Twenty two.

Kenza.

Pushing my suitcase out of my room, I have just finished packing for the trip. I think I may have overpacked, you can never be too sure really "Zara" I said, placing my case in the corner "I am so serious, you will be in this apartment alone for a week maybe more and I expect it to be taken care of nicely, cleaned. I want you to also try for a job too. This just isn't my apartment, it's his too and he's nice enough to allow it too. So please" she sighed out "and please see Leon, he needs someone. Mom won't be happy but oh well" sitting down across from her "you did the right thing Kenza, no matter what mom says, you did what you needed to do. The siblings are safe, Kiyah is safe so whatever. Mom is dumb and so is dad. They will be there for life" I shrugged "mom is complying with the police here, and it's not good. Oakley is going crazy on me about it, I don't know" shit isn't good really "mhmmm but also fuck him, how do you know he isn't cheating on you Kenza? Like it's everywhere" the door opened "I'm back" he announced "welcome back babe" Zara rolled her eyes, Noor also hates him but now my sister "I need a shower and I will be with you, ah man. I am so tired, missed you" he did a little run over to me "be back" he kissed my forehead and he did a little run away to the bedroom "looks like you have shit stuck in your butt" I shushed Zara "stop it" everyone always has issues with things "you have fallen in love with him, you have a lot and I see it but he gives me bad vibes too, I am being realistic. You telling me his friends having these parties with him there and he isn't cheating or doing something? Maybe I am wrong but I think you're being too free with a man that has models at hand, not just a London babe. He is seeing actual babes" Zara is nasty "wow" is the only thing I could say "I'm not being mean but I just want you to be real, he's been away for so long and the little stories are there. How can he say to you it's a joke about some girl shaking ass on him? You're here making this birthday for him just for what? I don't want to see you get played, I think he does like you a lot but he's on this new vibe, drake quoting him? Now we know Drake got hoes and that yacht party? Please Kenza, see it. When you both go away you both need to speak, you have fallen in love with him but all we see it, but one that is on a different vibe to you" I swallowed hard, this is hurtful but she isn't wrong "just something isn't giving, he probably wants you at home but a whore over there. Remember he can cheat with these foreign girls because they sign an NDA, just be on his ass a little" nodding my head, I feel deflated now "I need to do research" I said as I got my phone out, now she is making me think.

I feel so much rage and anger, my sister is staring at me but I can't speak. I am so much in shock that I cannot talk, they was right. I thought I would quickly do some research, Oakley has left to see someone which gave me time "he's been cheating" I admitted "oh no, see. Rappers aren't good sister, I knew it" I shrugged "I thought he loved me, like" my voice broke "you know when we are alone, nobody sees how vulnerable he is. How much he just adores me, I don't get it why he would do it. The girl said that he is not a nice guy, just don't hug me" I moved back "she said that erm, just read it" passing her the phone "I found a comment on his photo and she put never again, I just though she was being bitter but I saw her in a picture of them, she was always the one tweeting on K1" I sniffled, I am so hurt "oh she put never again, he was nice and the only one not doing anything until he was egged on. He told me to not look at him, face away. He didn't finish either, I was there three days with them. We did it twice and the second time he finished but kicked me out, the girls he did it with all said he treated them like shit and even put a pillow over their face, what!" My sister shouted "woah, you put erm. Thanks for telling me. She wrote back he broke a girls phone, he has anger issues and seems a quiet guy but isn't. His friends are worse, they don't have respect and I regret, sorry. Girl to girl you can do better and I can't say as I signed an NDA. He had a orgy on the last night, and someone said in a joke you have a girlfriend that is when he broke her phone and told her to fuck off or suck some dick, she left crying. Holy shit, how?" I am so hurt "you can't go on holiday with him now" nodding my head "I will, and I will get him for this, I paid too much money for this" I refuse to let it go.