Sixteen.

Kenza

My mind is still on overdrive, you cannot write this really because how the hell did I even get myself in this position to begin with, my life was peaceful but maybe I need this drama to distract me from the fact my family haven't spoken to me since. I cannot believe they think I am the one to blame for all this, like I would put them in danger. I know with Zara she would try and reach out to me but my dad would not allow her too, I know my dad would ban her from social media anyways. I am not sad really, I think I knew what he was and he's selfish but I am fine with it, not like he's a good parent but I have my own drama. I am so stuck between Drey and Oakley, I wouldn't say stuck because I think my feelings for Oakley is more but I am scared to give to him because he always fucks up, I don't need that in my life but he makes me laugh. Drey is what I need in life, and I think I could give myself to him but I may need to just step back until the situation with Oakley is over with, I even text Oakley to ask what to wear, I can never be sure with him at all but he's text back now.

Oakley: Be U

I stared at those simple words, I could strangle him because what does he even mean with that, let me message back.

Kenza: But are we not leaving the flat!? Be fr

Oakley: nah indoors.

He's so dense for no reason, no cute things just to the point, answering Noor call "hey bitch" putting it on speakerphone "I just need to know that my flat hasn't been ran sacked by roadmen? Because you seem to attract them all" she is so rude "shut up, I swear if Paige sends that video of me running one more time, I am going to whack her" my friends aren't supportive "sorry but I am shocked you didn't fall, but you're very supportive. I would have aired out it was that idiot to begin with, then add power of my pussy" I cackled, she is so silly "girl please, I don't ask for this but how is Germany? I mean you're alive still" seems quiet there "going out tonight but it's ok, it's not like France is it really, just thought I would check in on you" I haven't really told Noor that I'm seeing Oakley, I don't need everyone's opinion on this.

The fact that this man is living in the ends, I mean I am not rich or famous but at least live in a part where it's a little decent but what can I say about him, I've told him to move away but he refuses to do anything remotely decent. The elevator gives me anxiety too, like this shit is struggling to go up, I cannot comprehend why he hates to live good, I am so confused because he rather live with Wadz here. I gagged as I stepped out, just the simple fact it wasn't the nicest thing to go in, I am not bougie but this is terrible. I decided to wear something simple, no make up, just sweatpants and a hoodie, hair in a bun because he didn't say to dress anything right so we shall see. Knocking on the door and stepping back, I don't know why I am even doing this, I have feelings for him but I rather hide it because I will get hurt, I know it "ah yeah, you came" the biggest smile on his face made me smile, a smile like no other "I did" let me stop smiling "you look beautiful" I rolled my eyes "shut up" waving him off as I walked inside "you really do, you're naturally beautiful" I sighed out, walking into the flat "I cleaned" I cooed out "for me, how cute. And also you're burning food" walking into the living room "a little you know, I can't lie. But I'm trying, guess what I cooked? But like mind you I got this from TikTok yeah so it's like the first time, come sit" he is sweet "mhmmm well because I know you it's noodles" getting myself comfortable "exactly, but I made garlic bread. Well I put it in the oven, that's what burnt, but like I had extras, I dealt with it, I made dessert too. My own hands" he is so funny "so cute but that's fine, shall I wait until it's ready" he nodded his head "thank you for coming, like you a real one for that. I'll be back" sighing out looking around the room, it's full of shoe boxes and studio equipment too. I wasn't really going to let him down, I care for him and that's my issue here.