Seventeen. Part 2

Kenza.

Side note: Sex scene in this chapter

It's Oakley refusing to now enter the flat, I've thrown everything I could in the duffle bag to go, I want to stay with him anyways because we barely even spend time together like that anymore "and where are you going?" Noor asked in confusion, I came to get my jacket from the living room "Oakley is taking me to a hotel, I'll be back tomorrow" I blinked and Clint jumped up and ran off, clearly hes gone to annoy him "what the hell? Seriously" she is just as shocked as me, rushing to leave "no way, my motherfucking G what you doing here" Clint beamed, clearly very happy to see Oakley is here "yeah, yeah I came here for Kenza init, just need to see her" pushing by Clint because he was annoying my life today, he tried to tease "alright I see you my guy, I think someone is a little pussy whipped. Wow. Never did I think I would see my guy travelling here for a girl, have fun G" side eyeing Clint "aye, I tried to help you get in touch with him" he's such a fucking liar, he was enjoying himself by annoying me throughout "let's go" walking off, I am so glad he came. I am actually extra happy to see him "link up next time" Oakley said behind me, pressing the elevator button "nah that was quick you know, you was throwing shit in there" Oakley joked "a little" smiling at him "I'm just happy to see you" he wrapped his arm around me, giving me a hug "likewise, I didn't know really. Like I came here because, I can't say. Because on a real I was overly pissed off with the whole thing so I gave myself some time to get over it, I didn't want to kick off like I do" walking onto the elevator "but then you booked a hotel so how did you know?" That is odd "I had a feeling, I don't know. I just took a leap, I aint doing anything romantic, I don't do that shit just had a feeling. If it fell through then it did" look at him pulling back, he doesn't want anyone to know he is romantic or show himself "Romantic" I laughed "that would be the day when you're romantic but I am so happy, like I was so worried that you was about to cut me off, I was stressed out. I am happy" Oakley is smiling "I see it, I see it. But when I peeped those pictures I was so mad, that day I was in the studio and I was like fuck this and left, but I couldn't show I was mad, people be hating mad. Like I don't know really, maybe they want me to concentrate on my career but it's not happiness is it, but see what happens. Come" he jumped out of the elevator with a spring in his step, he is happy. I am happy too but I feel people aren't happy, this is difficult for him, for us.

I am a little in shock or should I say a little confused because he's currently checking us into The Shard, he told me to sit down and wait but why is he bringing us here, I am not bougie and never have been so to be here has me shook "come" Oakley said waving me over, getting up and picking my bag as I did, where is his stuff. I also feel awkward because I'm dressed ugly "Oakley why? I am a mess, oh my god" the receptionist just smiled at me and I want the ground to swallow me up "what do you mean? You look beautiful" I did a little run over to him and held his hand, I feel a little apprehensive now "what's wrong with you?" Oakley is laughing at me now "thank you sir" a worker here held the elevator open "I feel so ugly now, I didn't know you was bringing me to something so upper class, that is crazy" Oakley tapped a card "top floor!?" I spat "yeah" he has the most mischievous grin and I am nervous "what have you done?" He is smiling and giddy and leaning to the side like he up to something "just you know, I've not done anything" I don't believe him "we come here to vibe" he started to shake my hand "let go! Since when did you become so attached? Hard as shit you are, come on. Be a big girl" I scoffed "let me take that too, a man never lets a woman hold her own bags" I had to laugh "you are a comedian you know that" he flashed me a smile, he's up to something. Looking at the numbers going up ever so quick, clearly it's not going to stop besides the top. Looking between the numbers and Oakley "this is us" he said "just know right, I am serious ok" he said before the elevator pinged and the doors opened "what is this?" I've never been to the top floor like this "it's romance init" I snorted laughing, he so stupid making me laugh, I giggled to myself "idiot" I feel a little sick and underdressed for this "why couldn't you have told me, Oakley why? Look at it" he's done romance like he said "walk then" I am stuck in one spot right now.