Nineteen. Part 3

Kenza

To be with my man, I am honestly so in love. To wake up to him, to be in our bed and in his arms. He is like a puppy on his own and I love that for me, watching his hand lightly rub against my thigh as we watch Netflix together, we woke up at the same time and it's pretty early too so we decided to watch his show, I am just here to get cuddles and leg rubs, if he continues to do this to my thighs I won't speak, even though he told me off to stop running my hand through his hair, that is because my nail got caught in it but I am doing it again, he can't stop me. First morning in our new place, I am already in love, Oakley on his own is a different person. He's so calm and comfortable, and cute on top of that. Nuzzling my nose at the side of his face "I love your legs" he pushed the covers back exposing my legs under the covers just over his waist "I can feel your pussy pressed against my side too" I gasped laughing, resting my head on his shoulder "which one is your fave? My neck or legs?" I think it's my neck "your neck, a hundred percent. I just want to bite it every time, I really find it so sexy. Then it leads to your face, which makes it even better. You so sexy man" I groaned out "you need to stop biting my neck though, I can't believe you gripped my arms above my head so you can assault my neck, you know how hard it is trying to hide this?" I know he don't care but I do "oh well, you want to use the shower?" shaking my head "I smell like you which is a good thing but I can't, I mean I would if your family wasn't coming over." kissing his chest, hearing his phone go off "who is facetiming you?" looking over at his phone, well trying too "my side chick" he laughed reaching over to the side and grabbing his phone "mother" he rested back in bed, let me move back then. Why is she FaceTiming him to begin with is annoying "hey mom" rolling my eyes getting out of bed, literally invited his family the day after we moved in and now I am tired because we had a lot of sex. I better go in the shower, I groaned out getting out of bed "Oakley you look side tracked" looking behind me "because I am" he said with the biggest smile on his face, he's looking at me butt naked walking around.

Oakley came up with the genius idea of not cooking and getting someone else to cook for us, which he then did the running around and Prudent offered so we were coming to the cafe to pick it up. Oakley seems a little negative about this meet now, I don't know what his mother said but he seems to not be bothered "who said for you to do it straight away?" Oakley complained as I walked around the car "you! I mean how busy you are, how is that my fault. I said let's do it the week after and you goes I may be not around. I want your family to like me, also I don't have a family around as you know" this is all his fault "yeah" seeing my sister is calling me, answering the call seeing Oakley is waiting for me with his hand out, he is clingy. I think giving him head has taken him over the edge "hello" I answered holding his hand "I don't have a long time to talk" she was so quick to say "well hello to you too, what's happening in the land of luxury?" Oakley side eyed me, that was so random of him, did he not want me on the phone "Kenza I am running away from Dubai, I just wanted to tell you. I have the money and I'm coming" letting out an oh "oh and how cute are you and Central fucking Cee!? I am so happy for you but I just thought I would let you know, I can't be here anymore and I have so much to tell but I can't speak for long because dad hates you for being with an opp" I groaned out "my people, hey!" Slawn said waving, Oakley let my hand go "he can choke, whatever. But that is fine just" as I was explaining it's ok she put the phone down, it seems so chaotic there, I rather they both came "how is the married couple" Slawn dapped me "don't say that now" I giggled "everything ok?" Oakley asked me "fine, still sounds so chaotic in the background, like that random baby crying too" I shrugged "hey prudent" waving to her "hey girl, so happy for you both and him. Holding hands now too" she cheesed "she wants me too" I swatted his arm "you openly got your hand out to me" I defended "maybe, maybe" Oakley said grinning "let him have this Kenza, we can see the proof on the camera if we need" she laughed, I am glad she has the proof "why are you lying to her, you literally stood there waiting and got mad at me on the phone too" which he gave me the side eye "that is my face, I have a resting bitch face" he couldn't even say that with a straight face, he's stood there smiling at me "jarring" he walked off, he is so happy that makes me happy.