Eighteen.

Cench.

YBeez is very temperamental, and thorough too because he doesn't want any of my songs getting banned or becoming anything, I am telling him that I will be performing Doja and he's like wait but we got the ball clear, so we good. I am so excited for this date because it's home, I love doing home dates because the vibe is so much better, I may get a lot of disrespect and people like to talk shit but this is home for me "wireless are confuse with why you need so many people and passes?" Wyge sat down "tell them I am the main event and what I want goes, I want the mandem there. Did you tell them that the coach leaves at one?" I am making this a big thing, I am dressing all the mandem again. I always said if I make them all the guys have made it, I just know this is about to be a change in my life "mastermind" Wadz patted my back "also I need one of you to take care of my dad, I think my mother is coming too. The bros should be here, like it's been a little argument but my mom broke, the brothers weren't going to listen to her at all" I am ready to go now "aye, did I tell you about when he came home a couple of weeks ago" Wyge joked "ah nah, that isn't something that needs to be told right? Like your mom kicked you out and Wadz let you stay here but you just been clocking me" All the boys in this room are waiting "he came back, like he went missing for two days, called him like a good friend and said you alive, he goes yeah or whatever. He came back with marks on his neck, and his cheek. This bite mark, staring at him for a while and he goes what. I said you look harassed and he just gave me the biggest smile, my guy got a girl and he was tucked up in bed" rubbing my face smiling "yeah, but Wadz helped me. He should have told you where I was I don't know why he didn't" Ybeez shook his head "he took himself off the market, and there is a big market out there" I shrugged "I don't want try, I am fine this way. And you even admitted how happy I've been so does it matter" he shook his head, I am happy that I have someone that is mine and she cares for me but I think even the past few weeks, we haven't seen each other and I am a simp, I think I've become a simp and it's scary to see but I refuse to go into that flat too so it's hard for us. I think people are jealous, or they hate when I smile which is sad on their end.

Hugging both of my brothers "you both good? I told you I would pull through? I mean it was hard but I got it, also dad was saying Juke you need to finish off that plumbing course" his face dropped, he assumed I didn't know "I know everything bro, I keep an eye on you both. Just because I made it in life and I'm doing shit don't mean I want the same for you, I said yeah. You finish that shit and we can discuss and you, stop airing shit like my bro is famous, nobody likes those kids. I am not even famous, so bros please. Just listen to me, I know you both are being stubborn but those two blame me like I can change, they think it's all me" my brothers want it the easy way when I worked hard for this "fine" Juke said through gritted teeth, this is his way saying he is not happy, checking my phone and Kenza has text me, tapping on the notification.

Kenza: Have you decided yet? Xx

Oakley: Not my problem

Her friends aren't my issue, they are shit people about me so why would I want them there for the good times, seeing as Clint is playing in her friend he can deal with it. I just knew that she would call me as soon as I said that "yo" I answered "we spoke about that yo, I am not your homie but why? Stop being that way" I am so used to do it that I do it to Kenza too "I know my bad, but tell me why I would help them? They bad mouth me, tell her to holla at Clint? My only priority is you" Kenza cooed out "awww me, that is cute Oakley. Very cute from you" I laughed nervously "yeah yeah stop" she makes me go shy "did the car come yet?" I swear the driver should be there now "not yet, maybe soon" that is annoying "ok, let the driver come to you though and leave those minions at home" I am so serious too "Oakley" she said with the most disapproving tone she could do "I am serious, I got to go now. But see you soon and wait there, don't leave" she always loves to do her own thing "I won't, you not going to say anything cute to me" I chuckled "uh nah, what you mean" she huffed out "so now you're with the mandem you're going to be tough?" I shrugged, she's making me smile too much "nah I am with Juke and Cheyne actually, but stop being jarring, see you soon ok?" She is being hard work now "robot" I scoffed "peak, don't call me that now. It's cute" Kenza laughed so loudly "it's cute, is that it!? I swear you're stupid, goodbye" she put the phone down, I thought that was cute, I said it to her.