry, he gets paid like a lot, what do teachers make?" Draco questioned. 

"Not as much as your father." Harry offered. But Lilith and Severus had a nice nest egg because they didnt spend their money on frivolous things like mansions and fancy cars no one drove anyways. They had everything they needed and more. 

"Oh I was thinking, Lilith," Lucius cooed reaching for her. Severus rolled his eyes. 

"Dont be jealous, he has always adored Lilith." Narcissa remarked as Lucius and Lilith spoke. 

"And thats supposed to make me feel better?" Severus mused. 

"But Lilith has only ever had eyes for you." Narcissa agreed. Severus knew it too. Lilith smiled his way. 

"You are trouble." Lilith countered swatting at Lucius. 

"It doesnt bother you?" Severus countered. "Their friendship?"

"If I didnt know how loyal Lilith was to you," Narcissa countered. 

Lucius was known to flirt but he would never cheat on Narcissa. No one else would put up with Lucius for as long as Narcissa did.

"Mommy!" Aria demanded running up to them. "I want to fly with Draco and Harry." 

"Umm..." Lilith glanced outside at the boys. "That is a new broom lucius." 

"Top of the line, best for my boy." Lucius agreed. "And because you are like family." Lucius nodded to the broom in the corner. 

"You really shouldnt have." Lilith countered but she moved to it. 

"It's for you, not harry, dont worry." Lucius teased. 

"MAMA!" Aria demanded. "We fly?"

"We can have harrys old broom, he is going to need the best to compete against draco this year." Lilith remarked. She kissed LUcius cheek. "You are so sweet old friend."

"LET'S GO!" Aria demanded pulling liliths arm. 

Can't Catch Me Now / Severus Snapeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें