Twenty Four. Part 2

Cench.

She thinks I'm a joke, I mean maybe I am a joke because what guys sits in a car in the morning and just wait, I know these buses hate me right now just parked up on the stop but I don't care. I've been here three hours and I am feeling a little crazy now but I've done a lot of work, I bought my laptop along, hooked it up to the hotspot and just worked but now I am getting a little bored, I would say I am getting irritated. I don't even know if she will come, but she has too. To even get public transport she has to come by me and the car so she has to be. Answering Wadz call, he assumed I was joking when I told him I am doing this but I'm not "you are the craziest guy I fucking know what the hell" laughing at the sound of shock in his voice, I would be shocked at my friend doing this too "I told you, I don't lack. I owe her me chasing her, I want too. I want to be with Kenza, I fucking miss her and I am not letting up. I want her bro, she isn't the rest" the silence on the call right now "bro, there is millions of women out there. We seen them but you chasing this one girl, just crazy to hear" he is shocked and I get it "but they aren't her, I told you to begin with yeah. That whole situation wasn't it, I ain't that. Look I fucked up, I cheated on her. She never did me like that, yeah she kissed Kayode but that never fucking upsets me because the amount of things I did within that time frame of being away is different you know, I love her and if and when she wants me back I'm going to be vocal with it. Even if she doesn't want me I want her with me, she deserves the world. Bro" my smile grew, she came out "she came, I knew it. I'll call you back" disconnecting the call, she is stood staring at me and she genuinely smiled, maybe it's shock but she came. Jumping out of the car, making my way towards her "I told you, I'm here ain't I. Let me take you to the interview" she is shocked "I can go myself, I don't need that. Are you crazy, and get back in the car. People can see you" shaking my head "I don't care, I'll wait here. If you walk off and go on public transport I'm going with you" she opened her mouth and closed it, a heavy sigh "this isn't it" she pointed "it's nothing, it's me taking a friend to her interview. Please" she rolled her eyes "this is ridiculous, seriously" turning around and people are staring at us "come" she isn't best pleased, she is somewhat huffing and puffing, she is in shock I would say "you are so dramatic with all this" walking to my car, she will come but I did it and that is the point "this is crazy" she said behind me.

Morning London traffic is the worst, I can't even beat it but that means we get to sit together longer "so how long were you there for? You knew I had to walk there to get to the tube" my smile right now "I ain't dumb either, I knew that but I parked up at six. Ate breakfast and did some work, then you appeared. Surprise" looking over at her smiling "yeah well, I didn't believe you so there is that" I kind of knew she didn't "well I want to be there for you, as a friend if so. You need breakfast? I am paying" let me offer that "no thank you, but thanks" I am happy she is here "I'll wait for you outside, I have all day today" she covered her face laughing "please stop, I want you to just stop. Please" she pleaded with me "why are you laughing then?" I am confused "when we was together you didn't do this, I needed you to do it then not now but you didn't, it's just crazy for you to be this way once you lost me. It's laughable, not in a bad way but a funny one" licking my top lip "I mean like yeah Let Go wasn't the best song but the context of it is that I only knew what I had when I lost you, I said things out of annoyance but I promise you I genuinely love you. And I want you to be hard with me, I want you to be this way. It's not a bad thing, but like even more so can we at least be friends?" She just shrugged, she didn't deny it "I don't want friends" driving off slowly "but I want to be yours" I know she is hurt "I am really stupid to even be sat in your car, I am dumb but I don't want you to be chasing me around because you do unhinged shit, like you can have the world but you don't bother. I want you to be free, I promise you I want that for you" huffing out in annoyance "I rather annoy you, I rather see your annoyance with me. This way I know you do care, I know you do actually love me" she waved me off "love is a myth" she has turned into me "that turns me on I can't lie" she gasped "you are not right in the head Oakley, I cannot deal with you" I made her laugh though "you can though, but it's fine. I just want to be your friend" she needs to accept I will harass her "I hate you Oakley, you literally are everything that is bad. Least Jay did it behind closed doors" frowning at her "don't put me like him in the same context because I'm not that" that is annoying for her to say.