Twenty Three. Part 2

Cench.

I didn't want anything for my birthday, I'm still healing from the stab wound, I have just finished my antibiotics, the whole reason why I fainted was because the wound got infected and my body couldn't take it anymore including the pain. But the boys wanted to take me out, they said I can't spend my twenty second birthday indoors which I could do with, but at least I'm not in pain. The main reason prior was because I was in pain but I'm mainly high now, high with added pain killers to take off the edge of feeling that way.  I am thank fuck that I'm able to make it to the age, I think there is a lot of people that want to take me out, I have a lot of the haters and to make it to another year is a blessing. I do need to change it up, I got to care more about my life, I am very careless and stuck in my ways and it's not good for me really. I really wasn't expecting Kenza here but I don't think she's here for me, I think she got tricked into it but that is what happens when your friend is dating her friend but with the look on her face she wasn't impressed, she didn't want to see me but she remained. I think Clint is trying to make us be cordial but she hates me so much, I don't blame her. I do miss her a lot, I want to speak to her but she is sat so far away in the corner and I think Clint is making sure we be apart. I keep looking over and I think one time we caught eyes but of course we looked away, I love her and like Wadz told me if I love her I should protect her peace too. Deep down I am ready to annoy her and irritate her peace, but that is just me. Cheating is easy to come around when a girl is willing to give up themselves so easily, to suck my dick without a care. I am stuck right now, I can't travel and I can't make money besides being in the studio but even then it's hard, the pain can get to me as it heals and my body being bandaged up, I think the hospital is sick of seeing me doing something to disrupt the healing. Licking my lips looking around me, as I looked around me and behind me I see her getting up from the corner she is in. Pulling her dress down as she did, she looks so beautiful "mouth" I didn't see Noor come up to me "close it" she said, nodding my head trying to not laugh and just look ahead of me "must be hard to see something you fucked up, sad" she walked off, I still can't stand her. She think she is special when she allows Clint to cheat, she don't mind it but I am going to mind my business because Kenza was different and always will be to me, I am trying to accept it.

The bottle ladies coming over with the drinks, it's embarrassing to me because the way these boys eat it up, they love it. The girls are pretty of course, my eyes keep darting to Kenza every so often and everytime I look Kenza is more and more drunk or so I think she is, luckily for me I don't drink so it's fine, I watch everyone else fall around me. I had a sip but it's not for me at all "you know what, I be like what do I bring you here. You're an old man in a young boys body" Clint dapped me laughing "what can I say, I just don't see the hype. Now you giving me weed or some other shit then yeah but drinking isn't it but you know I appreciate you, thank you" he is laughing "got some pretty girls here you know, you peeping" I shrugged smiling "I mean it's there" Wyge grabbed Clint to take him away half way through our conversation, that was random. Looking around me and out of nowhere Kenza hit into me walking away "Watch yourself" my hands rested onto her hips, she looked up at me. She is drunk "you're welcome!" She spat and fell back into me, her butt just on my crotch area. She is stumbling, she pushed herself back on me and then moved off, but she is hitting into everyone "watch out!" I said to the boys watching her walk off, feeling a nudge "she is fucked, like so drunk" Wadz is laughing "where did she go?" Lisa asked, I pointed but she is gone "messy" shaking my head "not cute at all, maybe you could get at her" I sniggered "easy option but nah, I'll take her sober and she will just get at me. But you taking some back yeah?" I know he is, he just laughed at me, that kind of laugh of am I dumb "fuck me!" Juke said "what?" He is up something "they think Kenza took something so they chasing her, oh shit" Lisa and Kenza are both back, she is pulling Kenza back to the section, stepping back "leave it now" I said to Juke "you stay here ok" he is too nosey, I got to take care of this idiot, he can get too much.