Seventeen.

Cench.

My daily visit to my mother home, not like she cares but Cheyne sure does and he appreciates that I come to see him. I mean both of my brothers, Juke is able to do his own thing really but he acts too grown. I am shocked to see my dad is here, I don't know why he is, I think at times he can't stand her or he can't believe he got that pregnant three times over but I really think my dad did like my mother in a weird way but I do have the craziest family, they are odd in my eyes "sorry just you came and I was cleaning" my mother said it like she didn't know I was here but she did, what is even the point "it's cool, I came here for these two" I am saying it like they are my son's "either way I would like to think you come to see your mother too?" I shrugged "how is life for you? Famous boy now, all the colleagues are saying that my boy is everywhere now, I am happy for you. It's something you did push for" now she is happy for me "I know, it's been ok but I'm there or abouts" my mother trying to be supportive well sound like she was, she hates that I wanted to be a rapper to be begin with "Oakley singing to get us a games console and everything!" Cheyne said with such excitement "Oakley you need to think of yourself, you need to save the money and do not use it on stupid things" the woman that gave me nothing telling me how to spend my money "ok" I didn't want to be disrespectful towards her at all "did you see Kenza? When I told you" Juke asked me, he could have said it when mom wasn't here "oh who is Kenza? I thought you was with Daniele?" I have to laugh "that was years ago? Are you serious" rubbing my face "sorry for not paying attention" she is pathetic "that is the usual with you and yeah I saw Kenza" rubbing my face, my dad walked in "my oldest boy" dapping him "yeah" I breathed out, everyone is proud of me now, crazy times "what you been up too since?" My dad asked "stalking Kenza" Juke said laughing, he is so annoying "just studio and things, that's it really. Just did the club thing, went to America. Wild places I am going too, things are up" checking my phone and seeing Kenza has finally text me back, I asked what she is up too.

Kenza: I'm in bush 😉

Oakley: U lie??

I don't believe she is, that's like here so why would she be here "smiling at your phone now too, don't let a girl throw you off. You know girls are a distraction and you know girls will now want to know you more and more. They want you for the wrong reasons" my mother is scolding me, this is wild to hear "I am not smiling at my phone, I was laughing at a homie to be fair" let me correct them, seeing that Kenza has sent me a picture of herself in Bush market, my mouth fell open because she is here.

Oakley: Stay there I'll be there in 5!!!!

Kenza: No, find me!?

Oakley: pls!?

Kenza: 🙄

I jumped up from the sofa "I have something I need to see, boys I'll see you soon. I'll get you the games console, family. Good to see you" waving at them both "Oakley, we wanted to talk to you?" Stretching out my body "then talk before I go" I am not waiting around "we just want you to come home more? We want to make sure you are keeping yourself grounded, your mother is concerned because you are at the clubs and all these girls" I laughed, the laugh made my dad angry "it's not funny Oakley, that life can get to you" nodding my head "I get it, and promise I'm not doing anything. I'll come and visit again, like Father Christmas" I think I may be a little too nice to these two "don't be rude, we have taken care of you" raising an eyebrow "we? Mom you kicked me out at fourteen? I don't think that's taking care of someone but I don't have time to be stood here, see you all same time" let me just leave, it's just bullshit. I don't even want to be rude or upset anyone because it's not in my nature but my parents are both dumb.