4. Mud Blood

Falling / Bran Stark out now!

"I spent the summer devising a whole new Quidditch program. We are going to train earlier, harder, and longer." Oliver remarked glancing to his left, the rest of the team follows his gaze. "What...? I don't believe it." Stepping out into the courtyard, they came across the Slytherin Quidditch team, also dressed for Quidditch, Ron and Hermione were sitting nearby ready to watch them train, Oliver directed his attention to the slytherin team's captain, Marcus Flint as he marched off. "Where do you think you're going, Flint?"

"Quidditch practice." Flint answered. Harry waved to Draco from behind Oliver. Draco nodded to him.

"I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today." Oliver corrected.

"Easy, Wood. I've got a note." Flint corrected he held out a rolled up scroll; Oliver took it and opened it. 

"What are you doing?" Aria questioned sitting beside Hermione. 

"We are going to watch practice." Ron answered. 

"Why dont you try out? You are old enough now." Aria realized. 

"I'm not good enough." Ron corrected.  Aria shrugged her agreement. "You are supposed to say-"

"Shut up, I'm trying to listen." Aria sassed. 

"She's definitely going to be Slytherin."

"We should get down there." Hermione remarked. "They Slytherins are up to something." 

"I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new Seeker." Oliver read off as he looked up from the parchment. "You've got a new Seeker, who?" Marcus Flint stepped aside, and Draco stepped out towards the Gryffindor team.

"Well done Draco!" Harry declared.

"Thanks mate. That's right. And that's not all that's new this year." Draco agreed, he put his broom at his side, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and the rest of the Gryffindor Quidditch team examine the brooms Draco and the rest of the Slytherin team are holding. 

"Your father doesnt love me." Aria hissed marching up to Draco. 

"Those are Nimbus 2001s. How did you get those?" Ron declared.

"A gift from Draco's father."

"For all of you?" Aria shouted. "I wanted one, tell your father-"

"Hush pipsqueak." Draco countered, she pouted up at him. "You see, Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best." Draco declared. Harry tried to hide his broom, Ron hadnt noticed his newer edition only Draco's whole team getting the latest and best. 

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent." Hermione countered. Draco glared back at her in annoyance as he took a few steps and stopped only at arms length in front of her. A smirk crossed his face.

"No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood." Draco hissed. Harry's face turned down, his mother was a mudblood, draco never treated Lilith any different, treated her like family really. 

"You'll pay for that one, Malfoy!" Ron declared, he took out his wand and aims it at Draco. "Eat slugs!" Aria's eyes widened staring back at them confused and loving the instant violence. 

Unfortunately, - or fortunately for Draco- Ron's spell backfired, blasting him off backwards and onto the ground. Harry and Hermione immediately rush to his side. 

"Oh shit," Aria declared.

"aria, no cussing." Harry corrected. 

"Ha!" Draco laughed out. "Come on, lets get to practicing." Draco suggested.