Thirteen

Kenza

Rolling my eyes shaking my head as I placed my phone on the table, being with Oakley, well I wouldn't say with but friends with someone that is on the rise is hard, I find it difficult because we don't actually get a moment and it's the fact Noor is with Clint in the flat, his friends are in the flat with Wadz so we creep around in hotels and constantly just in car parks, I do deserve more but at what cost really. It's so hard for us and then he texts me acting dumb, what's so hard with seeing me before you go to America, he's visiting America which I am happy for him that he's able to have his dream but all I ask was to see him and his bitch ass told me no, also he said he doesn't have time with picking me up too so he can screw himself at this point. I guess we have been playing around with each other coming up a year soon, he's flourishing and really, my friends are right. I think I do need to let it go, we can't go any further then this and I feel I will get hurt because I am wanting to see him more, I am the hidden side chick I feel. He's free to do what he wants and I am on the side when he needs a hug, that's it really. I think Amsterdam was the only time I felt like I was his girlfriend, that's it now "pouty Kenza now, we can literally go. I've got the paper and they said I can just send it over in an email when done and then you and I will be in Italy having all the fun" picking my phone up from the table "what did they say when you told them you messed it up, I literally told you what they meant by nationality" Drey shushed me "please stop; just stop" he is so silly, me and Drey kind of caught a friendship through what we both do, well we both vlog and then we met through an event and now we are filling out a form to go to Italy for the Puma event so it's good vibes with us "that girl yeah, you know the one we got the forms from" walking side by side out of the building "yeah?" What did Drey do now "she blatantly asked me if I am gay!?" I gasped "seriously?" My mouth fell open "exactly, I goes is it because my face is perfect that I have to be gay but I will add I am straight, and then I added a little spice" I giggled "go on" I know how he can get "I goes well I assumed you was pretty but clearly not, the personality doesn't match, that shut her up. People can't handle my beauty, on god" he pointed out "but tell me, you're so fucking sly with your love life" we both stopped walking as we turned to each other to talk "I'm trying to holler and you're like mhmmm, coffee? I mean, what is it, what is holding you back" he has to be the most handsome man to ever look at me like this "I uhm" I am stumbling over my words but my phone started to ring "answer it and then we can finish off" this is mashing my brain up, looking at my phone and it's Oakley, I paused to think about this, do I let it ring out or answer "fuck" I said to myself and answered "yo, I'm in the car. Come" he put the phone down, looking to the side of me and I see the car parked up "so Kenza?" Drey playfully punched my arm laughing "stop it" swatting his hand away "we can do coffee but like I have to go, I'm sorry. A friend has come that's why but I will take that offer" he smirked and then pulled me into a hug "text me later" this is a real hug, this man has covered my whole body with his arms along, I melted into it "text me ok, have fun with your friend" I chuckled walking off "be quiet" he doesn't even know who I am seeing.

Dragging open the car door "what do you want?" I asked him "get in the car then" he is fuming, this man is so mad right now "but you said you couldn't come? What happened?" His arm is rested against the side of the car door supporting his head, he isn't even looking at me which that means he is mad with me but I didn't know he was coming, he said he couldn't come so for me I was going with Drey but looks like I was wrong, clearly he saw that and now he's mad but it's ok when I have to sit through these girls thinking they can get with him, I feel he cheats anyways but we aren't together so this is where I can't do this, I can't have myself this way, I'm not even allowed to have feelings because we aren't together, I don't know what to do, dragging my eyes to the backseat, I see flowers there "get in the fucking car" his voice boomed, it made me jump "ok, ok" my voice low as ever, he's pissed off now. Closing the car door and he sped off without even allowing me to sit right "why do that?" I asked "you're in the car does it matter" I really do hate men sometimes "well can you drop me off at the flat" shuffling back into the seat "no" he simply said, not even an explanation why "why? Please can you?" He started to play with the car stereo "fine" now I don't know where he's taking me, he's mad with me too but why didn't he just say to me "you're mad about Drey?" I had to say it, I just need clarification on his anger "does it look like I fucking care about some guy? Nah I don't, always think it's about you, not always" he's being spiteful "says you that refuses to make me anything but some side bitch, we have fucked how many times in the backseat!? We can't even be seen! At this point it's not even about that you care about me, you're a dick that just wants to have me on the side" he laughed "jerk" he can fuck off too "literally been hanging with the baddest babes, and you think I want you on the side?" That snigger made me want to slap him but I didn't, he's mad so he wants to hurt me clearly "is that right?" He is smirking "baddest of the baddest, you know it. You see it, I can get another you" he is so nasty, I can't even.