19. Weasley's

By the time fred and geoge arrived at hogwarts lilith was questioning the number of weasleys at hogwarts. Bill had just graduated. Charlie was in his sixth. Percy his fourth and now twins. Thats a lot of children and she thought her two were a handful.

"Aria!" Severus warned scooping her up she seemed to be flying through the air.

"Noooo!" She whined wiggling in his arms. She pouted up at him.

"Its past your bedtime little miss."

"Noooo!" Aria demanded.  "Mama!"

"Listen to daddy," lilith called back.

"MAMA!" Aria demanded. 

"Listen to daddy!" Lilith corrected. "Seriously," she whispered counting on her fingers the weasley children. "Five children? Gods... thats a lot of pregnancy, a lot of labor... heavens." 

"Ron and Ginny."

"What do you mean you have two more siblings?" Lilith questioned. 

"We have two more siblings." George and Fred answered. 

"Heavens." Lilith declared. "Your poor mother." 

"Yeah, she's glad to be rid of us." Fred agreed. 

"Said we dont have to come home for breaks, she glad to have a break from us." George agreed. 

"Heavens. Seven children? My two year old doesnt listen half the time." LIlith leaned back in her chair. 

"We were going to learn anything beside the weasley family tree?" a gryffindor questioned. 

"I'm not the potions master." Lilith countered. "He's cleaning my explosive angels mess off himself. But I suppose I can step in. yes, lets see, I always cheated off Severus in class." She admitted with a wink. "Before I got the hang of it that is." she added. 

"I thought you were professor Snape." A ravenclaw questioned. 

"Right you are first years... I always forget you know nothing." Lilith agreed. "I'm Professor snape and my husband is also professor snape. Should I do the speech? What does he say... something about bottling glory or fame and putting a stopper in death! I dont know, he makes it sound fun. Any ways, chapter one- but before that I think we should go over safety, so close toed shoes and pull your hair back, there are a few potions that if you get your hair in it, it adjusts the potions compounds completely so make sure- oh and jewelry, make sure it doesnt fall in you will lose it. What was I saying? I'm the ancient runes professor, can you tell my toddler kept me up last night with a night mare and had to sleep in our bed and kick me in the ribs last night?" Lilith mused. 

"Thank you Lilith I will take it from here." Severus assured kissing her cheek. 

"Right-oh!" Lilith agreed. "I'm taking a nap until my class because I'm a grown up." 

With that Lilith marched off and Severus began his class. Aria woke Lilith up after about 20 luxurious minutes demanding attention. 

Harry moved to Aria's crip helping her out and holding her close.

"You got heavy." Harry informed her as he put her down. "You want to play? I got a new lego set?" Harry gestured to the football stadium he was recreating out of Legos. 

"Harry, she's still going through a put everything in her mouth phase." LIlith corrected. "What about bigger blocks?" Harry nodded but aria grabbed her stuffed animal and started having an impromptu stuffy fight.

Lilith loved how much Harry loved his little sister, loved that Aria was finally sleeping through the night, loved that she felt more and more like herself again. 

"No more babies." Lilith decided. 

"We got a matching set." Severus agreed. "But I do have plans for our anniversary- I know the last time we made plans for our anniversary Harry was a baby."

"And shit hit the fan and ruined the house." Lilith agreed. 

"Exactly, but I want to take you out." Severus requested. "The kids will be safe here with Minerva and ALbus. They never had kids and I know how much they love ours."

"Okay, I trust you but dont blame me if I'm checking in every hour."

"Deal."