Nine. Part 2

Kenza

Side note: sex scene in this chapter!!

One thing about Oakley, he switches up on me all the time, he will say one thing and then he will do another. He says France and then an hour later he says hot up, shit is really getting me mad now. He doesn't know what he wants, all I know is that I want out of this shit, of this place. He didn't like I called my dad when I told him I would, I don't need them searching for me, I can't have that drama. But my dad was calm, he just said as long as I am safe which I am. I am stuck in a hotel with a guy that doesn't know what he wants, he likes me and I see it on his face but he's not letting himself feel, he refuses to let himself even smile for most part when I try. I am just tired of but a smile formed on my face; I sense the anger from Oakley. I can feel it, he is angry, and it's made me smile, I am glad it bothers him so much that I told him to fuck off, he said no girl has sworn at him. I am not crying about shit anymore, tomorrow once he is gone he can either jump or not jump and we will meet again one day when he is ready. I can feel his eyes on me, I can feel the gaze and where he is even looking. He is staring at my legs and I can sense it, I want to know if I am right, dragging my eyes away from my phone and at him, he is looking at my legs and his eyes darted to mine, he is angry. I just smiled, he wanted me to not care and look at that now, I don't "I hope you find what you're looking for, you can go" I said "you're funny" he pointed at me "I am funny? Says the man that can't admit to what he wants because he sees a woman that wants to care for you, don't give me that" his anger is getting the better of him "fuck you Kenz" I laughed "do it, fuck me then?" he is so funny "that's what you want to do, but you know if you fuck me then you catch more feelings for me, you're so drawn to me that you don't know what to do with yourself" he got up from the bed, he's mad that he's feeling me, like ok I get that you don't know what to do with yourself.

This will be interesting, I mean I am going to sleep in the bed he can go somewhere else, I like this bed. Oakley hasn't bothered to speak to me now, and I prefer it that way, I am not going to bother to speak to him and he ain't going to speak to me so there is that. But it's just funny that he's still in my hotel room too, like why is he here still. Throwing my towel to the side because that needs to be washed, here I am looking good as fuck, I am pretty as shit and I don't care. Getting up from the bed, he walked into the bedroom, such an attitude and I can tell "I am actually sick of your shit" he has got a nerve "sick of my shit!? Oh my god, I have done nothing but want some attention from you, but you just give me shit and act like nothing is happening between us" Oakley looked so offended "are you fucking kidding me? Right, I made love to you! You and I both know this, now what huh? I am trying to make the fucking effort, what do you want? Tell me, what do you want from me?" staring at him "leaving you to it" I shrugged "I am going to do what you are doing, not caring" that is what he wants "but you are being malicious with it" walking off to the bathroom, screw him "you're just funny Oakley, you're mad at what? Go and be free" he's a joke, I can't even lie and I am not going to deal with another man.

"Really, Oakley?" I gasped; he is stood right in front of the bathroom door. I stepped to the side and so did he "what?" looking up at his face "before I go and we ain't speaking we can still have sex" that is bold of him to say "mhmm move!" walking around him but he blocked me inside the bathroom "what you want and need is different" he lowered his head to me "the need is different to what you want and you will learn" he is talking shit now but his eyes not leaving mine as he gripped me by the waist and pulled me in into him  "don't piss me off Oakley, you're just rude and have closed down on me" he pushed himself up against me "what you going to do about it?" He said "nothing I want to go to bed" but his lips a breath away from mine which made me smile "no!" I spat "go away" he's annoying, closing the distance between our lips. He leaned in, wasting no time thrusting his tongue into my mouth, sucking down on mine. I moaned into the kiss, he picked me up swinging me over, he slammed me hard against the wall. I winced and broke the kiss, he hiked up my dress and pulled it off me, quicker than I could have, everything is such a blur exposing my nipples. Taking one into his mouth, he roughly sucked and pulled on the bud.