7. Rogue

Who's afraid of little old me / HOTD out now!
&
The very first night/ Harwin strong / Avalon Targaryen

"Here it is, the Polyjuice Potion." Hermione read from Most Potente potions. "Properly brewed, the Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker to transform himself temporarily into the physical form of another."

"You mean, if Harry and I drink that stuff, we'll turn into Crabbe and Goyle?" Ron questioned.

"Yes." She agreed.

"Wicked." Ron declared.

"Why would you want to do that?" Harry countered.

"So Malfoy will tell us anything." Ron declared. Harry didnt think it was Draco but maybe someone else would know something, spill to them and help them figure it out. 

"We have to find out." Harry agreed. "We have to know." 

"Exactly, but it's tricky." hermione remarked glancing at the book again. "I've never seen a more complicated potion."

"Well, how long will it take to make?"

"A month."

"A month?! But, Hermione... if Malfoy is the Heir of Slytherin, he could attack half the Muggle-borns in the school by then!" Ron corrected. "Harry I dont know why you arent more worried! Your mum is a muggle born!"

"Another goal for Slytherin!" he updated the scoreboard. "They lead Gryffindor ninety to thirty!"

The Slytherins flew around the stadium in a victory formation. Severus clapped out, Lucius and Severus had smiles on their faces, both having an admiration for the game. But Severus had an extra investment in the game since his son started playing.

Lilith waved up a harry as he searched for the snitch. He smiled down at her and got shouted at from Oliver to focus. Quidditch was life. 

"we all know its up to the snitch. Catch that and instant winner." Aria remarked. "It's up to harry constantly. They need him, no one else matters." 

"Oh Aria," Lilith shook her head. "Be nice, maybe you play one day and dont get seeker, then will you think your position is useless?" 

"Possibly." Aria agreed. 

"All right there, Snape?" Draco questioned harry flying beside him as a Bludger nearly hits Harry.

"Watch yourself, Harry!" Oliver called up to him. But the Bludger turns back on Harry.

"Wood, look out!" Harry shouted. The Bludger struck Oliver's broom as it takes off after Harry, chasing him around the stadium.

"Whats going on?" Lilith demanded rising from her seat. 

"Rogue bludger." Severus realized. 

"Blimey, Harry's got himself a rogue Bludger! That's been tampered with, that has!" Hagrid remarked putting down his binoculars. Hermione grabbed his binoculars.

"Oh my God, it's trying to kill him!" Lilith shrieked. She rose her wand but couldnt get a clear shot. "I need to... a need a broom." Lilith realized. 

"I'll stop it!" Ron rose his wand but Hermione pushed his hand down.

"You will kill Harry in the process." she exclaimed. "Even with a proper wand, it's too risky. You could hit Harry." Hermione corrected. Harry flew around wildly as the Bludger continued to pursue him around the stadium.

"That bludger has been hexed." Severus declared. "Lilith be careful!"

"Training for the ballet, Snape?" Draco called out. The Golden Snitch flew up next to Draco, but he didn't notice it. After ducking the Bludger coming at him again, Harry took off after the Snitch.

"SNITCH DRACO!" Lucius demanded. Draco took after with a sheepish grin, realizing the snitch was spotted, Draco shoved Harry aside and pulled ahead of him. The Snitch leads the two Seekers into the trench around the pitch.

"You'll never catch me, Snape!"

"I have been doing this longer than you Draco." harry countered. "Do try to keep up." Severus liked their playful banter, they were competitors but they were friends off the pitch. 

Back inside the trench, the Bludger began bouncing uncontrollably off the walls. Eventually, Draco lost control of his broom, flying out of the trench and crashing into the grass. Lucius was coldly disappointed by his son's performance. Severus was on the edge of his seat with worry,  hexed bludgers ready to kill his son, lilith trying to get onto the pitch. 

Outside the trench however, Harry reached for the Snitch, but the Bludger hits him in the arm. Clutching his right arm to his chest, he grabbed the Snitch with his left hand as he came in for a crash landing.

"Harry Potter has caught the Snitch. Gryffindor wins!" Lee declared as harry held it up, pain pinched his face but he smiled.

"Harry!" lilith declared. 

"I'm alright-" Harry smiled but then he saw the bludger descend upon him, the Bludger continued trying to pound Harry, but he managed to keep dodging it.

"Finite Incantatem!" Lilith shouted pointing her wand at the bludger. The rogue Bludger blew up. Lilith dropped beside Harry holding him closer. 

"My baby." Lilith whimpered touching harry's good arm.

" Mum, I think my... I think my arm's broken." Harry answered.

"Not to worry, Harry. I will fix that arm of yours straight away." Lockhart assured kneeling before him. Harry pulled away.

"No. Not you." Harry demanded.

"Dont you dare touch my boy." Lilith demanded. 

"Poor boy. Doesn't know what he's saying. Now, this..." lockhart pulled back Harry's sleeve, "won't hurt a bit." Lockhart pulled out his wand and points it at Harry's arm. 

"STOP!" lilith barked. 

 "Brackium Emendo." his wand emitted a blue light, which then recedes; Lockhart dropped his wand and lifted Harry's arm, which was now limp and slushy.

"OH fuck!" Draco shouted. Ron and the other students groan in disgust; even Hermione was repulsed. Aria moved forward poking his arm.

"Weird." Aria whispered.

"Dont poke it Ari." Severus cut in.

"Yes, well, that can sometimes happen. But, uh... the point is..." Lockhart went on as harry stared wide eyed at his rubber like arm. "you can no longer feel any pain. And, very clearly, the bones are not broken."

"You imbecile!" Lilith gave him a shove back and he fell to his rump. 

""Broken"? There's no bones left!" Hagrid corrected.

"Much more flexible, though."

"Who let this idiot be a teacher?" Lucius questioned.

"Out of my way. Out of my way. Should've been brought straight to me. I can mend bones in a heartbeat, but growing them back..." Harry stared back at Madam Pomfrey when he was brought to the med bay. 

"You will be able to, won't you?" Lilith questioned. "I'm... he's going to need skele-gro isnt he?" She realized. 

" Oh, I'll be able to fix him, certainly. But it'll be painful." Pomfrey remarked as she poured Skele-Gro into a glass. "You're in for a rough night, Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business." She handed the glass of Skele-Gro to Harry; he drank it, then, disgusted by the taste of it, spit it out and winced "Well, what do you expect, pumpkin juice? The rest of you, off to bed." She instructed ushering them off.  "What happened?"

"Rogue bludger and lockhart." Lilith answered. 

"Well there you have it."