Ninteen. Part 2

Kenza

Side note: sex scene in this chapter!

I am still waiting on that man, he said he was coming but why did I ever trust his word to begin with. This was supposed to be so fluid, my friends and his friends are going to meet us there so we can have that little housewarming, they wanted it to be on the day and I don't mind it because he's so hard to get ahold of, everything has been put on hold for him. I say he is hard to get ahold of but he's been trying a lot with me, I cannot fault him with how he has been and how he's made sure to keep in contact with me about everything, even at times he's wanting to FaceTime me and just watch me but he's been so busy and I miss him so much but today, well the weekend he promised he would make it about me but he went to his family house but I can't complaining because he wants to see them "hello" Lisa is calling me "what the hell girl?" She spat "I know, he said he's coming. Are you all taking care of my new home? Please don't break anything" she is laughing "no, it's just us, and three of his ugly friends. Like why do we need them?" Lisa always has issues "I know but I think he's here so see you soon" putting the phone down, it's about fucking time he came. I did a little run down the hallway "I can hear you" I giggled, he said that through the door "it's my heels" dragging open the door, to see his face already lit up, just happiness "woah, wait. Hold on, wow" he stepped back "you look amazing, that dress. And you, wow" I am getting shy now "stop it" walking into him "I have missed you so much" I groaned out "same, trust me. Maybe I shouldn't have released Doja, just listened to you" he is so silly "I will never stop you from fulfilling your dreams, stop it" sighing out "I feel bad, I haven't been around, and I barely touched the apartment, I did what I could" moving back from the hug "it's fine, I think I've been a little busy. Since now I am Central Cee girlfriend, not like I have a name I guess" I huffed out "you my girl though, but clearly you ready so shall we?" Nodding my head "last time seeing this, I mean well leaving this place as my own. It's like the best day, but I thank you too, you help me also" he shook his head "this is on you" he held my hand as I let the door close behind me, end of an era and the end of seeing Clint in his boxers. My own place now "you know sometimes I go to see my mother out of the goodness of my heart and she gives me shit meaning saying shit" not shocking "mhmmm are you sure you want to do a meal for her at the apartment?" I shouldn't have said that really but she deserves nothing, but I guess it is his mother still "mhmm" is the only thing he said "I shouldn't have said it" Oakley shrugged, he didn't deny it.

The excitement right at this moment "oh Oakley, look at that. Welcome home" pointing at the banner "cute init, they in there? How they in there before us?" I sighed out "because of your schedule" the door opened "welcome home!" The girls screamed at me, only they would come out with poppers and glitter "oh my god!" I half shouted, they are so crazy "Kenza, how you feeling" I asked Noor to film it and she is, I thank her a lot for this "a little emotional, it's new beginnings" I cheesed so wide "aye, the mandem here" Oakley has now seen Wadz "you now got glitter on you boy" looking behind me "come here though" Oakley said and then picked me up, I yelped out "oh my god" I said in shock "she asked for it, she told me I had too" the girls are looking in shock as he carried me into the apartment "here you go" he placed me down "awww this is cute, I like it" I am so excited "let me show you" grabbing his hand, I want to take him to the bedroom "oh and look" dragging him to the stand area "awww it's us" he pointed "exactly, but" taking him to the bedroom "so like I know you said about using the spare bedroom for your things, then Wadz dropped off your things, it was everywhere. I was thinking to myself this is a mess, this cannot happen so I messaged a guy" he pulled a face "a guy? So another guy been here before me" shushing him "anyways, so we have the spare room still, that is clear but I got a guy to help me with the space, so like we both have space for our things, so the en-suite bathroom, it's just a toilet and sink now" pushing open the door "and please look and vanity table baby, it's beautiful" Oakley walked into the room, rolling my eyes as he did "men" the girls are laughing because why doesn't he just listen to the good I did for space "so where is my boxes?" He said while in the room "imagine asking about boxes" I huffed out walking into the room myself "but did you look?" Walking around him into the walk in closet "this, your shoes are all neatly put, you can clearly see them" he better be impressed "oh that is amazing" now he is smiling "shit, I like it. Aww you been hard at work, damn. Thank you" he hugged me "well I am glad you can say that" he is hard work this man of mine, grabbing his face and kissing his lips and then hugged him.