9. Troll

Undo It / Viserys Targaryen Is out now!

" It's Levioooosa, not Leviosaaaar." Ron declared mimicking Hermoine as they walked through the courtyard. "She's a nightmare, honestly. No wonder she hasn't got any friends!" Hermione rushed past Ron, hugging her books and sniffling in tears. Harry's shoulders slumped.

"I think she heard you."

"You having fun Draco?"

"I wish harry was in my house. Then it would be awesome but yeah..." draco shrugged. "Its going good."

"Good." Lilith agreed. "Severus says you and harry are top of his class for first years."

"Better be." Draco agreed. "I spent a hours in that class pretending to study." Lilith laughed out. "What? Harry and I were learning just not what we were supposed to."

"My honest boy." Lilith touched his cheek.

"Watch out losers im super girl!" Aria declared zooming through the halls. "Harry! Harry! Where is- oh harry!" Aroa declared whipping her cape around. "Where is your costume?"

"Im not wearing a costume Ari."

"Clearly thats why i asked where your costume is." Aria agreed.  "Its Halloween night," aria reminded him. the great hall had floating Jack O'Lanterns in place of the candles. Harry noticed an empty spot on the bench.

"Where's Hermione?" Harry asked peering around.

"Getting her costume on no doubt." Aria declared.

"Parvati Patil said that she wouldn't come out of the girl's bathroom. She said that she'd been in there all afternoon...crying." Neville remarked. Harry glanced at Ron with a disapproving look on his face; Ron shrugged taking a large bite of food.

"What did you do Ron?" Aria shouted.

"Me?" Ron squeaked back.

"Yeah my harry isnt a butthead." Aria agreed. Harry smiled back at her.

"I will get a costume on." Harry agreed. Suddenly, Professor Quirrell comes running into the Great Hall in panic.

"TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON! T-TROOLLL IN THE DUNGEON!!" Quirrell declared breathlessly. Lilith looked to severus hesitantly. Dumbledore rose from his seat in concern. Everyone looked at Quirrell and he stopped and there was utter silence. "Thought you ought to know." He added before he passed out falling to the ground with a thud. The room was silent before everyone jumped up screaming and running, mass chaos.

"Bumbling idiot." Lilith muttered.

" SILLLLLEEENNNNCEEEEE!" Albus demanded and everyone stops and calms down. Just slights but it was clear the room was still very tense. "Everyone will please, not panic. Now, Prefects will lead their houses back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons." he added.

"Aria!" Lilith demanded.

"Coming mommy!" Aria shouted running on the table to get to the front among all the kids trying to go the opposite way.

"Hufflepuff, this way!"

"Stay together!"

"Harry-"

"Honey he will be safe in his common room." Severus assured. "Take Aria to-"

"Im not going to the dungeon. The troll wont be there." Lilith corrected.

"Gryffindors, keep up please. And stay alert!" Percy demanded.

"How could a troll get in?" Harry questioned.

"Not by itself. Trolls are really stupid. Probably people playing jokes." Ron added. But Suddenly, Harry stoppd and pulls Ron aside. "What?"