Nineteen.

Cench.

From the airport to the flat and now to pick up Kenza from her job, I am tired but then again I am not tired because my excitement on seeing Kenza is making me feel better then I was, I've been in Morrocco and Poland for a week but before then I was in Japan, and America. I haven't seen my girlfriend at all, I miss her so much but we keep in contact, we FaceTime constantly, so it's not like we don't speak but I miss her being there physically, just the touch alone I miss. I feel she has something over me and then it clicked, I love her of course she does but Doja has done it for me, it's become a TikTok sensation and the numbers on that song has pushed me overseas and Ybeez has made me get out there, so I am everywhere currently. I have just come back and threw my things into Wadz flat and left to pick her up from work but a quick little stop over at a shopping centre to get flowers, I don't know what is wrong with me because I never even got flowers for my mother but her, I want to do it. I think it's the fact she cares, and doesn't nag me I mean yeah a little she may but that is when I don't keep in contact and that does upset her but she cares, she lets me speak on how I feel and it's not forced. I love that she lets me be and I can be a lot for her too, I need to do better "you have been stood here for a while now, do you need any help?" The store assistant asked, older lady really. I felt a little bad because my face is covered up but I have been stood here for a while now just staring on what to get, I pulled my face covering down "erm I suppose, I've been away for a while and I want to get flowers but unsure?" She laughed "and have you been a naughty boy" that made me laugh "nah, nah. Just miss you flowers, no sorry ones" that is funny "so what I would go for is special roses and Lilly, the Lilly will calm it down" I shrugged, I have no idea what that is "I'll take it, just get them me" I can openly say I was not being bad out there; I was more excited to come back. Being overseas drains me, it makes me feel so lonely and I hate that feeling. Just me and Ybeez, and then Wadz came out halfway through but it's still boring but then Kenza got a part time job at an accountant agency which I wasn't around for that either so I think I need to spend time with her, I haven't even spent time with her at all, it's not good and it's a lot of pressure but I rate her for having patience, she really cares for me "so here we are, for someone special" smiling at the lady taking the flowers from her "thank you, appreciate it" I hope Kenza does too.

I am so shocked Kenza wanted to do a nine to five thing on the side, like I openly offered her to be with me overseas but she refused so now I am outside the building waiting, just full of people in suits. My girl is clever, she has a brain on her unlike me. She helps me calculate things but I feel this whole getting out of the car would be too public so I will just drive off with her "she isn't out yet?" Wadz asked, he is on the phone with me while I wait "nah" I am getting irritated "she talking to the mandem, you know these girls have work husbands, I promise you now. Check that group chat her girlies will know, all them girls have work husbands" I pulled a face, annoyance really "nah" I just said "I'm just saying" squinting my eyes "I think she is here, oh she got a group with her. Maybe friends, I peeped yeah. I said your following going up, who is it. She said I am stalking her, cheek. But you know seeing her with these, you may be right about the work husband thing" Wadz laughed out "shit, they all do. Speak soon and say no to any new apartment" he put the phone down, Kenza is checking a new apartment out too with me, I mean I've been thinking I could just you know move in witn her, maybe a big move but I need to go from the flat because it's too much. Now she is annoying, I honked the horn which caused everyone to look, she knows now. These men in suits ain't got shit on me, I don't care what Wadz says. I don't know what is wrong with me but I hopped out of the car "my little peanut is back" a low chuckle left my lips "for my nugget yes, you happy to see me" she did a little run in her heels "I missed you so much!" Wrapping my arms around her "I missed my baby so much, I am so happy to see you back" I can feel she is genuinely happy to see me "trust me, I wanted you so bad" pressing a kiss to her cheek "you look so good in this, look at you in this little thing. The FaceTime didn't do it justice" holding her hand as she did a little twirl for me but then I pulled her into a hug again "thank you baby" I am so happy to see her "I can't wait for us to just spend some time, get in the car" letting her go to go around the car to get in, looking around me before I got into the car myself. Everyone is in their own world to care, reaching back and grabbing the flowers "for you" she gasped "Oakley, this is so cute!" She beamed, letting her get into the car before she took them "we ain't celebrated your wins either" leaning over and pressing a kiss to her lips "thank you, these are beautiful but we need to go, just at the Quay. That's where the viewing is, we will catch up" let's see if this apartment is nice, I think I may just move in with her.