20. Date Night

Dinner was delicious and Lilith only checked in on the kids twice while they were waiting for their dinner to come. lilith finished off her glass of wine and they bought a few to go.

"For the next date night." LIlith remarked stowing the bottles.

The second they were through the door to their chambers, Severus pinned Lilith to the wall, his lips never leaving hers, and his hands reaching below her dress. The sudden gasp from her lips only fuels him to deepen our touch. Her small noises are the only sounds he could hear apart from the blood rushing in his ears and his heart pounding inside his chest.

"Severus," she moaned his name against his lips, their warm breath mingling. He wanted all of her, in every way, without any thing between them. Not even words. his fingers inched up her thighs, the soft fabric taunting him until he reached the thin lace of her panties. Her smile against his lips was sultry and sinful, just like the words she whispers.

"Tear it if you want." Lilith assured.

Fuck. As if Severus couldn't get any harder for his beautiful wife. The thin fabric shreds easily enough and he let it fall before pulling his shirt over his head. Her hands fumble with the buckle on his belt and he swore it felt like the first time all over again. Each of them wanting, needing, and desperate to take this to the next level.

With half of their clothing a careless heap piled next to them, he made a move to lift her dress, but she stopped his, breathing out heavily and taking in the cool air.

"Bedroom," she murmured against his lips and he never knew he could hate a word so much. Not daring to put space between them, Severus lifted her in his arms. The lust still clinging to every inch of them, he rid them of the remaining clothing before falling onto the bed with her beneath him.

With his forearms braced beside her head, she seemed so small beneath him.  Slipping his hand between her thighs, he ran his middle finger up her slick seam, finding her hot and glistening with arousal. As he spread it over her clit, he left gentle kisses along her neck and let her mewl and writhe under him.

Severus was hard and eager, but he wanted this to be perfect. It's not until she's begging him, whimpering both his name and the plea, that he stroked himself and rest the head of his dick against her sweet center.

He kissed her once, watching her lashes flutter down as her eyes close. Readying himself, she felt like heaven, but the expression on her face told him he was not the only one feeling this pleasure right now. Pausing to give her time to adjust, he nibbled her lip and waited for her expression to relax once more.

"It's been a while," she said softly.

"I told you I'd go slow," he answered with all sincerity.

"Oh sevy." She purred. "That's not quite what I mean," she assured, her voice low. Her heart raced against his as he hovered over her, leaning down with a kiss to silence her. With her lips still on his, he thrust forward, as easy as possible. Her lips part as she held her breath, feeling every inch of him until he was buried to the hilt.

The mix of pleasure and pain stirs in her gasps and moans, edging closer to pleasure with every thrust. He took his time, pulling nearly all the way out then pushing himself deeper and harder each time.

It didnt take long before her nails are digging into his shoulders, her legs wrapped around his hips and her heel digging into his ass to fuel him on.

"Yes," she begged and he happily obliged. Harder. Faster. He fucked her into her mattress. Each time he got closer to finding his own release, he slowed, pressing himself as deep inside of her as he could. She lost herself, pleasure racking through her body and her back bowing in ecstasy.

Severus could feel every bit of her orgasm as she pulsed around him, screaming out his name. He didnt give her time to come down from the sweet high. Instead he fucked her mercilessly, pistoning his hips and riding her harder. She angles her hips, taking it all and clinging to him as her head pressed back into the mattress and she cried out in pleasure.

When he finally let go, he burried his head in the crook of her neck, kissing her there and giving them both a moment to catch their breath. Falling to the side, he laid there next to her and hold her close.

With his hand on the small of her waist, he ran soothing circles over her soft skin with his thumb and kiss her hair.

Sleep could take them both, and as much as that would make him happy, life and responsibilities were calling and he knew she would want to make sure the kids were alright.

 "I want to check on the kids," she said and her voice resonates two things

"I want to check on the kids," she said and her voice resonates two things. A longing to stay just like this and a longing to hold her babies close.

Peeking down at her, she's still as vibrant and beautiful as the day they married, but he knew she loved getting away tonight. Her gaze was lost until she closed her eyes and she plantes another kiss on his chest.

"Not yet," he begged, positioning himself on top of her again. The bed groans and her bottom lip drops open just slightly. "I'm not done with you yet. Spread your legs for me."