10. Stunning

"Wow you look stunning." Severus jaw dropped when he saw her. 

"Thank you, husband." lilith answered her smoky eyed gaze shifting to him. "You ready?" 

"Ready?" He was at a loss for words

"Dinner. You and me..." Lilith agreed. "Harry is having a sleep over with Draco... ring a bell?" 

"I..." Severus sighed moving to her and kissing her fiercely. 

They kissed, letting the need build. He slid his hand from her leg to her waist, from her waist to her breast. She hummed into the kiss. Her hands reach for the button to his jeans, and she pushed him back onto the sofa, straddling his waist. Her dress slipped down her chest. His shirt follows. Her hands work the zipper to his jeans. He grips her hips. She smiled, boldly, so sexy as she stared down at him. He ... cringed. Winced. Something not sexy. His gaze goes right to her hands. "Is it weird for you..." he grabbed her wrists to stop her hands from doing anything else.

"What's wrong?"

Severus groaned his head tipping back into the sofa when a knock sounded at the door. Lilith grumbled fixing her dress and getting up. She would have asked how did you know but he seemed to have a seventh sense when it came to someone intruding on their alone time. 

"What?" Lilith questioned impatiently. 

"An owl for you." Filch remarked. 

"Thanks." Lilith agreed her tone softening. "Goodnight, Mr Filch." 

Lilith scanned the letter, it wasnt from Lucius so Harry was fine, she tossed it aside, that would be a tomorrow problem, she didnt want to know. She just wanted her husband. Severus moved them to the bedroom and quickly discarded LIliths dress. 

He kissed his way down her neck, palming her ass with one hand and squeezing her breast with his other.

Sucking her nipple into his mouth, he tugged at it with his teeth until her back arched off the bed. 

"Oh God ..." Lilth's soft moan had him hard again. Lilith had always made him feel so insatiable. Every inch of her tasted divine. He couldn't stop sucking and lapping his tongue over her breasts as two of his fingers slid between her slick folds, he fingered her to another orgasm, aiming only to pleasure her. She clawed at his back then tugged his hair. Lilith's death grip on his hair could make his dick pulse. 

Severus would keep his pain-in-the-ass hair because his dick rather liked the connection. Lilith's body writhed beneath his. 

"Oh Severus!" she moaned. After he removed his fingers, her eyes fluttered open and he released her nipple. She looked down at the teeth marks he left as a souvenir. 

"That's a first."  LIlith teased as he touched her marked nipple. He kissed the bite marks and grinned.

 "Well it won't be the last." Severus pulled the sheet up over her chest and bit her again. Lilith laughed out linking her legs around his hips. 

When they were done it was far too late for going out so they ordered an elf delivered pizza. They put a movie on which they didnt watch and licked cheese from their lips. Severus drew his hands over Liliths still naked body.

Lilith arched back into him kissing his cheek between bites of food. She finally peered at the letter. 

"Junk mail." Lilith assured tossing it in the fire before they headed back to the bedroom for a more leisurely exploration of loving each other. They had all night after all. 

Lilith woke with a large hand on her breast. Gently squeezing and caressing her skin. She turned her head thinking severus was asleep but his eyes were wide open. She didn't say anything just lay on her back to see him better. His hand kept going down her hip shifting her gaze to the blanket where is his hand was traveling under when her eyes met his again he was on top of her. Kissing her. She hummed into him as he kissed down her body she tensed just a bit as his hand snaked between her legs. He kept going kissing and biting his way down her body. Hand spreading her thighs apart. She sucked in a tight breath when his mouth connected with her core. 

What a lovely way to wake up.