Twenty Two. Part 2

Kenza.

The amount of police presence and two ambulances here, I feel like I am in a daze and this is a bad dream and I will wake up any second now. Oakley keeps going in and out of consciousness but he is stable right now, I can't accept what happened. We was just arguing but he did say he left the door open when he came in "hello, Miss" looking away from Oakley "hi, we are going to move him now, are you hurt in anyway?" Looking at my hands and clothes, just his blood "no" I managed to say "we will take you in still for examination, follow me" the lady placed her arm around my shoulder "I go with him, I want to stay with him" they have got him up in the stretcher now "there is a large presence outside we will take him out from the exit and also we will have sheets up as we walk out" Oakley eyes are barely opening but I can see him "we need to get him out now, so please move" the paramedics couldn't stress enough how they want to leave but the police are busy wanting to look at other things, more like snoop the crime scene "are you his partner?" She asked me, the paramedic that is with me "yeah, he's my boyfriend" she smiled "will he be ok? He will be right" we all started to walk out "just with movement, he's been bleeding out more, we need to check before we even think of pulling the knife out, it could be deadly. The position it's in too, but do not worry" I am in a daze "Miss, is this your apartment?" The officer asked "yeah" I just want to go with Oakley "ok, we will be in contact" he simply said, looking around my apartment they ran sacked the place too, many officers around too doing their tests already "Oakley, we need you to not move, please do not touch your side. It's ok" the paramedic asked him to not move "he is panicking, we will give him more morphine when we get on" stepping into the elevator "sir!" The paramedic grabbed his arm, Oakley is lashing out "stop, just stop. It's ok" holding his hand "just breathe, it's ok. It's going to be ok" I think he's in pain, a tear left his eye panting "just deep breath's sir, we are nearly there" Oakley and I just stared at each other, I am mad with him but I care so much about him, he makes me so mad too "let's go" letting his hand go as they pushed him out "clear the way" the paramedics seem to be more in a rush then they was previously, they need to get him settled really, I understand. Oakley is very temperamental, and when he gets irritated he lashes out like now "stop, just let me speak to him" I don't want them to restrain him "what is it" taking the oxygen mask off "pain, I don't want to be here. Let me go, fuck. Let me go" he sobbed out crying but as I was speaking to him the paramedic injected something in his arm "what you doing!?" I shouted "the way he is acting he will make it worse, he will just sleep" seeing his eyes slowly close in minutes "the more he moves around, it's getting worse" I understand.

I am sat on the edge of the bed, the way the officers are moving it's like it's a crime scene, like there is a murder. I keep asking if he's ok. But all they keep doing is taking pictures and examining me for reasons unknown, I get they need to do something but not this "did you manage to bring any clothes with you?" The nurse asked him but I just shook my head "I just come out like this, in a rush" she smiled lightly, a little sadness but what the hell, I need to know he's ok "is Oakley ok? Please tell me" I pleaded "he's in surgery still, that's all I can say. But your hands are clean, but your clothes need changing when you can, to me you are fit. A little bruising on your shoulder but that was on impact" she took her gloves off "ok can I use your phone? I need to call a friend please. My phone is at the home. Please" she cooed out "do not worry, come with me. Come down slowly" she said, shuffling off the bed slowly as I walked along with her "do you remember any numbers? Me I never remember a thing" she had a point "just one, I hope she answers" I laughed nervously, I can only pray she does pick up. Dialling the number and praying Noor picks up "hello?" She picked up with an urgency, the number would be unknown caller but she sounded so concerned as she picked up the call "Noor" a little sob left my lips "I have seen your apartment complex? Oh my god what happened" I sniffled "Oakley got stabbed. Please can you contact Wadz, I have no way of getting in contact with his family. Just please do that for me. I'm at the hospital, the one in west. Please just you come, nobody else. I am so scared for him" I pleaded "oh Kenza, right I will contact him, just stay strong in coming" putting the phone down "is someone coming?" The nurse asked "yeah, can I see him?" I am so stressed out about it "not right now, I will make you a drink and if you want to wait int he waiting area. I can tell how much you are concerned, he's at the safest place" they say this but what if he don't make it, I can't have that.