12. Idiots

"They thought your father was trying to kill you?" Lilith demanded. "Argh! I do not like these gryffindors." She decided. "Idiots!"

"I told them dad would never hurt me." harry agreed. "But they saw him... I dont know what they saw."

"He was preforming a counter curse. Someone else was trying to sabotage you and I don't know why." Lilith remarked. "I take it back."

"Take what back?"

"You should have been in slytherin." Lilith demanded. "These gryffindors are complete and total-"

"Mum." Harry begged.

"I can talk to albus and-"

"Mum its okay. They just know what their parents know. Which is false information." Harry remarked. Lilith thought of severus faded death eater mark on his forearm.

"There you are." Severus remarked. "Are you alright?"

"We won." Harry agreed hugging him. "I saw you with a gryffindor flag." Harry added with a cheeky grin.

"It was your mothers. I was holding it." Severus decided.

"Shut up. You were rooting for our son." Lilith assured. "We are so proud of you honey." Lilith gave him a big kiss on the forehead. She felt strange rooting for gryffindor after all this time but she would do it for Harry.

"You did well. I wish I could have enjoyed the match instead of being worried about someone trying to kill you." Severus muttered.

"Who wanted to throw me off my broom?" Harry questioned.

"Dont worry your father and I will track the wizard down and handle him." Lilith assured kissing the top of his head.

"We will." Severus agreed.

"You looked really silly." Aria remarked. "You were like-" she wiggled around like a goof. "And then you ate the ball! Why did you eat it?"

"I didnt mean to." Harry countered "i just sort of fell on it."

"It has wings." Aria remembered "did it feel like you swallowed a fly?"

"It was weird. Fluttering around in my mouth." Harry agreed.

"Best use some mouth wash tonight. Dont know where that snitch has been." Severus suggested. Harry ran to the bathroom.

"Dad can I-"

"Use mine." Severus agreed.

"I have a disney princess mouth wash you can use!" Aria declared. "Its cinderella! Its blue like her dress!"

"Im gonna use dads. Thanks though Ari." Harry countered.

"Quirrell is the only loose end." Severus murmured holding tight to Liliths hand.

"You need to speak with him." Lilith agreed. "Get inside his turban head."

"You think he really would try... I dont even want to think such things... but why hurt our boy?"

"Why would anyone want to hurt our boy?" Lilith hissed. "Harry hasnt done anything wrong. He is perfect. The sweetest. Sev, I just dont understand." Lilith whined.

"Me either." Severus whispered hugging her. Harry peered out and his face turned down. His parents were worried. Someone was trying to hurt him and they didnt know why.

"You think it has anything to do with..."

"I will speak with Lucius."

"And if he doesnt know?"

"We will keep pushing until we get answers and get some sort of... Harry honey. Why dont you relax while I get dinner started." Lilith suggested. Harry nodded plopping down on the couch.

"Whats wrong?" Aria questioned as Severus and Lilith bickered under their breaths. "Do you still taste that ball in your mouth?"

"No." Harry corrected as Ser pounce jumped up in his lap. He stroked his fur mindlessly while Lilith banged around in the kitchen. Much more aggressive than usual. "Mum do you need help-"

"Im fine!" Lilith choked out. "Just relax. You had a busy day honey."

Harry slumped back into the couch. Straining his ears to hear them but aria was blanbering in his ear and ser pounce was purring like a motor the owls were having an in dept conversation and making it impossible to hear his parents. The only thing he did hear was lilith calling out that dinner was ready.